PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-24-2010, 06:20 PM
ICE
Pocket PC: Motorola Everything
Carrier: Big RED
Threadstarter

smiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to smiznith
Re: [Kitchen] WVGA Touch Pro 2 Collaboration

ok did a search in calks thread, but found nothing.. i want to disable tabs in manila when i cook but have them available if someone else wants them... suggestions?
Old 04-24-2010, 06:31 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint

william_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by smiznith View Post
ok did a search in calks thread, but found nothing.. i want to disable tabs in manila when i cook but have them available if someone else wants them... suggestions?
I have the Twitter Tab(as an example) disabled this way

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\HTC\Manila\Configurati on\12]
"PageName"="Manila://twitter.page"
"Title"="[[IDS_TWITTER]]"
"Enable"=dword:00000000
Old 04-24-2010, 06:33 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by stangdriver52000 View Post
Ok, tried taks29, still get the f#@king result... I am done with this bull s*#t. I am having a problem that know one else has ever had I guess. I am gonna smash the phone and claim it on insurance... there has to be a hardware problem... still don't understand why the stock 6.1 rom, stock 6.5 rom, and the sprint lovers 2.5 rom all work... but no others... I want the buttons on the bottom, stretching my thumb to hit start at the top of the screen is really pi#@ing me off!

Sorry your having troubles man. Not a solution but you don't have to stretch your thumb you have a windows hardware key on the phone. If you have insurance then by all means use it. One thing to remember the EVO is coming so make sure you have at least one replacement left.

Droidrox39
Old 04-24-2010, 06:41 PM
ICE
Threadstarter

smiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by william_fold View Post
I have the Twitter Tab(as an example) disabled this way

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\HTC\Manila\Configurati on\12]
"PageName"="Manila://twitter.page"
"Title"="[[IDS_TWITTER]]"
"Enable"=dword:00000000
is that in a app.reg in the kitchen? i cant seem to find it...

EDIT: did it the easy way, i went ahead and exported it from my phone and added it to the kitchen..

thanks,

ICE

Last edited by smiznith; 04-24-2010 at 07:00 PM.
Old 04-24-2010, 06:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc EVO
Carrier: sprint

stangdriver52000 is just getting started

I do forget about the hardware key... This is still very frustrating
Old 04-24-2010, 07:02 PM
ICE
Threadstarter

ok next question.. i would like to cook in lockscreen on one of my softkeys on the manila homescreen.. anyone know how to do that?
Old 04-24-2010, 07:12 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by stangdriver52000 View Post
I do forget about the hardware key... This is still very frustrating
Maybe you should give my 21889 a try and remember the hardware key, some people like that.

Last edited by zone23; 04-24-2010 at 07:15 PM.
Old 04-24-2010, 07:34 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

ahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by smiznith View Post
ok next question.. i would like to cook in lockscreen on one of my softkeys on the manila homescreen.. anyone know how to do that?
Which lockscreen? It should be fairly easy. If you want to use the HTC lockscreen, search for \windows\endkey.exe
Create a shortcut on the start menu to it and set it to "Lock Device" in the long press end key setting under settings > Personal > Buttons. Easy process to do those steps in the kitchen.

Last edited by ahuskins; 04-24-2010 at 07:56 PM.
Old 04-24-2010, 07:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond/Pro/TP2

kski71 is becoming a great contributor

Ive searched but cant find answer but how do you group programs so not so scattered in start menu?
Old 04-24-2010, 08:04 PM
Dallas Mavericks #1 Fan!!
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: Verizon

nrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIP

[QUOTE=kprice1658;1716638]
Quote:
Originally Posted by nrfitchett4 View Post
here's email templates for gmail, yahoo and hotmail. ...

Have one for "Other" email account setup? Or can one of these be edited to work?

Thanks
they can be edited to work with any email, you just have to know the details. I got them from already having the emails setup, then going in to edit settings and seeing what was there.
you have to create a new guid for it though, that is that first long code at the top. each one has to be different. here's where I got mine:
http://www.guidgen.com/
and here is a generic template:
Attached Files
File Type: zip imap_email_template.provxml.zip (568 Bytes, 9 views) Click for barcode!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development