PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Which Windows Mobile Version of BigMaxSense ROM Do You Use?
Windows Mobile 6.5 (21***) 88 26.99%
Windows Mobile 6.5.(x) (23***) 242 74.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 326. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-26-2010, 09:01 AM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad
Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} ☼ COMING VERY SOON ☼ BigMaxSense ROM ☼The Quickest Manila Experien

Thought i'd share this... Recently invited Mlin to my Beta group b/c of all his dealings with benchmarks, and such... will share his results later, but wanted to share his comment made... KEEP IN MIND...He has tested ALL ROMS's out there...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mlin
I am very impressed with MaxSense and this ROM. The speed, as promised, is unreal and certainly more than I had anticipated. It was one of those things where I never expected it to be as fast as everyone said, and come to find out that yes, this thing is unbelievably fast! Great work Big and Max.
That gets me excited and i've been using MaxSense for MONTHS!! Can't wait fore everyone to try this!!

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-26-2010, 09:03 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint

gammarho55 is keeping up the good workgammarho55 is keeping up the good work
Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} ☼ COMING VERY SOON ☼ BigMaxSense ROM ☼The Quickest Manila Experien

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
get ready? been waiting for awhile so im pretty sure no need to get ready. hope its this month atleast but i dont so.
that was my point exactly... been waiting since the last thread was started lol. can't we just get a mod to lock this down untile there is actually something of substance to talk about?

9 pages and counting...

If someone helped you with a problem, hit the thanks button and let them know you appreciate their time.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-26-2010, 09:10 AM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad

Quote:
Originally Posted by gammarho55 View Post
that was my point exactly... been waiting since the last thread was started lol. can't we just get a mod to lock this down untile there is actually something of substance to talk about?

9 pages and counting...
here we go again.....

Guess the Constant updates throughout the day are just not enough....

Really need to learn to just avoid these comments....

Last edited by bignadad; 05-26-2010 at 09:14 AM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 05-26-2010, 09:11 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: VZW

orcat is keeping up the good workorcat is keeping up the good work

BiG,

I am really looking forward to this release. However, I must say that I am getting really tired of all the complaining and bashing. I started my career as a developer and completely understand the software life cycle, especially when you are doing it ON YOUR OWN TIME AND FOR FREE !!!! (reality check for all you complainers)

Thank You for all your time, efforts and information.

That being said, is swype going to be in your ROM? If not, have you had a chance to play with it on the new ROM and if so, does it play well?

For me, getting the wallpapers and top/bottom transparency correct has always been a pain in the butt. I have been using BGTweak and that seems to work wonderfully. I recently found BGWizard but haven't tried it yet. Is that type of functionality anything that is part of MaxSense or will we still have to use those other methods?

Keep up the great work !!!!!
Old 05-26-2010, 09:15 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

shadowhawk2021 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:

9 pages and counting...
Most of the recent posts have been people like you complaining about the thread... Then people like me defending it. How many fewer pages would we have if people like you would keep their mouth shut?

Honestly, don't you think the mods would have closed this thread already if they thought it was a problem? I would assume that Big's reputation around here has earned him the leeway to hype ROM's and mods without flac from the moderator.

But here is a novel idea for you, if you don't like the thread, don't read it. Is it that hard to avoid?

Shadow
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 05-26-2010, 09:17 AM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowhawk2021 View Post
Most of the recent posts have been people like you complaining about the thread... Then people like me defending it. How many fewer pages would we have if people like you would keep their mouth shut?

Honestly, don't you think the mods would have closed this thread already if they thought it was a problem? I would assume that Big's reputation around here has earned him the leeway to hype ROM's and mods without flac from the moderator.

But here is a novel idea for you, if you don't like the thread, don't read it. Is it that hard to avoid?

Shadow
Thanks... Those are my thoughts exactly....

I understand i caused this by posting the first BigMaxSense ROM thread... and i have apologized NUMEROUS times... So i kind of brought this on myself... BUT my reputation should say something....
Old 05-26-2010, 09:24 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignadad View Post
here we go again.....

Guess the Constant updates throughout the day are just not enough....

Really need to learn to just avoid these comments....
we don't need constant updates... thats not the point. the point is not starting a new thread when there is nothing to post! thought you would have learned from the LAST time you started a thread and didn't have anything to post for several weeks and THEN decided to come out with a completely different rom.
Old 05-26-2010, 09:25 AM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

Quote:
we don't need constant updates... thats not the point. the point is not starting a new thread when there is nothing to post! thought you would have learned from the LAST time you started a thread and didn't have anything to post for several weeks and THEN decided to come out with a completely different rom.
point taken... if you have anymore PM me....
keep it off my thread....
Old 05-26-2010, 09:27 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowhawk2021 View Post

Shadow
bit of a double standard, though, don't you think? we flame newbs for posting in the wrong forums and opening useless threads and we wonder why we can't get them to stop.

and you say that you have apologized up and down for the last thread yet you do it again?

Last edited by gammarho55; 05-26-2010 at 09:30 AM.
Old 05-26-2010, 09:33 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon

Longview is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLongview is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLongview is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLongview is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

We need a sign like at the zoo : "Please don't feed the Trolls."

If they don't like this thread they can just not read it. Dorks.
Something tells me these guys have never hit a DONATE button on a single ROM thread either. They just want it all for free and they want it NOW!

Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development