PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-12-2010, 12:38 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro2,mogul 6800 and Moto Q9's
Carrier: cricket

hthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [Kitchen] WVGA Touch Pro 2 Collaboration

Quote:
Originally Posted by willysp View Post
The appearance of the buttons is the part of the theme.
Where are they? help I cant find anything about the 6.5x buttons in the kitchens or the forums. What is are those button\theme called for 6.5.x?

HELP HELP HELP...
Old 07-12-2010, 12:57 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9
Carrier: Verizon

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hthomas View Post
Where are they? help I cant find anything about the 6.5x buttons in the kitchens or the forums. What is are those button\theme called for 6.5.x?

HELP HELP HELP...
To my knowledge they are named:

toolbar TextBubbleButtonSelected
toolbarIconBubbleButton
toolbarIconBubbleButtonDisabled
toolbarIconBubbleButtonSelected
toobarTextBubbleButton
toobarTextBubbleButtonDisabled

Usually a theme will have them renamed as such, e.g. :

Dusk-toolbarIconBubbleButton
Dusk-toolbarIconBubbleButtonDisabled
and so on...

Check in:

SYS>whatever build you're using>dpi_192>COMMON>Base_DPI_192. In this folder are the default WM softkey buttons.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-12-2010, 02:10 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

hthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
To my knowledge they are named:

toolbar TextBubbleButtonSelected
toolbarIconBubbleButton
toolbarIconBubbleButtonDisabled
toolbarIconBubbleButtonSelected
toobarTextBubbleButton
toobarTextBubbleButtonDisabled

Usually a theme will have them renamed as such, e.g. :

Dusk-toolbarIconBubbleButton
Dusk-toolbarIconBubbleButtonDisabled
and so on...

Check in:

SYS>whatever build you're using>dpi_192>COMMON>Base_DPI_192. In this folder are the default WM softkey buttons.
What is causing the new kitchen to cook thoes ugly old soft buttons?
How do I get back the Cool looking 6.5x back????
Old 07-12-2010, 02:45 PM
VIP Member

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
What is causing the new kitchen to cook thoes ugly old soft buttons?
How do I get back the Cool looking 6.5x back????
Depends on what cool look ones you're talking about. Did you start a new kitchen or has one been uploaded on the first page?

If you're default theme is a WM one (the ugly buttons and such) then you must not have any other theme cooking in, or cooking in as your default.

If you're using the kitchen from this thread, I believe Steveo had Flamerise and Black Flamerise cooking in. I can't remember if they were set as the default or not though.

To set a theme as the default you must call the theme's .tsk by adding it to either your config_operator.txt, manila1.txt or config.txt-(In an OEM folder, I believe). Editing any one of those should do the trick. If I'm wrong, someone please correct me.

My own personal theme is a mix of dusk, pewter and a little of my own modding. I kept the Dusk.tsk and just added my own images to it.

I added:

TSK: \Windows\Dusk.tsk

to Manila1.txt in EXT>Touch Pro>6.5.x>Packages>Tweaks 6.5.x. I also have my theme files (buttons, scroll bar etc... pngs) in this same folder. I don't think that's necessary though, just easier, IMO.

You can also delete those WM themes that you don't like, but if you don't have something else set up to take it's place, it won't be good...

Last edited by Sharkie405; 07-12-2010 at 02:51 PM.
Old 07-12-2010, 04:03 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint 4G Network

Deimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:

You can also delete those WM themes that you don't like, but if you don't have something else set up to take it's place, it won't be good...
yup it won't be pretty if you take those stock WM themes before applying a default

Personally I've always liked Ron Arad Orange Windows Phone designer theme, i still include the default themes, plus my slightly modded TSK, great write up btw

Im sure it will help someone around here
Old 07-12-2010, 06:40 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Depends on what cool look ones you're talking about. Did you start a new kitchen or has one been uploaded on the first page?

If you're default theme is a WM one (the ugly buttons and such) then you must not have any other theme cooking in, or cooking in as your default.

If you're using the kitchen from this thread, I believe Steveo had Flamerise and Black Flamerise cooking in. I can't remember if they were set as the default or not though.

To set a theme as the default you must call the theme's .tsk by adding it to either your config_operator.txt, manila1.txt or config.txt-(In an OEM folder, I believe). Editing any one of those should do the trick. If I'm wrong, someone please correct me.

My own personal theme is a mix of dusk, pewter and a little of my own modding. I kept the Dusk.tsk and just added my own images to it.

I added:

TSK: \Windows\Dusk.tsk

to Manila1.txt in EXT>Touch Pro>6.5.x>Packages>Tweaks 6.5.x. I also have my theme files (buttons, scroll bar etc... pngs) in this same folder. I don't think that's necessary though, just easier, IMO.

I started a New kitchen from the Cellurar south and the VZw MR2 dump and a lot of EXTs from you guys, a little help from the guys at Mobileunderground info and inspite of my noobieness, its a great kitchen. But it needs a theme for 6.5x. thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deimoss View Post
yup it won't be pretty if you take those stock WM themes before applying a default

Personally I've always liked Ron Arad Orange Windows Phone designer theme, i still include the default themes, plus my slightly modded TSK, great write up btw

Im sure it will help someone around here
I guess I need to begin work on my theme.

Ron Arad Orange still has the ugly old buttons. Thanks for the input.
The m.corrol in sys is ok.

Last edited by hthomas; 07-12-2010 at 06:43 PM.
Old 07-12-2010, 10:04 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: RHOD400
Carrier: Sprint

ai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to ai6908

Quote:
I started a New kitchen from the Cellurar south and the VZw MR2 dump and a lot of EXTs from you guys, a little help from the guys at Mobileunderground info and inspite of my noobieness, its a great kitchen. But it needs a theme for 6.5x. thanks

I guess I need to begin work on my theme.

Ron Arad Orange still has the ugly old buttons. Thanks for the input.
The m.corrol in sys is ok.
Easiest way to get a theme to have couple of wallpapers classicblue_stwater_480_800.jpg & classicblue_stwater_800_480.jpg (both has to of correct size, which is specified in the file name), and let it replace the SYS files. Voila you have your own today background, based on classicbue theme.
Old 07-12-2010, 11:02 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by ai6908 View Post
Easiest way to get a theme to have couple of wallpapers classicblue_stwater_480_800.jpg & classicblue_stwater_800_480.jpg (both has to of correct size, which is specified in the file name), and let it replace the SYS files. Voila you have your own today background, based on classicbue theme.
Thanks But what about those ugly round default soft buttons in 6.5x? How do I replace them. I liked the one Calk had, but I cant find them. Any Ideas?
Old 07-12-2010, 11:24 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Thanks But what about those ugly round default soft buttons in 6.5x? How do I replace them. I liked the one Calk had, but I cant find them. Any Ideas?
I don't have Calk's Flamerise anymore, I really disliked that theme, no offense to anyone, but here's three Livven Gloss themes. Perhaps looking at these will help you understand more about how the theme works. You'll notice the button, scrollbars and .tsk are all there.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Themes_Livven_SimpleGloss_192dpi.zip (79.2 KB, 10 views) Click for barcode!
Old 07-13-2010, 12:00 AM
VIP Member

I seem to have lost the HTC Calendar that should pop up in Settings>Clocks & Alarms when you tap the arrow in the date selector. I've check my Shared Resources package and all seems to be fine in there. I'm using Shared Resource 1.0.2011.1720.00 and HTC Framework 1.5.1922.3320.00. As far as I know those are what's to do with the calendar right? Anyone know where else I should look?

Actually, maybe it's just a CHT thing. I'll have to flash without that and see if it's there.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development