PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-18-2010, 12:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon

Longview is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLongview is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLongview is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLongview is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Blank Calendar

Quote:
Originally Posted by mugsy77 View Post
Verizon does maintenance on their servers on Sunday evenings around 11PM until 5/6AM on Monday, so you'll be unsuccessful during those hours (so don't upgrade unless you want a dead phone until Monday AM)
That certainly could have been my problem.
Old 05-18-2010, 01:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

SLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuff
Send a message via Yahoo to SLCMotor
Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} ⚠BigCo0kie B/W & COLOR 21901/23563 ROM⚠☼Very FAST/XDA_UC/Custom Ic

Quote:
Originally Posted by htcsql View Post
Can you also add the RSS HUB back as well with the next release, thanks.
I 2nd that.. I use to use it all the time, but had to get newsbreak to replace it.

Last edited by SLCMotor; 05-18-2010 at 01:37 PM.
Old 05-18-2010, 01:24 PM
Bustin' ours Saven' yours
Pocket PC: Touch Pro CDMA
Carrier: Sprint

ffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIP

Quote:
Well it is an issue now as I updated someone else's VZW TP2 and they do use the calendar. So am I the only one having this issue as I wanted to verify that before I do a hard reset and add programs one by one to see if anything that i installed may be the issue. Big has not responded as of yet so I am not sure if it something that he has already noted or not, thanks in advance for any feedback

21xxx color, calendar works fine here on Sprint
Old 05-18-2010, 02:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

Longview is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLongview is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLongview is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLongview is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Calendar/Appointments also looks just fine on my VZW phone with 23563/6.5.x version.
Old 05-18-2010, 03:13 PM
Bustin' ours Saven' yours
Pocket PC: Touch Pro CDMA
Carrier: Sprint

ffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIP
Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} ⚠BigCo0kie B/W & COLOR 21901/23563 ROM⚠☼Very FAST/XDA_UC/Custom Ic

Alright, found a bug BIG.
runing Sprint color 21xx, last build.
Having to do with the calendar---graphicaly it comes through just fine for me. It displays correct appointment times that come FROM AS or exchange. However, if I set an appointment from TP2, I set "start" say to 11:00------"end" says 11:00 also, so I'll change "end" to 12:00----------then "start" says 12:00 also--------so I change "start" back to 11:00---------"end" says 11:00 again. This isn't the hugest issue because I know how long each appointment is going to take, however, since I'm on exchange, this trickles throu exchange, to my outlook, through my server, to my assistant and screws up my back to back appointment.....The work around seems to be to set all appointments on the computer and let AS/exchange update my phone. But the whole puropse of exchange is to be able to update calendar on the fly.

Anyway, just FYI----calendar appointment setter is jacked
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-18-2010, 04:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2, Moto Droid X

kymikes is keeping up the good workkymikes is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Hello all, does anyone else on the 23563 cookie color rom have a blank calendar when you open an appointment. See the attached screenshot. Not a big issue or a deal breaker for me as I use Agenda One as my calendar more than the Sense or MS Mobile calendar, but it is something that I wanted to report in case it was not noted yet. Great ROM
Just FYI - I am running the 5/13 23563 Co0kie Color ROM and do NOT have this issue w/Verizon rom. I was on the 5/12 version for a couple of days and did not see it there either. I restored after flash from PC Outlook sync and CHT editor if this might be relevant (think both restore calendar data).
Old 05-18-2010, 04:46 PM
BIGGZZ - VIP -
Pocket PC: Dell Streak
Carrier: AT&T

Biggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on rep

The SOD issue is killing me.....agh
Old 05-18-2010, 05:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

htcsql is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhtcsql is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhtcsql is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Thank you for the replies and I guess it is just me. I did do a hard reset and resynced with myphone to get my appts back. I still have the issue, so oh well. It may have something to do with MyPhone resync as I don't use outlook anymore to sync I just use myphone. Thanks again for checking for me, I am still loving the ROM...
Old 05-18-2010, 05:47 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggzz View Post
The SOD issue is killing me.....agh
Quote:
Thank you for the replies and I guess it is just me. I did do a hard reset and resynced with myphone to get my appts back. I still have the issue, so oh well. It may have something to do with MyPhone resync as I don't use outlook anymore to sync I just use myphone. Thanks again for checking for me, I am still loving the ROM...
going to be trying a new WinMo build soon.. hopefully this will resolve both issue's

This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 05-19-2010, 12:02 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2 | DROID X
Carrier: VzW | Mighty ROM | ?

Sapo2112 is keeping up the good workSapo2112 is keeping up the good workSapo2112 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Can you also add the RSS HUB back as well with the next release, thanks.

++++1

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development