PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Which Windows Mobile Version of BigMaxSense ROM Do You Use?
Windows Mobile 6.5 (21***) 88 26.99%
Windows Mobile 6.5.(x) (23***) 242 74.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 326. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-29-2010, 12:37 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Sprint

bigbearballs is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼ 21909/23569 - 90mb Free RAM! ☼Quickest, Most Customizable Mani

I just installed the newest 21XXX and it's working very well so far, thanks big!

Last edited by bigbearballs; 07-29-2010 at 08:05 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-29-2010, 01:47 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Rollazn is just getting started
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼ 21909/23569 - 90mb Free RAM! ☼Quickest, Most Customizable Mani

Hello guys,

I've been using a lot of different roms lately, and whenever I try to charge my phone through USB with no Apps running, I always get the non-sufficient charge current message.

I've gotten the message with Energy and Big's MaxSense. I'm currently using MaxSense... Is there any program that helps with a quick charge?

I know there's the neupower battery setting, but does that work with Big's Maxsense?

Any other solution?

Thanks.
Old 07-29-2010, 02:45 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

anesh01 is just getting started

i need help with the overclocking of my phone, im with Verizon, and my max it will work without freezing is 710

here is the script im using

;************************************************* *********************
;Set your speed settings

;41=787
;40=768
;39=748
;38=729
;37=710
;36=691
;35=672
;34=652
;33=633
;32=614
;31=604
;30=576
;29=556
;28=537

Start=RegRead("HKLM", "SOFTWARE\Msm7kCpuSpeed", "AutoPerformanceLevel")
Boost=RegRead("HKLM", "SOFTWARE\Msm7kCpuSpeed", "BoostSpeed")
Safe=RegRead("HKLM", "SOFTWARE\Msm7kCpuSpeed", "SafeSpeed")

If (Start<>0)
start_speed=Start
Else
start_speed=35
RegWriteDWord("HKLM", "SOFTWARE\Msm7kCpuSpeed\", "AutoPerformanceLevel", start_speed)
EndIf

If (Boost<>0)
boost_speed=Boost
Else
boost_speed=37
RegWriteDWord("HKLM", "SOFTWARE\Msm7kCpuSpeed\", "BoostSpeed", boost_speed)
EndIf

If (Safe<>0)
safe_speed=Safe
Else
safe_speed=31
RegWriteDWord("HKLM", "SOFTWARE\Msm7kCpuSpeed\", "SafeSpeed", safe_speed)
EndIf

; Variables

; Phone call - supposed to be 2 when in call 4 when not in call.
reg_root_phn = "HKLM"
reg_key_phn = "System\State\Phone"
reg_val_phn = "Cellular System Available"

; Check existence of reg key
If ( NOT RegValueExists(reg_root_phn, reg_key_phn, reg_val_phn) )
BigMessage(reg_root_phn, reg_key_phn, reg_val_phn & " was not found!^NL^^NL^Exiting...", "OverClocking ERROR")
Exit
EndIf

; Lockscreen - will be 2 when locked
reg_root_lcs = "HKLM"
reg_key_lcs = "System\State"
reg_val_lcs = "Lock"

If ( NOT RegValueExists(reg_root_lcs, reg_key_lcs, reg_val_lcs) )
BigMessage(reg_root_lcs, reg_key_lcs, reg_val_lcs & " was not found!^NL^^NL^Exiting...", "OverClocking ERROR")
Exit
EndIf

; Backlight - will be 0 when screen is off, 1 when on
reg_root_bkl = "HKLM"
reg_key_bkl = "Drivers\Display"
reg_val_bkl = "DispOn"

If ( NOT RegValueExists(reg_root_bkl, reg_key_bkl, reg_val_bkl) )
BigMessage(reg_root_bkl \ reg_key_bkl \ reg_val_bkl & " was not found!^NL^^NL^Exiting...", "OverClocking ERROR")
Exit
EndIf
If (NOT (FileExists("\Windows\StartUp\Msm7kAutoCpuSpeed.ln k")))
RunWait("\Program Files\Msm7kCpuSpeed\Msm7KAutoCpuSpeed.exe", start_speed)
EndIf
RegWriteDWord("HKLM", "SOFTWARE\Msm7kCpuSpeed\", "OverClocked", 2)

Sleep (60000)

; Set the clock to the desired clock speed
While (1)
; Read registry keys
phn_value = RegRead(reg_root_phn, reg_key_phn, reg_val_phn)
lcs_value = RegRead(reg_root_lcs, reg_key_lcs, reg_val_lcs)
bkl_value = RegRead(reg_root_bkl, reg_key_bkl, reg_val_bkl)
cpu_overclocked = RegRead("HKLM", "SOFTWARE\Msm7kCpuSpeed", "OverClocked")

; Check if On Call, Screen Locked, or Screen off - if so, throttle to Safe Speed
If (((phn_value = 2) OR (lcs_value = 2) OR (bkl_value = 0)) AND (cpu_overclocked <> 0))
RunWait("\Program Files\Msm7kCpuSpeed\Msm7KAutoCpuSpeed.exe", safe_speed)
RegWriteDWord("HKLM", "SOFTWARE\Msm7kCpuSpeed\", "OverClocked", 0)

