PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-14-2010, 07:19 PM
Wolf dog master, Chef
Pocket PC: Vogue,Diamond,TP2,Epic
Carrier: Sprint

Timberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [Kitchen] WVGA Touch Pro 2 Collaboration

Sure, this will work with Sprint,Verizon,USC,Cricket, Telus

And remember, I come here to learn from you. So thanks!

Are you using cfc_gui.exe? You can preview your manila file with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
Thanks for responding. I should have known that, it's the same way I have mine.

Which green files are the ones for the HTC set alarm screen? Imparticular the squares for the days of the week and the am\pm? I've got most of my ROM blue-ed out, but I can't seem to find those images.

Do you have any info. on the above quoted subject that you can share with us noobs?

About my camera issue - My camera issue was a result of having it set to auto-rotate w/Flip it. Don't know why I set it up like that. Maybe once upon a time I thought it would rotate for portrait shots, who knows... Once I disabled that, it's fine.
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion

Last edited by Timberwolf671; 07-14-2010 at 07:22 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-14-2010, 07:37 PM
PPCGeeks VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

Formula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIP

Anyone know what dll is responsible for the cdma signals in the taskbar? I am moving from my prb kitchen to both OSBuilder and OSKitchen. Either one i do from scratch using stock dumps I can not get the signal skinned it still shows ugly white from htc dialer. I have been told this could be from CDMA_RSI (something like that on my phone now), this is being cooked in on both kitchens from the stock dump but still no luck, my taskbar is the last to get built too... I am thinking on of my files in my OEM/EXT is curropt but I am not sure which one is responsible for it.
Old 07-14-2010, 07:40 PM
Wolf dog master, Chef

Timberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation level

Cdma_rssi_ppc

Remember to unsign the dll file before using Reshacker or IconSwitcher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by formula84 View Post
anyone know what dll is responsible for the cdma signals in the taskbar? I am moving from my prb kitchen to both osbuilder and oskitchen. Either one i do from scratch using stock dumps i can not get the signal skinned it still shows ugly white from htc dialer. I have been told this could be from cdma_rsi (something like that on my phone now), this is being cooked in on both kitchens from the stock dump but still no luck, my taskbar is the last to get built too... I am thinking on of my files in my oem/ext is curropt but i am not sure which one is responsible for it.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-14-2010, 07:42 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9
Carrier: Verizon

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timberwolf671 View Post
Sure, this will work with Sprint,Verizon,USC,Cricket, Telus

And remember, I come here to learn from you. So thanks!

Are you using cfc_gui.exe? You can preview your manila file with it.
I use CFC_GUI and/or M9Editor depending on what I'm doing, but I don't think those images are QTCs. I think they are just plain 'ol .pngs hiding out somewhere.

Thanks for the EXT! Your users have MMS in your ROM across all cdma carriers with no problems using this package?
Old 07-14-2010, 07:45 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro2,mogul 6800 and Moto Q9's
Carrier: cricket

hthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
Ok, try this. Got the lock, foo, ok, and flag icons....

edit: compare what isn't there with that EXT and let me know what esle ya want.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gadgetfreak View Post
Not to knock it, but to me GTX = Boring. I prefer a bit of color...

Which shouldn't be surprising to anyone that has used my mods before....
I still have to change it in settings. thanks though Rstoyguy.

Are there any more colorful themes?

Last edited by hthomas; 07-14-2010 at 08:47 PM.
Old 07-14-2010, 07:46 PM
Wolf dog master, Chef

Go to the root directory of your kitchen. Switch view in windows explorer to large. Type in the search box *.png. Once you see the file you want to edit. Change the view back to detailed and then you can see the location of the file.

Quote:
I use CFC_GUI and/or M9Editor depending on what I'm doing, but I don't think those images are QTCs. I think they are just plain 'ol .pngs hiding out somewhere.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-14-2010, 07:51 PM
Wolf dog master, Chef

Quote:

Thanks for the EXT! Your users have MMS in your ROM across all cdma carriers with no problems using this package?
Cricket has been a problem, can't test it. I know the ext I posted works for Cricket since I used it when I had Touch Diamond on Cricket. I posted a beta Cricket rom to one of the users on this forum to test for the TP2 and have not heard back from him. And yes it works for all the carriers stated. USC carrier cab has some problems, but not with the sms/mms part.

Last edited by Timberwolf671; 07-14-2010 at 07:56 PM.
Old 07-15-2010, 12:23 AM
The Inspector Mod
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

gadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by hthomas View Post
I still have to change it in settings. thanks though Rstoyguy.

Are there any more colorful themes?
I'm working on a few things, including a new taskbar...

Be patient, grasshopper. All will be revealed...

But just to give you an idea...

This is early days still, but I've manipulated 48 icons to all have the same base theme for CHT. I am now looking at using the same base for all icons as well as a complete redo of my old Diamond Sense color theme to match. The task bar will be similar to to, but different that my original GadgetROM TB. And, of course, the slider is going to change. Like I said, a bit of color...

WM 6.5 Taskbars | GadgetROM for Touch Diamond

Donations are always strictly voluntary and completely appreciated. Thank you!

Last edited by gadgetfreak; 07-15-2010 at 12:36 AM.
Old 07-15-2010, 01:01 AM
O-Matic
Pocket PC: Vogue, TP2, Epic 4G, Nexus S, Galaxy SIII, Nexus 4
Carrier: Big Pink

shane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIP
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to shane6374

What is everyone using to disable HTC messaging? I've been using Zenyee and am wondering if there is anything better for a Sprint rom.

Another question. What controls the SMS message sent message. I was messing around with my kitchen, and suddenly that's back.

By the way: T-Wolf & Sharkie, Got the manila tabs working with the Sprint add-ons. Thanks for the help!
Old 07-15-2010, 01:05 AM
O-Matic
Pocket PC: Vogue, TP2, Epic 4G, Nexus S, Galaxy SIII, Nexus 4
Carrier: Big Pink

shane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIP
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to shane6374

Oh, one more... How do I set a wallpaper to cook in while cooking in CHT?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development