PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-05-2010, 10:10 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

ahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [Kitchen] WVGA Touch Pro 2 Collaboration

My Non-Booting ROM issue: I have it narrowed down to a couple of possible bad package in my kitchen.

I'll keep you posted if it's something that can help everyone.
Old 05-05-2010, 10:28 PM
ICE
Pocket PC: Motorola Everything
Carrier: Big RED
Threadstarter

smiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to smiznith

Quote:
Originally Posted by zone23 View Post
Ya I kinda gave up on the Leo dialer you know that scroll bar only has to show up once for people to throw your hole ROM under the bus. Just isn't worth it. I've used it in my own ROMs with out issue (other than the data icons staying constant). I guess what I'm saying is ya I have it working ok but its not recommended for the masses.
found a workaround for the scroll bar... if you go to phone and slide the phone open then closed, it fixes the scroll bar issue... very weird..

i think ill try the huashan one real quick
Old 05-05-2010, 10:33 PM
College ROM Teacher ESQ
Pocket PC: College ROM iphony Killer
Carrier: $print

piranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to piranah

i tried the huashan one and i couldnt get the keypad to come up. i know its something i did though. how do you get CHT mods to cook in? i have my settings exported, but how do i build it in?

Help Me Help You
Old 05-05-2010, 10:47 PM
ICE
Threadstarter

smiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by piranah View Post
i tried the huashan one and i couldnt get the keypad to come up. i know its something i did though. how do you get CHT mods to cook in? i have my settings exported, but how do i build it in?
did you export the reg settings? if so take that reg file, rename it app.reg. create a folder called "Tweaks - CHT mods" and put it in there at the end of your kitchen
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-05-2010, 10:52 PM
VIP Member

ahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIP

Found the offending package. Don't really know why it caused the problem. It was a tweak package with my provxml files for Opera 10 cookies, email settings and WiFi. Wierd.
Old 05-05-2010, 11:02 PM
ICE
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahuskins View Post
Found the offending package. Don't really know why it caused the problem. It was a tweak package with my provxml files for Opera 10 cookies, email settings and WiFi. Wierd.
sounds about right... check your coding and make sure its in the proper format...
Old 05-05-2010, 11:50 PM
VIP Member

Attached are the offending provxml files. See anything funny? Created with a program I got from Calk's or this thread I think.
Attached Files
File Type: rar mxipcold.rar (1.3 KB, 6 views) Click for barcode!
Old 05-06-2010, 12:18 AM
College ROM Teacher ESQ

piranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahuskins View Post
Attached are the offending provxml files. See anything funny? Created with a program I got from Calk's or this thread I think.
yea, theres Xs' where all your info should be

i dont see anything..where did you put the folder?
Old 05-06-2010, 12:18 AM
College ROM Teacher ESQ

got the keyboard to show, but its in the upper right hand of the screen....lets try this again
Old 05-06-2010, 12:58 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by piranah View Post
yea, theres Xs' where all your info should be

i dont see anything..where did you put the folder?
It was in an EXT tweaks folder at the end of the kitchen. Funny thing is that I have cooked before with those same provxml's and everything was fine.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development