PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-04-2010, 08:14 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: SPRINT

Nygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |ROM|6.5||4-4-10|| LEAD ROM [Sprint Version]

can you cook one with the Sprint Nav and TV tabs, they worked better being cooked in that installed with cabs
Old 04-04-2010, 08:14 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

im up for a testdrive.
Old 04-04-2010, 08:32 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon
Carrier: Sprint

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by leadpoizon View Post
You mean the RAM space? I think I could probably optimize it a liiittle more and save about 10 more MB, but this ROM also includes some apps from the get-go, so as far as ROM space, it has less due to that. I believe Mighty's gets ~100MB on boot. This get's about ~90MB. Not that I can compete with him, haha.
looking for both, one thing I have noticed trying so many different Roms today was no one ever listed the storage and ram usage and pretty much the only way to find out was to load the ROM. some that I thought would be light where filled with a lot of stuff I would never use. I have been working on trying to cook my own for the last few days and I am very much a noob when it comes to that. its not been a great success. Silence released a Kitchen which I was able to really thin out what I wanted. not complaining at all, Props to all you wonderful chiefs out there.
Old 04-04-2010, 09:10 PM
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

were tethersafe on this rom? dont need a bill.
Old 04-04-2010, 09:14 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Threadstarter

leadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
were tethersafe on this rom? dont need a bill.
Yup, we're tether safe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nygel View Post
can you cook one with the Sprint Nav and TV tabs, they worked better being cooked in that installed with cabs
I could. I'll see if enough people want it. I don't use either, which is why I kept them out. Right now, I'm still waiting to see if people like the ROM. Stability and all.

Last edited by leadpoizon; 04-04-2010 at 09:17 PM.
This post has been thanked 10 times.
Old 04-04-2010, 09:17 PM
acs tester

Quote:
Yup, we're tether safe.
thanx sir, any cooks figure out nascar app yet? sprint seems to have killed it or something.
Old 04-04-2010, 09:38 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Threadstarter

leadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
thanx sir, any cooks figure out nascar app yet? sprint seems to have killed it or something.
The "No connection" problem? Yeah, I don't know about that. It might just be that since Sprint isn't affiliated with them anymore, they cut service, but I don't really know.
This post has been thanked 7 times.
Old 04-04-2010, 10:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: CDMA Touch Pro 2

bkimbler is keeping up the good workbkimbler is keeping up the good workbkimbler is keeping up the good work

Quote:
The "No connection" problem? Yeah, I don't know about that. It might just be that since Sprint isn't affiliated with them anymore, they cut service, but I don't really know.
It's the NFL they lost their sponsorship to Verizon not Nascar. Not sure about that problem.
Old 04-04-2010, 10:23 PM
acs tester

Quote:
there with them still, its nfl they dropped.

roms really nice btw, no issues yet but myphone is old version but update is ota. speeds good and list of app is perfect imo. mms outa the box.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-04-2010, 10:26 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: SPRINT

Nygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuff

so that means the Simple Everything Plan customers should get a discount for the NFL not being there!
One can only dream!!!!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development