View Single Post
Old 05-22-2010, 11:44 PM
piranah
College ROM Teacher ESQ

piranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to piranah
Re: [Kitchen] WVGA Touch Pro 2 Collaboration

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
Quick question for all you pros in this thread...

Does it matter what format I have my Sense backgrounds in? PNG, JPG, BMP? If so, which one looks best on the TP2 screen particuarly when used as a Sense wallpaper?

I've had some pictures that look fine when viewed through Album or whatever but when set as the Sense wallpaper they seem to loose a significant amount of quality.
i think png works best. and it has to be in png does it not? ive always done it in png...never thought twice...good question

probably the reason is that the resolution is off...if its 480*800 should look best...but if its taken with your cam and is a different size, might have issues...

Help Me Help You
This post has been thanked 1 times.