PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-19-2011, 03:39 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

negamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to negamann Send a message via MSN to negamann Send a message via Yahoo to negamann
Re: [Kitchen & Roms] Nega's HTC CP | Sense 2021 | WP7 | Roms: v3.3 | 3/15/2011

I figured it out. Just put it in abc mode. went right away

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-19-2011, 04:33 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: tp2 #2
Carrier: boost

jcthelight is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by negamann View Post
I figured it out. Just put it in abc mode. went right away

Nope not for me.
Old 03-19-2011, 05:07 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

negamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to negamann Send a message via MSN to negamann Send a message via Yahoo to negamann

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcthelight View Post
Nope not for me.
What I did was go to an app with keyboard. I then clicked the little keyboard icon in the bottom bar which opens up a menu. I selected 'Text Input Settings'

You can turn off word completion from there. Then just swtch to abc mode from the keyboard itself. Those were my exact steps to disable it.
Old 03-19-2011, 05:45 PM
Test one, test two.
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

proxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIP

Hello Nega,

I have been using the latest for a few days now and I have a couple questions about response time...
when clicking on phone,sms and email from the main screen the response time is fast, however when clicking on pictures(i contact) and weather the response is kind of slow, perhaps you can look at the script and see what the difference is and optimize it.
What about on the second page instead of a scrolling setup a grid similar to the first page?
The BT settings on this rom are the best out of any rom that I have tested.
The last thing, how about opera 9.7 instead of opera 10?

Thank you for your hard work!
Old 03-19-2011, 06:08 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by proxhack View Post
Hello Nega,

I have been using the latest for a few days now and I have a couple questions about response time...
when clicking on phone,sms and email from the main screen the response time is fast, however when clicking on pictures(i contact) and weather the response is kind of slow, perhaps you can look at the script and see what the difference is and optimize it.
What about on the second page instead of a scrolling setup a grid similar to the first page?
The BT settings on this rom are the best out of any rom that I have tested.
The last thing, how about opera 9.7 instead of opera 10?

Thank you for your hard work!
Thanks for the follow up prox! I'm going to test upx compression on the .exe's for the tabs. Should make response/load times quicker. The weather is something we will just have to deal with til he updates it or I find a better free one for the kitchen

You can thank Verizon for the BT. I don't use any BT from MS SYS(Not made for our devices that i'm aware of)

I will get you a good clean Opera 9.7 soon
Old 03-19-2011, 06:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Treo Pro

MRTRIPOD is just getting started

Just got back from vacation, about to download the new version..can't wait! THANKS!
Old 03-19-2011, 06:50 PM
Test one, test two.

proxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIP

Quote:
Thanks for the follow up prox! I'm going to test upx compression on the .exe's for the tabs. Should make response/load times quicker. The weather is something we will just have to deal with til he updates it or I find a better free one for the kitchen

You can thank Verizon for the BT. I don't use any BT from MS SYS(Not made for our devices that i'm aware of)

I will get you a good clean Opera 9.7 soon
Here is the one used by some chefs.
Attached Files
File Type: cab Opera_9.7_35577_en.cab (4.76 MB, 4 views) Click for barcode!
Old 03-19-2011, 10:13 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by proxhack View Post
Here is the one used by some chefs.
Here is a newer one

Internet - Browser - Opera Mobile 9.7 36053.cab
Old 03-19-2011, 10:21 PM
Test one, test two.

Quote:
Great!

Thank you for your help!
Old 03-20-2011, 01:19 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Motorola Electrify
Carrier: USCC

swlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Been gone a while, but wanted to update. I have been using the wm7 rom for a week, sorry to say the DRM does not work.

I kept it though, because I figure someday my TP2 will go and I might as well get used to this interface. What a choice, 2 interfaces I don't really like, android or wm7. I am just a sense-ative guy .

Will try the new sence rom later this week and see how it goes.

As to uc browser, I just install a version that works, then use the programs updater in the menu to get the latest version. Who knows it might help some of those having problems.

Finally, some of you more observant members may notice my avatar has changed from the Dr Who Dalak. That because of a joke over on the NRGZ forum. You can probably guess the brunt of it, lol.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development