PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-22-2010, 06:35 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO 4g / Touch_Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

captblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [Kitchen] WVGA Touch Pro 2 Collaboration

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionedas View Post
captblaze

You really made my day with the 21904 you posted, it fixed my igo8 gps text to speech problem Ive been having.

If you were next to me id give you a big ol hairy mustache kiss, just to let you know how happy you made me!
no kiss necessary...
Old 05-22-2010, 06:44 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

pdawg17 is keeping up the good workpdawg17 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrfitchett4 View Post
i had the same problem.had to reflash and everything was fine.
The last 3 roms I have cooked does it though...I use task29 in between too...hmmm...
Old 05-22-2010, 07:00 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

pdawg17 is keeping up the good workpdawg17 is keeping up the good work

What is the most current, kept-up-to-date kitchen at this point? I'm trying to troubleshoot a couple of things and would like to try another one...any recommendations?
Old 05-22-2010, 07:10 PM
iPhone Killer
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

dwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timberwolf671 View Post
Thanks dwizzy130, just what I needed. Worked great, learn something new everyday.
No problem! I remember asking the same thing about the "folders" when I was new to VK's.

dwizzy130

Old 05-22-2010, 09:39 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9
Carrier: Verizon

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quick question for all you pros in this thread...

Does it matter what format I have my Sense backgrounds in? PNG, JPG, BMP? If so, which one looks best on the TP2 screen particuarly when used as a Sense wallpaper?

I've had some pictures that look fine when viewed through Album or whatever but when set as the Sense wallpaper they seem to loose a significant amount of quality.
Old 05-22-2010, 10:32 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by captblaze View Post
if you havethe time try out 23120... best from that branch in my opinion using the packages from 23569 for caller id/ threaded email and office 2010 and have none of the issues you describe

Your right I haven't had issues with the 23569 just some of the 231xx that I sorted myself.

Droidrox39
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-22-2010, 10:47 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO 4g / Touch_Pro2

captblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by zone23 View Post
Your right I haven't had issues with the 23569 just some of the 231xx that I sorted myself.
i have been very happy with 23120 and am sticking with it for now. i have noticed improved battery life (but truth be told i have limited the amount of time the phone automatically transmits and receives data).

for now i will stick with this branch although on my phone 23121 had memory management problems. memory slots were not being released when apps were closed with taskmanager. even a level 3 ram purge (cleanram) wouldnt open those slots. a soft reset was the only way to clear the ram and bring things back in line.

i do hope that MS and HTC figure out the bold font thing. it is an annoyance, but not a deal breaker in my ROM
Old 05-22-2010, 11:44 PM
College ROM Teacher ESQ
Pocket PC: College ROM iphony Killer
Carrier: $print

piranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to piranah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
Quick question for all you pros in this thread...

Does it matter what format I have my Sense backgrounds in? PNG, JPG, BMP? If so, which one looks best on the TP2 screen particuarly when used as a Sense wallpaper?

I've had some pictures that look fine when viewed through Album or whatever but when set as the Sense wallpaper they seem to loose a significant amount of quality.
i think png works best. and it has to be in png does it not? ive always done it in png...never thought twice...good question

probably the reason is that the resolution is off...if its 480*800 should look best...but if its taken with your cam and is a different size, might have issues...

Help Me Help You
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-23-2010, 12:02 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9
Carrier: Verizon

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

JPG works fine too. I haven't tried BMP.
Old 05-23-2010, 12:18 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/8525 Unlocked Hermes
Carrier: Sprint/T-Mobile

mikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via ICQ to mikee4fun Send a message via AIM to mikee4fun Send a message via MSN to mikee4fun Send a message via Yahoo to mikee4fun Send a message via Skype™ to mikee4fun

Can anyone tell me how to change the red text stating "Caulklin's Kitchen" on first boot. want to change it back to stock please wait while your device is being setup for the first time. Blah blah.

Thanks in advance,

Mikee
If I helped you, please hit the button.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development