PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-18-2010, 03:29 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: us cellular

hunter7773 is keeping up the good workhunter7773 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 6/17/10 V9.4.2 Dusk & Dinik Glass Icons/CHT1.8/7 Color Themes,XDA_UC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timberwolf671 View Post
It just gets better, until I read the post from suntopper.

I tested and tested some more. Trying every program combo to get the camera error, never would get it I thought all ws fine. While I was uploading the 1st file I found what I said about sms/mms and email causing the problem. The 1st set of testing was done with the page pool set at 6. Maybe you could do a flash again and set page to 6. I found the 4.2 to be part of the problem. With a different clean VK and phone canvas 3.40 the problem was gone. Until I added a copy of 4.2 canvas back in, then the problem started again. I DL'd a virgin copy of 4.2 and tried again, this tme everything worked. Got the memory as low as 13mb's and the camera still worked after it dumped opera and teeter in order to run, but it still ran. Did a build with manila 1324 and it worked, then came back to manila 1412 and it still works. Maybe tomorrow I will try getting a different source for the 4.2 canvas. Also will try a different Arcsoft SMS/MMS too.

Ok hunter7773 I know you are out there typing a post as I am still typing this one. I'm sorry bud I fell alseep watching TV with the wife and I didn't get your DL link posted. If you look, it's there now.

its ok jstine. i knew ud post it when u were ready.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-18-2010, 09:12 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO 2 (Sprint)
Carrier: Sprint

ModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Everything is working great!

Texting, Camera, call history deletion. Looks like you fixed everything. Its as fast and responsive as ever. btw. Thanks for the dusk add in theme again!

Thanks alot I think this has to be my favorite rom so far. You made it work with CHT1.8 now that you've got that working 1.8.5 will be coming out lmao

Its never ending huh?

Seeing as I dont use the camera often and very seldom do I send and recieve MMS

I think youve done a great job here Timberwolf.

Old 06-18-2010, 10:00 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch 6900 sprint
Carrier: sprint

touch6900 is a n00b

Great ROM Timberwolf, love the build quality. I am going to download & flash v9.4.2 right now & try it out.
Old 06-18-2010, 10:18 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon

audit2 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModmyPPC View Post

Texting, Camera, call history deletion. Looks like you fixed everything. Its as fast and responsive as ever. btw. Thanks for the dusk add in theme again!
Call history Select All deletion isn't working for me. What Rom are you using?
Old 06-18-2010, 11:01 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO 2 (Sprint)

ModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by audit2 View Post
Call history Select All deletion isn't working for me. What Rom are you using?
V9.4.2 glass sprint.

Maybe try flashing to stock and then flashing his rom again...
Old 06-18-2010, 11:10 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
V9.4.2 glass sprint.

Yes I did flashed to Stock but I'm using All Carrier, maybe that's the one with the problem. Anyone with All Carrier (verizon) with working call history select all deletion working?
Old 06-18-2010, 11:13 AM
Wolf dog master, Chef
Pocket PC: Vogue,Diamond,TP2,Epic
Threadstarter

Timberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
V9.4.2 glass sprint.

Where's is the #@$#%ing select all in the delete call history? I go into phone, menu, call history, delete and all I see is delete with checkbox next to each one.
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion
Old 06-18-2010, 11:20 AM
Wolf dog master, Chef
Pocket PC: Vogue,Diamond,TP2,Epic
Threadstarter

Timberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation level

I'm ready now, bring it ON!

So you have no problems with programs running and when closing all memory returns to normal, or almost normal, still have a little still hanging on.

Quote:

Thanks alot I think this has to be my favorite rom so far. You made it work with CHT1.8 now that you've got that working 1.8.5 will be coming out lmao

Its never ending huh?

Seeing as I dont use the camera often and very seldom do I send and recieve MMS

I think youve done a great job here Timberwolf.
Old 06-18-2010, 11:23 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timberwolf671 View Post
Where's is the #@$#%ing select all in the delete call history? I go into phone, menu, call history, delete and all I see is delete with checkbox next to each one.
That's the problem once you get to the screen with check boxes, you should be able to press menu again and select all instead of checking each box. I make a lot of calls and it takes a lot of time to check each box. I love this Rom but need the select all option.

Thanks.
Old 06-18-2010, 11:34 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Epic

dahoov is keeping up the good workdahoov is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by audit2 View Post
That's the problem once you get to the screen with check boxes, you should be able to press menu again and select all instead of checking each box. I make a lot of calls and it takes a lot of time to check each box. I love this Rom but need the select all option.

Thanks.

Weird. I went into the "Delete" option. With no calls checked there was no submenu for the "Menu" button. If I selected one call then the "Menu" button gave me "Select All", "Unselect All" and "Cancel. If I chose "Select All" then the "Menu" button no longer brought up the options, but if I unselected one call the "Menu" items returned. Maybe a glitch that TW can track down?

This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development