PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-23-2010, 06:22 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: TP2--Thunderbolt
Carrier: The Big Red

mcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] {8/3/10}{23121}{2012.12} XYC GTX 2.5_XDA_UC/Cookie Home Tab 1.8.5

I agree this blue rom is the shiz!! XYC has gone all out with this one.
Old 09-24-2010, 08:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

jpriset is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjpriset is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjpriset is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcluvntheboss View Post
I agree this blue rom is the shiz!! XYC has gone all out with this one.

Where might I find this custom blue you speak of?! lol
Old 09-24-2010, 09:29 PM
VIP Member

mcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpriset View Post
Where might I find this custom blue you speak of?! lol
The blue rom isnt finished yet. We are still testing. To be honest there is nothing wrong with the rom at all. Its running smoother than ever with zero issues. XYC is skinning the rom from the ground up so it takes a little while. But very good things to those who wait. It is comming. I wish I could give ya'll a little teaser but that would be up to XYC if he wanted to post a few screenies.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 09-24-2010, 09:39 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Franken Pre Plus/Touch Pro

brack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuff

Cool can't wait. How is the mem holding up on the new rom.
Old 09-24-2010, 11:16 PM
KYT
Lurker
Pocket PC: TouchPro2

KYT is a n00b

Quote:
No there isnt a way to uninstall the programs that are cooked into the rom XYC does have a clean rom posted here
forum.ppcgeeks.com/cdma-tp2-upgrades/120147-rom-7-7-10-xyc-clean-sqweaky-clean-21901-23563-2012-14-2012-12-a.html
I have never had that issue with the camera not working or the taskmanager but I use arkswitch because you can adjust the activation field to were ever you like it to be.
hmm well crap.
could that bar be a process I could just kill?
or set a service to manual instead of auto?
I haven't seen it on any other ROM I've used so far, so it can't be part of SenseUI.

If it can't be removed, that's fine, But there has to be a way to kill it or keep it from running.

Any Ideas?
Old 09-25-2010, 01:07 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KYT View Post
hmm well crap.
could that bar be a process I could just kill?
or set a service to manual instead of auto?
I haven't seen it on any other ROM I've used so far, so it can't be part of SenseUI.

If it can't be removed, that's fine, But there has to be a way to kill it or keep it from running.

Any Ideas?
I dont know of anyway to kill it but you could open up arkswitch and go to settings and adjust the activation field so that it is all the way across the taskbar. That way arkswitch will open up and not the taskbar icon manager.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-25-2010, 01:12 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by brack21 View Post
Cool can't wait. How is the mem holding up on the new rom.
I havent had any problems with the memory. It stays pretty low all day and im a pretty heavy user. Ive been running it for a few days and there doesnt seem to be any issues with a mem leak. Its pretty solid.
Old 09-26-2010, 10:49 PM
KYT
Lurker

KYT is a n00b

Quote:
I dont know of anyway to kill it but you could open up arkswitch and go to settings and adjust the activation field so that it is all the way across the taskbar. That way arkswitch will open up and not the taskbar icon manager.
Is the bar in my screenshot called arkswitch?
I don't see that in my list of installed applications
How do I open it?

What is the taskbar icon manager?

I think it might be part of WinMo actually
if its this thing, its a Title Bar pull down...

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ff599645.aspx

Last edited by KYT; 09-26-2010 at 11:55 PM. Reason: added link
Old 09-27-2010, 08:19 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KYT View Post
Is the bar in my screenshot called arkswitch?
I don't see that in my list of installed applications
How do I open it?

What is the taskbar icon manager?

I think it might be part of WinMo actually
if its this thing, its a Title Bar pull down...

Custom Applications Launched from the Title Bar
No that is not arkswitch. its been awhile since ive ran this rom but if arkswitch is installed you would activate it by touching the top left side of the taskbar. Arkswitch is a taskmanager mainly used for 6.5x roms.
Yes that is part of winmo 6.5x builds and to me it has little to no use at all.
Old 09-27-2010, 10:01 PM
KYT
Lurker

KYT is a n00b

Quote:
No that is not arkswitch. its been awhile since ive ran this rom but if arkswitch is installed you would activate it by touching the top left side of the taskbar. Arkswitch is a taskmanager mainly used for 6.5x roms.
Yes that is part of winmo 6.5x builds and to me it has little to no use at all.
YES its absolutely useless to me
I just want it to go away WTF!

Does anyone know how to get rid of the thing?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development