PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-12-2010, 03:16 AM
Themed ROM Chef
Pocket PC: CDMA UNLOCKED Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon (for now)
Threadstarter

xpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM]23529_2012.14_4/11 XYC GTX_Facebook/Reader/Docs/Cookie Home

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffkip911 View Post
Not raining on your bitchen work Xpress, but this is Dark ninja's taskbar and white theme (you obviously don't need the theme) with notifications...

can someone please make a flipclock????
Will put the clock on the todo list

Old 04-12-2010, 03:19 AM
I break things, for fun.
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: VZW

dapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to dapbmonkey4u

Quote:
Not raining on your bitchen work Xpress, but this is Dark ninja's taskbar and white theme (you obviously don't need the theme) with notifications...

Isn't that clock already on El Condor and Kamill's thread on the second or third post? It has 3 different clock options.

Quote:
Originally Posted by twe90kid View Post
how about a 23xxx lite version?

Don't mean to be a downer, but the XYC Lite was an April Fool's joke. He is not continuing with that series...but maybe if you ask everyday he will break down...Dude fill his box with PM's I am sure he will cave.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-12-2010, 03:22 AM
I break things, for fun.

dapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

That Qik app is amazing. You can share with Twitter, Facebook, and Youtube...now only if I had anything interesting to shoot.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-12-2010, 03:25 AM
Bustin' ours Saven' yours
Pocket PC: Touch Pro CDMA
Carrier: Sprint

ffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIP

Dap, again, running MR (for now) but try this dialer...
Attached Files
File Type: cab tjELITE.CustomBlackDialer.v2.cab (7.27 MB, 12 views) Click for barcode!
Old 04-12-2010, 03:27 AM

ffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIP

Still Don't see a flipclock???

EDIT: there's diff fonts, but no diff clockes

Quote:
Originally Posted by dapbmonkey4u View Post
Isn't that clock already on El Condor and Kamill's thread on the second or third post? It has 3 different clock options.

Don't mean to be a downer, but the XYC Lite was an April Fool's joke. He is not continuing with that series...but maybe if you ask everyday he will break down...Dude fill his box with PM's I am sure he will cave.

Last edited by ffkip911; 04-12-2010 at 03:29 AM.
Old 04-12-2010, 03:27 AM
I break things, for fun.

Quote:
Dap, again, running MR (for now) but try this dialer...

Thanks, I have. I am waiting for the new release here. He was supposed to drop the new one tonight. Guess I will need to be patient.

Looks MR is endorsing GTX on the site, but some are getting locked up.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-12-2010, 03:29 AM
I break things, for fun.

What a great chef! yea USCC is up and I am downloading now!
Old 04-12-2010, 03:32 AM
I break things, for fun.

Quote:

EDIT: and again, nit picking, put maybe fonts in black instead of grey---or at least dark grey??? but light grey on white, while it looks slick....also looks washed out (and remember xpress...this is coming from someone with absolutely NO skill.....really....you are a phone god for being able to present this to us....but I'm old and quite frankly, I'm bitchy, so, ummmm, yea)

Isn't this the clock? I know it says CFC disabled, but you had luck before.
Attached Files
File Type: cab GTX Stylish Clock CFCDisabled.cab (514.3 KB, 12 views) Click for barcode!
Old 04-12-2010, 03:32 AM
HTC = TAIWAN! =)
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

twe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by dapbmonkey4u View Post

oh, if that's the case...

how about a GTX lite version!

Sprint Fair and Flex 500mins - unlimited; text, data, N&W@6pm (perks) - Sprint Pick 3, Unl Incoming Mins
ROMS: Vin. Pluto. (M2.5), Mighty (M2.5), Energy (M2.5)
Old 04-12-2010, 03:35 AM

hmmm, I thought that was just font style, not a new clock---I'll shoot it

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development