PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-27-2010, 01:27 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/8525 Unlocked Hermes
Carrier: Sprint/T-Mobile

mikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to mikee4fun Send a message via AIM to mikee4fun Send a message via MSN to mikee4fun Send a message via Yahoo to mikee4fun Send a message via Skype™ to mikee4fun
Re: [Kitchen] WVGA Touch Pro 2 Collaboration

Quote:
Originally Posted by InvincibleLiving View Post
Can one of you guys with a functional 2016 put it up for those of us who are still struggling *coughmecough*

TIA
Here you go, this should be a full working set. Take in mind there are some 2014, 2015, and 2016 packages in here to make everything work properly. It is impossible to use all 2016 packages due to compatibility issues.

Get it below
http://www.mediafire.com/?jmntycajoy0
If I helped you, please hit the button.

Last edited by mikee4fun; 06-27-2010 at 01:34 PM.
This post has been thanked 6 times.
Old 06-27-2010, 02:00 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro2,mogul 6800 and Moto Q9's
Carrier: cricket

hthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikee4fun View Post
Here you go, this should be a full working set. Take in mind there are some 2014, 2015, and 2016 packages in here to make everything work properly. It is impossible to use all 2016 packages due to compatibility issues.

Get it below
Thanks mikee4fun...
I'm been away for a while this helps.
Does this include the denendentices?
Old 06-27-2010, 02:10 PM
Wolf dog master, Chef
Pocket PC: Vogue,Diamond,TP2,Epic
Carrier: Sprint

Timberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation level

Ok it looks like I am too slow.

Here's my version, 99.9% credit and work goes to lionedas for his hard work on this starter manila 2016. I could not get email setup wizard to work so I just replaced it from 1324 and it works fine. Thanks

In my version you will 5 files.
Manila Core (Edited to remove some of green cfc manila files, changed to black)
Manila Engine (Edited app.reg file to remove HTC Text Messages, already setup in a different section of my kitchen) to get it back just remove ; in front of the statements.
TV & Nav and Facebook ext folder.

Drop this into your kitchen, do not add extra Manila Options like, e-reader, recent doc manila option. There are already included in the manila core. Just select TV & Nav and Facebook options. If you do not want those extra tabs, you will need to edit the 26948339_manila and remove or ; out the statement. Also the order is set to my personal perference. Facebook still not updating in the tab.

http://www.mediafire.com/?kmjy2d1tawv
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-27-2010, 02:54 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Thanks guys for the postings, i'm digging into them now!

Best... Member... Ever...
Old 06-27-2010, 03:01 PM
Post Master General

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikee4fun View Post

Get it below
Mikee what kitchen are you running? Do I need to rename some of these EXT's as I drop them in? I get easily confused if I don't see a "System Application" ect in front of them...
Old 06-27-2010, 03:36 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc
Carrier: sprint

lionedas is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlionedas is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlionedas is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlionedas is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlionedas is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timberwolf671 View Post
Ok it looks like I am too slow.

Here's my version, 99.9% credit and work goes to lionedas for his hard work on this starter manila 2016. I could not get email setup wizard to work so I just replaced it from 1324 and it works fine. Thanks

In my version you will 5 files.
Manila Core (Edited to remove some of green cfc manila files, changed to black)
Manila Engine (Edited app.reg file to remove HTC Text Messages, already setup in a different section of my kitchen) to get it back just remove ; in front of the statements.
TV & Nav and Facebook ext folder.

Drop this into your kitchen, do not add extra Manila Options like, e-reader, recent doc manila option. There are already included in the manila core. Just select TV & Nav and Facebook options. If you do not want those extra tabs, you will need to edit the 26948339_manila and remove or ; out the statement. Also the order is set to my personal perference. Facebook still not updating in the tab.

http://www.mediafire.com/?kmjy2d1tawv

Wow Timbers thank's for the credit, PM sent

Lionedas
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-27-2010, 03:38 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EvoLTE,3D, Iphone 4s

2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 2k4mach Send a message via MSN to 2k4mach Send a message via Yahoo to 2k4mach

Quote:
Mikee what kitchen are you running? Do I need to rename some of these EXT's as I drop them in? I get easily confused if I don't see a "System Application" ect in front of them...
there EXTS.

what i did was in my EXT/shared folder i made 2 folders
010_Manila_2_5.2016 and 020_Manila_2_5.2016

in the 010 folder i put all the required packages and engines
in the 020 folder is when manila core and all the manila packages.
Old 06-27-2010, 03:44 PM
Post Master General

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2k4mach View Post
there EXTS.

what i did was in my EXT/shared folder i made 2 folders
010_Manila_2_5.2016 and 020_Manila_2_5.2016

in the 010 folder i put all the required packages and engines
in the 020 folder is when manila core and all the manila packages.
cool, that cuts the confusion for me a bit... can I take it a step further and skip the 2 folders, dumping them all right into my EXT/shared folder. Not that I would do it, I've just always wondered if that would work.
Old 06-27-2010, 05:41 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EvoLTE,3D, Iphone 4s

2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 2k4mach Send a message via MSN to 2k4mach Send a message via Yahoo to 2k4mach

Quote:
cool, that cuts the confusion for me a bit... can I take it a step further and skip the 2 folders, dumping them all right into my EXT/shared folder. Not that I would do it, I've just always wondered if that would work.
that would work but i think the engines and packages that are required for manila need to be put ahead of the actual manila packages. thats why i named then 010 then 020 that way the required stuff is there before the actual manila is. calk had it set up the same way with the engine that had all the required packages ahead of the actual manila packages.

edit: you could also add a 030 folder that contains all the addons for manila like co0kies home tab, transparent items and such. thats gonna be the next thing i do in my kitchen. ive got to get it better organized haha
Old 06-27-2010, 06:10 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9
Carrier: Verizon

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Here's my kitchen (from this thread). I like having everything separated in my EXT/Shared folder. I feel that it's easier to change one thing this way than having to dig through a folder with a whole bunch of other things.

It's also easier to choose false in the visual part of the kitchen, if I don't want to cook certain things in, if they're separated like this. IMO

As far as Sense, the 02a_Lionedas folder has all the dependencies and his manila 2016 folder. All the Sense tabs (including core) are in 02b_Welrope's folder.

Last edited by Sharkie405; 06-27-2010 at 07:57 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development