PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-18-2010, 12:46 PM
Wolf dog master, Chef
Pocket PC: Vogue,Diamond,TP2,Epic
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Timberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 7/8/10 V9.7 Sprint & All Carrier WM6.5.5 2016, CHT 1.8.5,8 Themes

Quote:
Originally Posted by suntopper View Post
I might consider that. It was mid-90s (over 100 heat index) and people looked at us funny when we were out there hitting the ball around. Now it's 9:30 AM and 52 deg in great NW. Not raining though...
I am headed to your area when I retire in the 1-2 years. Been in Texas since 1976 and hate it. Was here in 1972 for OCS/AF training and said I would never be back. "That's why I use, Never say Never!" Stayed in SA because of horses and dogs. No longer raise horses, but love my dogs.
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-18-2010, 12:48 PM
Tkt
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

Tkt is just getting started
Re: 7/14/10 V9.8 Previews, New V9.7.1 Titanium & Lite Roms Added, XDA_UC All Roms

Ok bro, caller ID working, youtube app working, everyting working good so far, just check this, there is no icons with the KB open after I press the windows logo, with the KB close works normal, I dont know if that is normal.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen01.jpg (10.8 KB, 6 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Screen02.jpg (11.5 KB, 5 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-18-2010, 02:21 PM
Jim8181

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Thumbs up Re: 7/14/10 V9.8 Previews, New V9.7.1 Titanium & Lite Roms Added, XDA_UC All Roms

TW, I'm still on Beta 1 (not too anxious to jump) and I don't see these memory leak issues. After 2 days it still is in the low 60s (currently 60.17). If you need me to test Beta 2, I will, but if your content with the feedback you have received from Dahoov and others, I'll wait for beta 3.
What ever you want Master .
Quote:
Originally Posted by dahoov View Post
Here are the numbers I got from the Beta 2.

After a fresh flash before XD_UC ran: 60.23

After XD_UC, configuring stuff and another soft reset: 52.13

After a few emails, sms's and a phone call: 41.85

After running some apps like Excel and Word it went down as low as 31 and has remained between 31 and 34 for the last 12 ish hours.

I soft reset it again and am at 51.35 (it is slowly dropping as I watch it).

I noticed that on both Beta's the "Show/Hide" weather animation is partially missing.

I can't attest to the caller id because I don't get any calls not in my phonebook.

Hope this helps.
Old 07-18-2010, 02:24 PM
Jim8181

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: 7/14/10 V9.8 Previews, New V9.7.1 Titanium & Lite Roms Added, XDA_UC All Roms

Same here on Beta1 - the KB & no icons.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tkt View Post
Ok bro, caller ID working, youtube app working, everyting working good so far, just check this, there is no icons with the KB open after I press the windows logo, with the KB close works normal, I dont know if that is normal.

Last edited by Jim8181; 07-18-2010 at 03:58 PM.
Old 07-18-2010, 05:05 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: SPRINT

baudac is just getting started

So far I'm very happy with the lite version w/o the xda_uc since it was released. I haven't had the withdrawal to flash another rom..
Old 07-19-2010, 03:13 AM
Wolf dog master, Chef
Threadstarter

Timberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tkt View Post
Not normal!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-19-2010, 09:04 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: USCC

Oditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timberwolf671 View Post
Not normal!
Never normal.

OK, I am getting ready to flash to the new USCC radio, which will put me back into stock rom. So when is the next version coming out? By new version I mean 9.8 release?

Last edited by Oditius; 07-20-2010 at 06:43 AM.
Old 07-20-2010, 09:09 AM
Wolf dog master, Chef
Threadstarter

Update

After many hours or days working with Beta 9.8 with xip & sys of 23128. I have found that even if I get all the bugs out of it. We still will not have anything better than 23563. I am going to stop beta test of 23128 and go back to 23563, just not worth anymore of my time.

Version 9.8 with 23563 coming your way today or tomorrow.

Meltwater's 1.5 facebook tab advanced version added and working. I do not understand all the new features added. If you are fan of the facebook tab then you will love the features added. I don't facebook, I only have the account to test the tab. It will be up to you the user to tell what works and what doesn't with this tab.

Two items still not working are the google internet tab search and CHT quicklink website image capture. Everything else is working 100% that I know of.

One thing I found with all version except the Titanium version. You can recover up to 10mb's of memory just by turning off tabs that are not used.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 07-20-2010, 09:28 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: USCC

Oditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Update

I am going to stop beta test of 23128 and go back to 23563, just not worth anymore of my time.
Not a problem.

Quote:
Version 9.8 with 23563 coming your way today or tomorrow.
Arrrgggg Stock ROM is the pitts, not even cool looking.

Quote:
Meltwater's 1.5 facebook tab advanced version added and working. I do not understand all the new features added. If you are fan of the facebook tab then you will love the features added. I don't facebook, I only have the account to test the tab. It will be up to you the user to tell what works and what doesn't with this tab.
Well this should be fun to look at.

Quote:
Two items still not working are the google internet tab search and CHT quicklink website image capture. Everything else is working 100% that I know of.
I don't use the search on the tab, rather go to google directly. And didn't the pictures on the quicklinks always look weird? Not sure if I ever saw them working like they should.

Quote:

One thing I found with all version except the Titanium version. You can recover up to 10mb's of memory just by turning off tabs that are not used.
Now this is good to know, some tabs I never use, but never bothered to get rid of. OK, so I will sit and wait for the release of 9.8 and flash as soon as it is available. Thanks for all your hard work.

Old 07-20-2010, 09:45 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO 2 (Sprint)

ModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on rep

TW,

Just a quick question do you think it would be possible to remove the black corners on the border of the quicklinks?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development