PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-26-2010, 06:38 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9
Carrier: Verizon

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [Kitchen] WVGA Touch Pro 2 Collaboration

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2k4mach View Post
im running 2016 everything - messages and people tabs that i reverted back to 2014.

facebook stuff is back with this change.

i guess i could do a comparo and add whats missing in 2016.
Does the messages tab really have anything to do with updates&events (Facebook) in the people's tab? I've tried manila people 12,14,15 and 16 and still can't get the updates & Events tab.
Old 06-26-2010, 09:17 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EvoLTE,3D, Iphone 4s
Carrier: Sprint

2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to 2k4mach Send a message via MSN to 2k4mach Send a message via Yahoo to 2k4mach

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrfitchett4 View Post
hey, can you get that crap out of the way of the background??? you big tease...
haha the background is just my kids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
Does the messages tab really have anything to do with updates&events (Facebook) in the people's tab? I've tried manila people 12,14,15 and 16 and still can't get the updates & Events tab.
honestly i dunno if the 2 are linked.

i just swapped both packages as i was running out of time yesterday to play with the phone so i went all in hoping it would do what i wanted haha.
Old 06-26-2010, 12:49 PM
Wolf dog master, Chef
Pocket PC: Vogue,Diamond,TP2,Epic

Timberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation level

Yes I do, what help do you need. Are you getting sense to launch and the tabs are not there, or sense never does launch, if so then make sure that there is not a 26948339_manila file in those tabs also. I also can not get the Facebook tab to update.

Quote:
I don't use ereader and documents anymore so I took all that stuff out of your Manila 2016. I also took out a lot of things that were already in WilliamFold's 2016 tabs that I've been using, like some dlls and xml files.

I have Facebook and CallHistory tabs added and running fine. I'm having difficulty with the navigation tab and/or TV tab. Anyone got those up and running with 2016?
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-26-2010, 12:49 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: RHOD400

ai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to ai6908

Quote:
No it just depends on the people tab.

Did you had FB to work before? Need to have your friends email addresses in the device in order for FB to update.
Old 06-26-2010, 01:06 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/8525 Unlocked Hermes
Carrier: Sprint/T-Mobile

mikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via ICQ to mikee4fun Send a message via AIM to mikee4fun Send a message via MSN to mikee4fun Send a message via Yahoo to mikee4fun Send a message via Skype™ to mikee4fun

Quote:
just checked my hybrid 2016/2014 and its showing as 2016.

the version is in the app.reg of the manilla core package
Yeah same on mine. I have no idea unless there is some manila file I brought over which is causing it to change. Thanks for your feedback. One other question for you how to do change the ROM version.

Update fixed my version issue. It had to do with some xml I import via runcc on boot to setup my manila wallpaper and shortcuts. Fixed that. =P BTW I went back to the 2014 home package as well because the 20 shortcuts where truncated on the bottom of the page when you slid the shortcuts up.

I noticed you have your own name in there. Is that in the boot.rgu?
If I helped you, please hit the button.

Last edited by mikee4fun; 06-26-2010 at 01:27 PM.
Old 06-26-2010, 01:17 PM
VIP Member

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikee4fun View Post
Yeah same on mine. I have no idea unless there is some manila file I brought over which is causing it to change. Thanks for your feedback. One other question for you how to do change the ROM version. I noticed you have your own name in there. Is that in the boot.rgu?
Quote:
Originally Posted by william_fold View Post
I put my ROM name in that spot via the ROM version input field next to no. 3.
Old 06-26-2010, 01:25 PM
VIP Member

2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 2k4mach Send a message via MSN to 2k4mach Send a message via Yahoo to 2k4mach

Quote:
Yeah same on mine. I have no idea unless there is some manila file I brought over which is causing it to change. Thanks for your feedback. One other question for you how to do change the ROM version. I noticed you have your own name in there. Is that in the boot.rgu?
5881ba1e-c824-405b-8a82-3fc66defd8cc.rgu in the oemversion folder

i have this and just change it whenever i remember before i build lol.

Code:
REGEDIT4
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\OEM]
"ROMVersion"="2k4mach v2.1.4"
"ROMDate"="6/25/10"
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-26-2010, 01:27 PM
VIP Member

Sweet one less thing to do in the kitchen every time before I cook!
Old 06-26-2010, 01:47 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/8525 Unlocked Hermes
Carrier: Sprint/T-Mobile

mikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via ICQ to mikee4fun Send a message via AIM to mikee4fun Send a message via MSN to mikee4fun Send a message via Yahoo to mikee4fun Send a message via Skype™ to mikee4fun

Quote:
5881ba1e-c824-405b-8a82-3fc66defd8cc.rgu in the oemversion folder

i have this and just change it whenever i remember before i build lol.

Code:
REGEDIT4
"ROMVersion"="2k4mach v2.1.4"
"ROMDate"="6/25/10"
Thanks bro I cannot find it though. I am using an old tweaked ver of calks kitchen. I think I will just make a new reg key and see if I can overwrite it.
Old 06-26-2010, 01:49 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Thanks bro I cannot find it though. I am using an old tweaked ver of calks kitchen. I think I will just make a new reg key and see if I can overwrite it.

should be in \OEM\Touch_pro_2\Common\OEMVERSION

should only be a dsm and rgu in there.
just edit the rgu and go lol.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development