PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-24-2010, 10:14 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO 4g / Touch_Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

captblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (Windows Mobile; WCE; Opera Mobi/WMD-50433; U; en) Presto/2.4.13 Version/10.00)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ai6908
Quote:
Originally Posted by captblaze View Post
may the force be with you
ROM does have cellular south connection by default. But if I install sprint cab, it does work.

Manila is the same old! Not sure what is different about 2013 pkg yet!
then i will take my time with this one. now that the evo has been rooted, i am going through some android tutorials so i have a head start. i wont be ditching winmo either. since i have 4g coverage i thought it would be a good time to try android. thanx again for the info
Old 05-24-2010, 07:19 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: RHOD400

ai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to ai6908
Re: [Kitchen] WVGA Touch Pro 2 Collaboration

Quote:
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (Windows Mobile; WCE; Opera Mobi/WMD-50433; U; en) Presto/2.4.13 Version/10.00)

then i will take my time with this one. now that the evo has been rooted, i am going through some android tutorials so i have a head start. i wont be ditching winmo either. since i have 4g coverage i thought it would be a good time to try android. thanx again for the info
Have fun in the droid world then..!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-24-2010, 08:01 PM
ICE
Pocket PC: Motorola Everything
Carrier: Big RED
Threadstarter

smiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to smiznith

I think i may be putting my deposit down on an EVO this week... that phone is too sick to not jump on it...
Old 05-24-2010, 08:34 PM
PPCGeeks VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

Formula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by smiznith View Post
I think i may be putting my deposit down on an EVO this week... that phone is too sick to not jump on it...
My Contract is up (got tp2 as a tp replacement), and while I have thought of using my upgrade on the Evo, More and more I read about up coming dual core phone and the possibility that WM7 kicks ass, I figured that waiting till at least a few months before Christmas is a good move. This way I can see how the whole WiMax vs. LTE thing turns out plus WM7 should be ready by then and there will be a slue of newer phones... There are also many things I would miss about WM that even though Andriod is 1000 times better in many area's WM still has things that can not be replaced with Andriod for me.
Old 05-24-2010, 08:35 PM
PPCGeeks VIP

Formula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIP

Anyone get the US Cellular ROM dumped with OEMDrivers put together for the Kitchen.
Old 05-24-2010, 08:43 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO 4g / Touch_Pro2

captblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formula84 View Post
Anyone get the US Cellular ROM dumped with OEMDrivers put together for the Kitchen.
here is the entire oemdrivers folder (and its contents) from the cell south dump that conflipper posted

http://www.mediafire.com/file/lmrmmt...lsouth_dump.7z

^
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-24-2010, 08:46 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

CamelY0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularCamelY0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularCamelY0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to CamelY0

I individually zipped the files from the new 2013 dump so everyone can just download the files they need.
Cellular South Rhodium 2.04.557.2
Old 05-24-2010, 10:04 PM
PPCGeeks VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamelY0 View Post
I individually zipped the files from the new 2013 dump so everyone can just download the files they need.
Cellular South Rhodium 2.04.557.2
Great Idea Thanks
Old 05-24-2010, 10:06 PM
PPCGeeks VIP

Quote:
here is the entire oemdrivers folder (and its contents) from the cell south dump that conflipper posted

http://www.mediafire.com/file/lmrmmt...lsouth_dump.7z

^
What about the OEMXIP is it required to use the new Drivers, does anyone have feedback if they are using the new Drivers?
Old 05-24-2010, 10:22 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

CamelY0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularCamelY0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularCamelY0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to CamelY0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formula84 View Post
What about the OEMXIP is it required to use the new Drivers, does anyone have feedback if they are using the new Drivers?
No, You only need the "OEMDrivers" folder from the COMMON folder for the drivers to work. Delete the old one and then replace it with the new one. Do not copy over the existing floder or you may have issues. The drivers seem to work well but who knows after one day.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development