PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-03-2010, 02:12 PM
HI Fly Guy
Pocket PC: TP2 Swimmin' w/ the Sharkie's
Carrier: On da NOW...4 NOW!

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ★SPRINT LOVER'S 6.5.X -BETA-★ | Build 28232 | Organization | Speed |

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngpro83 View Post
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!! ALREADY DOWNLOADING!! I hate not having internet in my new apt. Luckily I got a TP2 with wifi sharing. My download should take about an hour. lol. Oh well. Something is better than nothing!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!
on top of this 1 as well, started bout 5 mins ago (found beta 2 on 4shared folder, just b4 chris updated the thread) says bout 6 mins

thnaks
Old 05-03-2010, 02:14 PM
HI Fly Guy
Pocket PC: TP2 Swimmin' w/ the Sharkie's
Carrier: On da NOW...4 NOW!

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Re: [05/03/10] ★SPRINT LOVER'S 6.5.X -BETA-★ | Build 28232 | Organization | Speed |

chris, i noticed your other rom thread has a cabs post and this thread you dont have post #2, is that sumthing you'll eventually do aswell?
Old 05-03-2010, 02:43 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Boost Mobile

Tribis is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: [05/03/10] ★SPRINT LOVER'S 6.5.X -BETA-★ | Build 28232 | Organization | Speed |

I have not been able to get any kind of tethering to work.
Old 05-03-2010, 03:01 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One
Carrier: Sprint

chino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to chino331 Send a message via Skype™ to chino331
Re: ★SPRINT LOVER'S 6.5.X -BETA-★ | Build 28232 | Organization | Speed |

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngpro83 View Post
Man I am genuinely excited about this!! I cant wait to flash!! A question to anyone....Does XDA_UC have to be cooked in to use it?? If so then Ill just stick to good ol Sashimi!!
Nope, doesn't need to be cooked in. Got a cab for XDA_UC that I install on Chris' ROMs, and it works fine! Cab attached. When you install it, do a soft reset before using it!
Attached Files
File Type: cab XDA_UC install.cab (379.2 KB, 21 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by chino331; 05-03-2010 at 03:16 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-03-2010, 03:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

8rotor8 is keeping up the good work8rotor8 is keeping up the good work

HOLY JEBUS!!!, im so glad you are making a 6.5.x rom!!!!!!!
History of Phones: Sanyo 5500, Samsung VGA 1000, Sanyo 8200, Sanyo 8300, Samsung 970, Samsung 920, Samsung 880, Samsung Blade, Palm 700p, Palm 755p, Palm 800w, HTC Diamond, Palm Pro, HTC Touch Pro 2, finally a Palm Pre!!!
Old 05-03-2010, 03:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Htc Evo 3D

Avenger666 is keeping up the good workAvenger666 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to Avenger666 Send a message via MSN to Avenger666 Send a message via Yahoo to Avenger666

chris idk if im the only 1 but when i installed ur first beta i had multiple soft resets by itself , im downloading beta 2 and see if it happens on that 1 , i use task 29 and then i install ur rom
Old 05-03-2010, 03:50 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc tp 2
Carrier: sprint

dschomerus is a n00b

I have installed 4/16 and found it to be excellent and am awaiting a new ROM. The only fly in the ointment is that it took the better part of a day to get everything re-installed and settings restored. I would suspect that there's a better way to accomplish the process. Would somebody please point me in the right direction? I've seen something called XGA_UC but have not been able to decipher the process. I'm new enough to WM (former Palm OS) that there are a lot of "what the hell does this mean" being uttered.
Help would be appreciated. Thanks
Old 05-03-2010, 04:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

8rotor8 is keeping up the good work8rotor8 is keeping up the good work

Does the same cabs from the other 6.5 Rom apply?
Old 05-03-2010, 04:05 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Threadstarter

chris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjhadfield View Post
chris, i noticed your other rom thread has a cabs post and this thread you dont have post #2, is that sumthing you'll eventually do aswell?
In time I will update with a CAB pack like the one for the 2.5 ROM but I have not yet tested all of the CAB's in the other thread. You guys are more than welcome to use them and post your findings!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribis View Post
I have not been able to get any kind of tethering to work.
Tethering works fine for me both via USB and Wi-Fi router and is of course stealth as in my other roms.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avenger666 View Post
chris idk if im the only 1 but when i installed ur first beta i had multiple soft resets by itself , im downloading beta 2 and see if it happens on that 1 , i use task 29 and then i install ur rom
I have not had any issues with the phone resetting. Check and see what applications you have installed as more than likely somehting you installed is not playing nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8rotor8 View Post
Does the same cabs from the other 6.5 Rom apply?
They should..use them and report back!
Old 05-03-2010, 04:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

JackG058 is becoming a great contributor

Do those who are beta testing this ROM think this one is any faster than the original 6.5 ROM of Chris?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development