View Single Post
Old 06-27-2010, 05:41 PM
2k4mach
VIP Member

2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to 2k4mach Send a message via MSN to 2k4mach Send a message via Yahoo to 2k4mach
Re: [Kitchen] WVGA Touch Pro 2 Collaboration

Quote:
Originally Posted by InvincibleLiving View Post
cool, that cuts the confusion for me a bit... can I take it a step further and skip the 2 folders, dumping them all right into my EXT/shared folder. Not that I would do it, I've just always wondered if that would work.
that would work but i think the engines and packages that are required for manila need to be put ahead of the actual manila packages. thats why i named then 010 then 020 that way the required stuff is there before the actual manila is. calk had it set up the same way with the engine that had all the required packages ahead of the actual manila packages.

edit: you could also add a 030 folder that contains all the addons for manila like co0kies home tab, transparent items and such. thats gonna be the next thing i do in my kitchen. ive got to get it better organized haha