PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Which Windows Mobile Version of BigMaxSense ROM Do You Use?
Windows Mobile 6.5 (21***) 88 26.99%
Windows Mobile 6.5.(x) (23***) 242 74.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 326. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-29-2010, 10:26 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} ☼ COMING VERY SOON ☼ BigMaxSense ROM ☼The Quickest Manila Experien

Quote:
Originally Posted by nadcicle20 View Post
I hope this thing is released today that way I at least get to decide if I really wanna keep the TP2 or just pickup my preordered evo and give it to my wife or keep it for myself.

I thought we were given a time of this week and well, this week ends today. In all honosty there is no possible way you are going to make this thing flawless. It just won't happen. It is made by microsoft for a reason. That means there will be bugs somewhere in there. I just hope you guys let us in on the beta and at least make it open and you can still remain to work on it. The suspense is getting about as bad as a unreleased gaming system. You know its supposed to be cool and all like the xbox360, but when its released it could be a problem anyway. Like with the RROD and all. There will be people that are alot more dumbed down than your beta group you have that could find something that they shouldn't be messing with and break it anyways and still come here to complain as well.

I really wanna put this on my phone and get what you are saying about it instead of just hearing your words and watching your videos. I can probably understand that you can't release until max releases maxsense anyways, but it couldn't hurt to bad to release different revisions of it to fix stuff later.

Thanks and I appreciate all your time and dedication.
a rom decides if you use evo?
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-29-2010, 10:35 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

fredthedj is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} ☼ COMING VERY SOON ☼ BigMaxSense ROM ☼The Quickest Manila Experien

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
a rom decides if you use evo?
+1 point
Old 05-29-2010, 10:52 AM
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredthedj View Post
+1 point
lmao, hoping it wasnt just me

Last edited by darren.wlsn1; 05-29-2010 at 11:10 AM.
Old 05-29-2010, 11:10 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

bsmoove386 is keeping up the good workbsmoove386 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
lmao, hoping it wasnt just me
well i can understand what he trying to say..the evo is suppose to be fast but if the BigMaxSense Rom is as fast as the hype about it..then he may wanna stay with the TP2..i still think the evo may get me if that HDMI port works well however i love having a keyboard.

Customize your keyboard to do other things thanks to Tarkim

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=554240
Old 05-29-2010, 11:12 AM
acs tester

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsmoove386 View Post
well i can understand what he trying to say..the evo is suppose to be fast but if the BigMaxSense Rom is as fast as the hype about it..then he may wanna stay with the TP2..i still think the evo may get me if that HDMI port works well however i love having a keyboard.
i can tell you mini port works very well, used it for 3hrs.
Old 05-29-2010, 11:16 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

bsmoove386 is keeping up the good workbsmoove386 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
i can tell you mini port works very well, used it for 3hrs.
SAY IT AINT SO..did you use it with a 720 or 1080?
Old 05-29-2010, 11:18 AM
acs tester

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsmoove386 View Post
SAY IT AINT SO..did you use it with a 720 or 1080?
720, wasnt at home so used my girls tv
Old 05-29-2010, 12:49 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note-2

ycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

would be nice to install and play with during the holiday weekend
Old 05-29-2010, 01:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2 | DROID X
Carrier: VzW | Mighty ROM | ?

Sapo2112 is keeping up the good workSapo2112 is keeping up the good workSapo2112 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by ycats View Post
+1

That would be wonderful!
Old 05-29-2010, 01:40 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

CuzinBucksBx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularCuzinBucksBx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularCuzinBucksBx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularCuzinBucksBx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularCuzinBucksBx is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to CuzinBucksBx

Quote:
Originally Posted by ycats View Post
+2 on this! Can't wait because EVO is on my way!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development