PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-01-2010, 11:58 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [TOOL] Task 29 (format internal Memory) without drivers, witout mtty

Any reason why this would be TP2 specific (assuming you used a radio appropriate for your device)? Seems like a nice idea.
Old 04-02-2010, 12:28 AM
The Inspector Mod
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

gadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the community

At MordyT's request and explanation to me, I've restored the thread to it's original place...

WM 6.5 Taskbars | GadgetROM for Touch Diamond

Donations are always strictly voluntary and completely appreciated. Thank you!

Last edited by gadgetfreak; 04-02-2010 at 12:47 AM.
This post has been thanked 6 times.
Old 04-02-2010, 02:26 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: CDMA UNLOCKED Touch Pro2

LinearBurn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLinearBurn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLinearBurn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLinearBurn is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I think this might be sticky worthy asuming you do a guide and a good decription of what the utility does exactly (i had to look it up (mtty) ) please include you screen shots for the guide :P this will give the general joe a good idea what the utility is and advoide conusion (yes im still noobish ) thanks m8t
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-02-2010, 02:41 AM
Android Convert
Pocket PC: Epic 4g

1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 1999TL

Quote:
Originally Posted by agent_47 View Post
i thought of re doing doloop's modd for CDMA TP2
and here it is fully tested to be working
confirmation thnx to ziggy471: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...6&postcount=97
now we can mtty our TP2 without having the need of MTTY and its drivers

INSTRUCTIONS:
- download and unzip
- put you favorite RADIO in the mix
- run then task29.exe and wait for it to finish.....
- device will reboot but will neva go past the bootscreen coz there is no OS to boot
- take our batti and then flash a rom using mSD card or by taking device into bootloader and using customRUU to load ur favorite ROM

DOWNLOAD:
task29

CREDIT:
all credit goes to doloop for coming up with the idea

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...08&postcount=1
Nice. Thanks fellas.
Old 04-03-2010, 04:14 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Motorola Electrify
Carrier: USCC

swlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Sorry if this is a noob Q, but... I have never flashed the radio on my TP2 because I am happy with stock one. If I use task 29 does it wipe the radio too? Will I have to find and flash the radio or go back to my stock USCC rom, which includes the radio, before flashing a custom rom? Thanks
Old 04-03-2010, 08:14 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2; HTC EVO 4G

tpeazy knows their stufftpeazy knows their stufftpeazy knows their stufftpeazy knows their stufftpeazy knows their stufftpeazy knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by swlaraut View Post
Sorry if this is a noob Q, but... I have never flashed the radio on my TP2 because I am happy with stock one. If I use task 29 does it wipe the radio too? Will I have to find and flash the radio or go back to my stock USCC rom, which includes the radio, before flashing a custom rom? Thanks
I really think this is a good question. Maybe the op can make this a little more clear for some of us. Some may not want to flash a radio and so I have attached the exe that I found on the link that doesn't need a radio nbh. This is not from ME...I have simply attached. All the cred goes to doloop and Shadrac for his help.Here is the link http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...3&postcount=19

Tp

P.S. Don't you have to be radio unlocked to flash a radio on the TP2? Especially a Sprint TP2? Or am I just waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay off?
Attached Files
File Type: zip Task29 provided by doloop.zip (2.24 MB, 267 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by tpeazy; 04-03-2010 at 08:18 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-03-2010, 09:58 PM
Regular 'Geeker

swlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpeazy View Post

P.S. Don't you have to be radio unlocked to flash a radio on the TP2? Especially a Sprint TP2? Or am I just waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay off?
Thats one of the reasons I asked. I have never radio unlocked my phone, but do I need to to use this tool? Sorry for having more questions, and no answers.
Old 04-03-2010, 10:09 PM
What did you say?
Pocket PC: Rhodium

Mayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by swlaraut View Post
Thats one of the reasons I asked. I have never radio unlocked my phone, but do I need to to use this tool? Sorry for having more questions, and no answers.

if your phone is unlocked to flash roms you can flash any radio found in the sticky here but one of the sprint, it says which one...

you have to be security unlocked for that one...

but the others are good to go

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-03-2010, 11:20 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayonesa View Post
if your phone is unlocked to flash roms you can flash any radio found in the sticky here but one of the sprint, it says which one...

you have to be security unlocked for that one...

but the others are good to go
Thanks, one question out of the way, but do you HAVE to replace the radio?
Old 04-03-2010, 11:21 PM
What did you say?
Pocket PC: Rhodium

Mayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on rep

no you can use the same one you have if you want.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development