PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-06-2010, 01:41 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

leadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |ROM|6.5||4-5-10|| LEAD ROM [Sprint Version]

Minor Update, Screen-shots, and change log added.
This post has been thanked 8 times.
Old 04-06-2010, 03:22 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO

Odeezie is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to Odeezie
Re: |ROM|6.5||4-4-10|| LEAD ROM [Sprint Version]

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
did you miss my small writeup?
Yes, I did haha.
Old 04-07-2010, 04:32 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Evo-Sprint

boost91 is keeping up the good workboost91 is keeping up the good work
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (Windows Mobile; WCE; Opera Mobi/WMD-50369; U; en) Presto/2.4.13 Version/10.00)

just flashed this rom, and my first impression is WOW! Major improvement over sprint's rom. Thank you very much for this, you have made this phone fun to use for the first time, thx again for sharing this!!!
Old 04-07-2010, 05:24 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro1/Touch Pro2/Evo 4G

el1nc0mparabl3 is keeping up the good workel1nc0mparabl3 is keeping up the good work

where can i get the cab to add the tv and the vav tab on sense?
Old 04-07-2010, 10:39 AM
ShadowDrake

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Wirelessly posted (Touch Pro 2: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

Could you throw together a 6.5.x version of this? it looks pretty nice and I like the stock Sprint rom... but I really miss having the start bar on the bottom.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-07-2010, 04:20 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One

chino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to chino331 Send a message via Skype™ to chino331

Quote:
Originally Posted by el1nc0mparabl3 View Post
where can i get the cab to add the tv and the vav tab on sense?
also would like the cab to the sprint nav tab!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowDrake View Post
Wirelessly posted (Touch Pro 2: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

Could you throw together a 6.5.x version of this? it looks pretty nice and I like the stock Sprint rom... but I really miss having the start bar on the bottom.
oOoO +1 on this. I've been looking for the exact same thing!

BTW, nice ROM! Used your ROM for the TP - glad to see you're making them for the TP2!

Last edited by chino331; 04-07-2010 at 04:26 PM.
Old 04-07-2010, 08:44 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

leadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Glad you guys like the ROM. Here is where I saw the cabs for the individual TV and Navigation tabs. Let me know if they work for anyone. If they don't, I'll make my own.
I'll look into 6.5.x builds. I haven't worked with them much, so it might take a little while to test and see how they work but I'll check them out. I don't use them myself, so I need to know who supports it. Thank this post if you want 6.5.x builds for this ROM!
This post has been thanked 16 times.
Old 04-07-2010, 10:07 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One

chino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to chino331 Send a message via Skype™ to chino331

Quote:
Originally Posted by leadpoizon View Post
Glad you guys like the ROM. Here is where I saw the cabs for the individual TV and Navigation tabs. Let me know if they work for anyone. If they don't, I'll make my own.
I'll look into 6.5.x builds. I haven't worked with them much, so it might take a little while to test and see how they work but I'll check them out. I don't use them myself, so I need to know who supports it. Thank this post if you want 6.5.x builds for this ROM!
That link has the file for the tabs, but none of them are cabs. Not sure how to install those. :/
Old 04-07-2010, 11:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro1/Touch Pro2/Evo 4G

el1nc0mparabl3 is keeping up the good workel1nc0mparabl3 is keeping up the good work

thanks alot for the link, but its not a cab, its only the file..can someone make it into a cab, or show a link where i could make my own cab?
Old 04-07-2010, 11:40 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Awww, darn. I'll look, and if I don't find any, I'll make the cabs later on.

Last edited by leadpoizon; 04-08-2010 at 12:10 AM.
This post has been thanked 8 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development