View Single Post
Old 05-26-2010, 09:01 AM
bignadad
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad
Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} ☼ COMING VERY SOON ☼ BigMaxSense ROM ☼The Quickest Manila Experien

Thought i'd share this... Recently invited Mlin to my Beta group b/c of all his dealings with benchmarks, and such... will share his results later, but wanted to share his comment made... KEEP IN MIND...He has tested ALL ROMS's out there...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mlin
I am very impressed with MaxSense and this ROM. The speed, as promised, is unreal and certainly more than I had anticipated. It was one of those things where I never expected it to be as fast as everyone said, and come to find out that yes, this thing is unbelievably fast! Great work Big and Max.
That gets me excited and i've been using MaxSense for MONTHS!! Can't wait fore everyone to try this!!

This post has been thanked 2 times.