PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-22-2010, 11:12 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

welrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [Kitchen] WVGA Touch Pro 2 Collaboration

sup fella's. Putting together 23645. First upload will be base and second will be with the added icons to the sys. Should be up shortly!
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 04-22-2010, 11:18 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EvoLTE,3D, Iphone 4s
Carrier: Sprint

2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 2k4mach Send a message via MSN to 2k4mach Send a message via Yahoo to 2k4mach

Quote:
Originally Posted by welrope View Post
sup fella's. Putting together 23645. First upload will be base and second will be with the added icons to the sys. Should be up shortly!
and here i was thinking about going to bed at a normal time tonight
Old 04-22-2010, 11:25 PM
VIP Member

welrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2k4mach View Post
and here i was thinking about going to bed at a normal time tonight
No doubt! I feel the same way. These things always seem to hit at around 1100pm, and now im staring at a 22MB package that is pulling at 20k..and i have 45 mbit coming into the pad!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-22-2010, 11:36 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro2,mogul 6800 and Moto Q9's
Carrier: cricket

hthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by hthomas View Post
Great this will remove "Calkulin's Kitchen" from my start-up. Can I change the welcomehead.192 to anything I want.
How do I change the orange progress bar? I think you had a blue star replacement ext?
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
Yes you can, just try to find a file of the correct resolution...
Same deal here, drop it into your kitchen and let it overwrite the original orange.
I still have "Calkulin's Kitchen" above my new blue progress bar. ( I like the blue)

What did I do wrong?
Edit I messed it up changing images.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com
thanks nrfitchett4. Agreat site.(added to my links)

Last edited by hthomas; 04-23-2010 at 01:08 AM.
Old 04-22-2010, 11:42 PM
VIP Member

Hey guys, looks like the had issues with the uploads. I will have to wait a bit and try to re snag the 1 package out of 18 i couldn't get. I will try again in a few, then i will have to retry in the morning.
Old 04-22-2010, 11:50 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro2,mogul 6800 and Moto Q9's
Carrier: cricket

hthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrfitchett4 View Post
does this go in the oem/409 or the shared ext folder?
the zzz_OverWrite_RunCC.rar worked fine in ext/shared.
The Windows_Calkulins_welcomhead.rar I put in Ext/shared, I dont think that one worked. Maybe it goes in OEM's???

Edit: I think I messed that up changing images. I'll try again after sleep

Last edited by hthomas; 04-23-2010 at 01:06 AM.
Old 04-22-2010, 11:59 PM
Themed ROM Chef
Pocket PC: CDMA UNLOCKED Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon (for now)

xpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the community

XDA_UC won't autostart after provisioning runs. Any idea?

Old 04-23-2010, 12:06 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & HTC TOUCH PRO 2
Carrier: SPRINT PAYS ME

dashiot is keeping up the good workdashiot is keeping up the good work

I have NetCF = True, so why when i try to use Auto Call Recorder, i get this:

"File or assembly name "OpenNETCF, Version=2.3.0.39, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=E60DBEA84BB431B7", or one of its dependencies, was not found.

Anybody?
TIA
Old 04-23-2010, 12:42 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Micro$oft 950
Carrier: AT&T

steveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)

An easy way to remove calks kitchen on the startup is head to: OEM\TP2\0409\OEM Lang 0409\LogoMsg.bmp. Open up the image and do a simple paint edit in white over the text, erasing it. Worked for me. btw my welcomehead is in EXT\TP2\6.5\Packages\Tweaks 6.5\Files. Just changed w/my image making sure to rename correctly. BOY, TYPING SKILLS IMPORTANT! Caused me many reflashes.
Old 04-23-2010, 01:08 AM
Its FLASHING time!!!
Pocket PC: Evo & TP2
Carrier: SPCS

vin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation level

Is this kitchen based on extreloc?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development