View Single Post
Old 06-18-2010, 11:20 AM
Timberwolf671
Wolf dog master, Chef
Threadstarter

Timberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 6/17/10 V9.4.2 Dusk & Dinik Glass Icons/CHT1.8/7 Color Themes,XDA_UC

I'm ready now, bring it ON!

So you have no problems with programs running and when closing all memory returns to normal, or almost normal, still have a little still hanging on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModmyPPC View Post
Everything is working great!

Texting, Camera, call history deletion. Looks like you fixed everything. Its as fast and responsive as ever. btw. Thanks for the dusk add in theme again!

Thanks alot I think this has to be my favorite rom so far. You made it work with CHT1.8 now that you've got that working 1.8.5 will be coming out lmao

Its never ending huh?

Seeing as I dont use the camera often and very seldom do I send and recieve MMS

I think youve done a great job here Timberwolf.
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion