PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-19-2010, 12:16 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Droid Incredible, touch pro 2, xv6900, x50v
Carrier: verizon

suntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 6/17/10 V9.4.2 Dusk & Dinik Glass Icons/CHT1.8/7 Color Themes,XDA_UC

Your stock icons are great. I'm thinkiing about some of the programs that I install. For example TCPMP has the big green ball with the "play" arrow. I'm flashing now so I can't remember some of the others.

Regarding the flash, I put the dialer link into xda_uc. I've sent two mms and camera has no problem (YES!!!) Currently changing to blue theme. Phone works sms works. I may have a problem with picking pictures in the "thumbnail" view for mms. I can pick the pictures in "list" view (selecting menu > view mode > list view) but naturally I don't really know what the picture is (IMAG0001.jpg). When I go to thumbnail view it won't let me select. I did a soft reset and I can select. It happened this way after two flashes. (But not a big deal cause the soft reset fixes) Just thought I'd let you know. Everything tests out so far. I replied to my mms with other mms and camera still works. (It does go bonkers when your in camera and receive a mms though, LOL. When you dismiss the reminder it's all good again).

Let me add my thanks and props along side the other members of the "Pack". A lesser chef might have given up and told us all to find another rom. Your dedication and support is outstanding. =D>=D>

Edit: I'm running the all carrier dusk version and it has the sprint apps in the windows directory (e.g. spint nav, spring tv). Again, no biggie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timberwolf671 View Post
Suntopper what icons would like changed? It's not a problem to so if you think one doesn't fit the program.

Last edited by suntopper; 06-19-2010 at 12:25 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-19-2010, 12:23 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: sprint

Jaybell4444 knows their stuffJaybell4444 knows their stuffJaybell4444 knows their stuffJaybell4444 knows their stuffJaybell4444 knows their stuffJaybell4444 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Jaybell4444 Send a message via MSN to Jaybell4444 Send a message via Yahoo to Jaybell4444
Talking Re: 6/17/10 V9.4.2 Dusk & Dinik Glass Icons/CHT1.8/7 Color Themes,XDA_UC

Well said Sunstopper! Now,... where's that Rom?...lololol
Old 06-19-2010, 06:36 AM
Wolf dog master, Chef
Pocket PC: Vogue,Diamond,TP2,Epic
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Timberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by suntopper View Post
Your stock icons are great. I'm thinkiing about some of the programs that I install. For example TCPMP has the big green ball with the "play" arrow. I'm flashing now so I can't remember some of the others.

Regarding the flash, I put the dialer link into xda_uc. I've sent two mms and camera has no problem (YES!!!) Currently changing to blue theme. Phone works sms works. I may have a problem with picking pictures in the "thumbnail" view for mms. I can pick the pictures in "list" view (selecting menu > view mode > list view) but naturally I don't really know what the picture is (IMAG0001.jpg). When I go to thumbnail view it won't let me select. I did a soft reset and I can select. It happened this way after two flashes. (But not a big deal cause the soft reset fixes) Just thought I'd let you know. Everything tests out so far. I replied to my mms with other mms and camera still works. (It does go bonkers when your in camera and receive a mms though, LOL. When you dismiss the reminder it's all good again).

Let me add my thanks and props along side the other members of the "Pack". A lesser chef might have given up and told us all to find another rom. Your dedication and support is outstanding. =D>=D>

Edit: I'm running the all carrier dusk version and it has the sprint apps in the windows directory (e.g. spint nav, spring tv). Again, no biggie.
I noticed tv & nav were left in, thought I didn't have them checked. If you give me the name of the programs that you post flash install and the path they are installed to. I can code that in the app.dat file and assign a custom icon. If they are frees program I can DL and edit the cab, change the path and add the custom icon. Well back to work I got customers wanting more salt and pepper in their soup.

Working on the fix for my dialer, vin's is fine except I want all green buttons gone.
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 06-19-2010, 02:20 PM
Wolf dog master, Chef
Threadstarter

Timberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation level

BIG NEWS FLASH!
Coming to a store near you, Sprint Only V9.5 with CHT1.8.5. 100% everything work, any problems in past are gone. So stay tuned, she's a coming!
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 06-19-2010, 03:02 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: us cellular

hunter7773 is keeping up the good workhunter7773 is keeping up the good work

[QUOTE=Timberwolf671;1824774]
BIG NEWS FLASH!
Coming to a store near you, Sprint Only V9.5 with CHT1.8.5. 100% everything work, any problems in past are gone. So stay tuned, she's a coming!

sprint only. lol j/k. cant wait for us non sprint users to get 9.5. keep up the great work jstine.
Old 06-19-2010, 03:15 PM
Jim8181

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

ETA of this new one... day or two?=D>
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timberwolf671 View Post
BIG NEWS FLASH!

Old 06-19-2010, 03:20 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO 2 (Sprint)

ModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunter7773 View Post
sprint only. lol j/k. cant wait for us non sprint users to get 9.5. keep up the great work jstine.
We all know who is favorite are! lmao

To be honest I rather flash an all carrier rom because I dont use Sprint TV or Nav.

Old 06-19-2010, 03:48 PM
Wolf dog master, Chef
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim8181 View Post
ETA of this new one... day or two?=D>
Today! About 1-2 hours, just finishing checking CHT Editor shortcut working correct.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModmyPPC View Post
We all know who is favorite are! lmao

To be honest I rather flash an all carrier rom because I dont use Sprint TV or Nav.
Ok, than you can wait 1-2 days before I get to the other kitchen.

I knew CHT 1.8.5 was coming but I didn't think it would be today. I was going to delay releasing this rom until 1.8.5 was available. Even if you don't use TV&Nav, you have got to flash this rom. This is my best EVER! Stable and good looks, fast and EVERYTHING WORKS!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-19-2010, 05:22 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: sprint

Jaybell4444 knows their stuffJaybell4444 knows their stuffJaybell4444 knows their stuffJaybell4444 knows their stuffJaybell4444 knows their stuffJaybell4444 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Jaybell4444 Send a message via MSN to Jaybell4444 Send a message via Yahoo to Jaybell4444
Talking Re: * Coming 6/19/10 V9.5 Dinik Glass Sprint with CHT1.8.5/7 Color Themes,XDA_UC

Woooooot,...Go Sprint baby!!!!...
Cant wait for the download!!! Thanx Timber!!!!!
Old 06-19-2010, 07:46 PM
Wolf dog master, Chef
Threadstarter

Re: * Coming 6/19/10 V9.5 Dinik Glass Sprint with CHT1.8.5/7 Color Themes,XDA_UC

It's finished, better than never. And I thought I was going to beat everybody to posting a CHT 1.8.5 rom. If I had not problems with the the editor I would have.

Here's a preview, still need fine tune graphics but will not see it on the phone.

Uploading now @ 1844 hrs 55% done about 22 for upload and 15 for check for crc errors. It may not the latest manila, xip but sure is stable. AND LOOKS GOOD!

Last edited by Timberwolf671; 06-19-2010 at 08:05 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development