View Single Post
Old 07-14-2010, 07:19 PM
Timberwolf671
Wolf dog master, Chef

Timberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [Kitchen] WVGA Touch Pro 2 Collaboration

Sure, this will work with Sprint,Verizon,USC,Cricket, Telus

And remember, I come here to learn from you. So thanks!

Are you using cfc_gui.exe? You can preview your manila file with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
Thanks for responding. I should have known that, it's the same way I have mine.

Which green files are the ones for the HTC set alarm screen? Imparticular the squares for the days of the week and the am\pm? I've got most of my ROM blue-ed out, but I can't seem to find those images.

Do you have any info. on the above quoted subject that you can share with us noobs?

About my camera issue - My camera issue was a result of having it set to auto-rotate w/Flip it. Don't know why I set it up like that. Maybe once upon a time I thought it would rotate for portrait shots, who knows... Once I disabled that, it's fine.
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion

Last edited by Timberwolf671; 07-14-2010 at 07:22 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.