; Screen is on, not on Call, not Locked - set CPU to Boost Speed
ElseIf (((phn_value <> 2) AND (lcs_value <> 2) AND (bkl_value <> 0)) AND (cpu_overclocked <> 1))
RunWait("\Program Files\Msm7kCpuSpeed\Msm7KAutoCpuSpeed.exe", boost_speed)
RegWriteDWord("HKLM", "SOFTWARE\Msm7kCpuSpeed\", "OverClocked", 1)

Else
Sleep(1000)
EndIf
EndWhile
Exit
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by jpc073

and here is where dispon is in the registry

HKLM\\drivers\display\dispon
Reg dword
data

what am i doing wrong ??

any help is appreciated...
Old 07-29-2010, 08:08 AM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rollazn View Post
Hello guys,

I've been using a lot of different roms lately, and whenever I try to charge my phone through USB with no Apps running, I always get the non-sufficient charge current message.

I've gotten the message with Energy and Big's MaxSense. I'm currently using MaxSense... Is there any program that helps with a quick charge?

I know there's the neupower battery setting, but does that work with Big's Maxsense?

Any other solution?

Thanks.
nuebattery2 is cooked in and can be accessed from the start menu under the battery folder... there you can enable fast charging... Its not enabled by default.... maybe it should be?

Old 07-29-2010, 10:59 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon Wireles

mdphoenix is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmdphoenix is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmdphoenix is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmdphoenix is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via ICQ to mdphoenix Send a message via AIM to mdphoenix Send a message via MSN to mdphoenix Send a message via Yahoo to mdphoenix

I think I'm going back to 7-16. I just had an issue today where Volume wouldn't work. Well, it would, but I couldn't see it. Pressing the volume up or down produced nothing on the screen. But pressing it again produced a "ding" to notify me that it was working. Just couldn't see it.

I have MMS working again thanks to that little help a few posts back.

I don't know why I'm having these issues and no one else is.
Old 07-29-2010, 11:04 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

SuBDivisions is keeping up the good workSuBDivisions is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrsnlCrcl View Post
I have been using the attached cab with every ROM I have installed for months now and it has worked every time. I was having issues receiving MMS messages on the newest ROM as well. I installed this cab and it is working perfectly now. Thanks.
Did you set the MMS Servers in MMS Options? In this rom for some reason they were not properly set to Verizon (if thats the carrier you have).. I had to go into MMS Options and just select the server as default and mine started working fine now.
Old 07-29-2010, 11:44 AM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuBDivisions View Post
Big im still getting this lockup when i go and delete MMS/SMS from either Manila's or WinMO's Client.. Here is the scanario..

I know you said they dont delete from the sense/manila client i believe, but when i hit the bottom memu and select delete, they 3d fall to the bottom and then the message is gone.. but regardless.

I usually go into my messages, select all, delete.. then go to the recycle bin select all, and delete..

Right after that delete, the phone hangs.. It doesnt bring me back to sense, it never loads up.. the delete screen with no mesages stays static.. i can press the buttons on the scren and nothing happens..
If i hit hte windows hard key, i get th estart ment, i can run any program, but sense never restarts... forcing me to softreset.

Can u check this out? I can make a video of it later if you want so you can see it.
okay... from my message tab i clicked delete and it did the 3d swype down and it did actually deleted the message for me....

then i went to WinMo messaging....select all...delete....then recycle bin...select all...delete

everything looked good til about 30 seconds later the MaxSense home screen started jumping and flickering in and out... but it only affects manila... seems like htc messages is calling for the deleted messages from the winmo messaging... i wonder why deleting a single one doesn't have the same affect? or maybe it does..... Will look into this soon
till then you might try to install a disable manila messaging cab...
Old 07-29-2010, 01:22 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

RamonePPCGeek is a n00b

can't get Album Art to work, phone freeze's everytime i click on it....is there a fix for this???
Old 07-29-2010, 02:07 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: omnia
Carrier: verizon

vincetiaspeed is just getting started

Big,
Did you ever have any thoughts on my earlier question that is in quotes below. I really use the wifi router service, and on my last trip, i was unable to. any help is appreciated.
thanks
"big, i want to thank you for all your help. i did contribute. my problem is the wifi sharing. on this build, it doesn't work for me. my laptop connects to the wifi router on my tp2, but there is no internet access available i am told. data, wifi and the wifi sharing are all turned on. any words of wisdom?
thanks again."
Old 07-29-2010, 02:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

SLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuff
Send a message via Yahoo to SLCMotor

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincetiaspeed View Post
Big,
Did you ever have any thoughts on my earlier question that is in quotes below. I really use the wifi router service, and on my last trip, i was unable to. any help is appreciated.
thanks
"big, i want to thank you for all your help. i did contribute. my problem is the wifi sharing. on this build, it doesn't work for me. my laptop connects to the wifi router on my tp2, but there is no internet access available i am told. data, wifi and the wifi sharing are all turned on. any words of wisdom?
thanks again."
Has it ever worked for you? The only time my laptop has shown connected bo no internet access is when my lan cable was plugged into my laptop and the IP address was assigned to a camera system in my car which was conflicting with my wifi. As soon as I either removed the lan or changed my IP Settings to Automatic, it worked. Dunno if this is the issue, but wi-fi router works for me.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development