PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-03-2010, 01:31 PM
337 L.V.
Pocket PC: HTC TP JR
Carrier: SPRINT

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ★SPRINT LOVER'S 6.5.X -BETA-★ | Build 28232 | Organization | Speed |

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjhadfield View Post
first time running across your roms...mainly cuz this is a 6.5.x build and seems to look stock as hell, according to the change log in all. is that what this is, stock (no theme, tb's, non stock apps, etc.)

if this is just that, then where have you been? i been looking/hoping for a stock-like 6.5.x rom w/ no theme no apps

thanks, cant wait to test out
Yes man this is as Stock as you will ever get a 6.5.x ROM! Its fast!! Its stable!! Reliable!! I effin love this ROM and I have flashed damn near everything on this site!! I too was asking myself.."Where have you been?" When I tried his 6.5 Stock Sprint Lovers ROM. I was hooked since then. I love Mighty's Full Force, but this ROM is where its at for me. Everything just works like its suppose to without any extra cabs. All the cabs you add are for your own customizations. I too am waiting for this new update!

~SPRINT LOVERS-"IT JUST WORKS"~

Last edited by youngpro83; 05-03-2010 at 01:33 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-03-2010, 01:31 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

chris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the community

Should be about 15 more min...Just updated the Sprint Lover's Visual Bookmark to take you to the new 6.5.X rom thread
Old 05-03-2010, 01:35 PM
337 L.V.

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris1683 View Post
Should be about 15 more min...Just updated the Sprint Lover's Visual Bookmark to take you to the new 6.5.X rom thread
Old 05-03-2010, 01:38 PM
PPCGeeks Refugee
Pocket PC: Nexus 5
Carrier: My Flunky

WorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIP
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to WorldWide

I'm tempted to flash, but I've been so satisfied with 4/16 that I feel no need to, and that's saying something, because I used to flash every other day.
Old 05-03-2010, 01:42 PM
337 L.V.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WorldWide View Post
I'm tempted to flash, but I've been so satisfied with 4/16 that I feel no need to, and that's saying something, because I used to flash every other day.
I know exactly what you mean. 4-16 is still the sh*t in my book. I was just curious about the 6.5.x builds and then fell in love with the build itself but could not find a cook that built it with all the stuff I enjoy in a ROM. Then Chris chimes in that he was going to cook one and I was all on it!! I love 4-16 but the 6.5.x is just as good to me. I love the buttons at the bottom. The choice is yours Luke!!!

UPDATEUPDATEUP DATE LMAO!!!
Old 05-03-2010, 01:43 PM
HI Fly Guy
Pocket PC: TP2 Swimmin' w/ the Sharkie's
Carrier: On da NOW...4 NOW!

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngpro83 View Post
Yes man this is as Stock as you will ever get a 6.5.x ROM! Its fast!! Its stable!! Reliable!! I effin love this ROM and I have flashed damn near everything on this site!! I too was asking myself.."Where have you been?" When I tried his 6.5 Stock Sprint Lovers ROM. I was hooked since then. I love Mighty's Full Force, but this ROM is where its at for me. Everything just works like its suppose to without any extra cabs. All the cabs you add are for your own customizations. I too am waiting for this new update!

~SPRINT LOVERS-"IT JUST WORKS"~
thats the only reason i havent spent time on flashing a 6.5.x build cuz they were always loaded w/ themes n all kinds of apps (expecially since it seems i never use those cooked in apps but varients of it)

so this right here seems to be my new home

cant wait till dl...expecially the way the day started
Old 05-03-2010, 01:44 PM
HI Fly Guy
Pocket PC: TP2 Swimmin' w/ the Sharkie's
Carrier: On da NOW...4 NOW!

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
is this upcoming dl still beta, or no?
Old 05-03-2010, 02:03 PM
337 L.V.

Quote:
Well see Chris is some what of a perfectionist so the reason for the Beta might have been cuz 6.5.x is not perfect enough to call it an official.

And I know exactly what you mean about cooks cooking in all kinds of extra stuff, but this ROM is ALL STOCK. Nothing extra other than a few tweaks here and there that Chris does himself. And he also added the stealth wifi internet sharing which was the deal killer for me. A STOCK SPRINT ROM with STEALTH TETHERING?? Im sold!! I think you will like it. Chris has definitely set the bar for any ROM that I flash.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-03-2010, 02:04 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

chris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
I will consider the ROM "Beta" until the last few bugs are ironed out (if able).

ROM UPDATE POSTED: 05/03/10 @ 2:00PM EST

REVISIONS: 5/03/10
-DRM fully operational
-Managed Programs page fully operational
-Remove Programs page graphical error improved but not gone
-Corrected HTC Pop-Up Menu Gap
-Updated EvDo Icon
-Removed "Sprint Grey" theme and added "HTC Black" theme
-Updated the new "Sprint Lovers" visual bookmark
-Updated "Favorites" in Opera & Internet Explorer
-Reordered WM Settings Menu for neatness
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 05-03-2010, 02:06 PM
337 L.V.

Quote:
I will consider the ROM "Beta" until the last few bugs are ironed out (if able).

ROM UPDATE POSTED: 05/03/10 @ 2:00PM EST

REVISIONS: 5/03/10
-DRM fully operational
-Managed Programs page fully operational
-Remove Programs page graphical error improved but not gone
-Corrected HTC Pop-Up Menu Gap
-Updated EvDo Icon
-Removed "Sprint Grey" theme and added "HTC Black" theme
-Updated the new "Sprint Lovers" visual bookmark
-Updated "Favorites" in Opera & Internet Explorer
-Reordered WM Settings Menu for neatness
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!! ALREADY DOWNLOADING!! I hate not having internet in my new apt. Luckily I got a TP2 with wifi sharing. My download should take about an hour. lol. Oh well. Something is better than nothing!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development