PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-20-2010, 12:02 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad
Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} ⚠BigCo0kie 23559 ROM ⚠Many Updates⚠ ☼Coming BigMaxSenseRom☼ ⚠

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeramirez View Post
Just tried to enter a new appointment and the cursor moves like it's typing something but there is nothing visible.
Works fine for me.... you are going to calendar tab...menu...new appointment?

Old 04-20-2010, 12:06 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

amjman is becoming a great contributor
Smile Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} ⚠BigCo0kie 23559 ROM ⚠Many Updates⚠ ☼Coming BigMaxSenseRom☼ ⚠

Just Flashed, I am synchronizing backup from Myphone, and will report back later as to any comments/issues, etc.

So far, so good! Any way to customize the icon set on top? The "world" indicative of the signal strength is not one I am fond of, and I like the 4/5 bars....it is easier to gauge signal quality that way. Anyone with a cab/pkg that can assist that works properly with this new ROM?

thanks...and keep up the GREAT work BIG! =D>

amjman
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-20-2010, 12:11 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad
Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} ⚠BigCo0kie 23559 ROM ⚠Many Updates⚠ ☼Coming BigMaxSenseRom☼ ⚠

Quote:
Originally Posted by amjman View Post
Just Flashed, I am synchronizing backup from Myphone, and will report back later as to any comments/issues, etc.

So far, so good! Any way to customize the icon set on top? The "world" indicative of the signal strength is not one I am fond of, and I like the 4/5 bars....it is easier to gauge signal quality that way. Anyone with a cab/pkg that can assist that works properly with this new ROM?

thanks...and keep up the GREAT work BIG! =D>

amjman
i'm sure any of my custom taskbars will work fine....
you can find them in my HOME thread in sig...
Old 04-20-2010, 12:13 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: USCC

Jafa is just getting started
Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} ⚠BigCo0kie 23559 ROM ⚠Many Updates & FAST⚠ ☼Coming BigMaxSenseRom☼

Will there be a USCC rom?
Old 04-20-2010, 12:15 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} ⚠BigCo0kie 23559 ROM ⚠Many Updates & FAST⚠ ☼Coming BigMaxSenseRom☼

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jafa View Post
Will there be a USCC rom?

Yes... USCC and Telus Coming in a few hours
Old 04-20-2010, 12:21 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D

amjman is becoming a great contributor

Thanks BIG, will take a look after I am done installing/customizing as I usually do.

And, report back too! So far it is awesome!

amjman
Old 04-20-2010, 12:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: VERIZON

joeramirez is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignadad View Post
Works fine for me.... you are going to calendar tab...menu...new appointment?
It works. I had switched the home screen to BlackBiGnAdAd to see what that was and that's where it was showing invisible. I switched back to the BiGnAdAd theme and all is well.
Old 04-20-2010, 12:35 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeramirez View Post
It works. I had switched the home screen to BlackBiGnAdAd to see what that was and that's where it was showing invisible. I switched back to the BiGnAdAd theme and all is well.
Yep that is one of the problems with BlackBignadad Theme.....once you leave the field you type in you are able to see what you typed. just not while typing in...
Old 04-20-2010, 12:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

khudson23 is just getting started
Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} ⚠COMING TODAY BigCo0kie ROM⚠ ☼BigMaxSenseRom☼ BIG News, BIG Change

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowhawk2021 View Post
I am sorry BiGnAdAd, when I posted what I did above I meant for it to be a compliment that we got the information we did. I did not think it would start what it did. I apologize agian, and want to say how much I appreciate the work you are doing.
BiG I sent my coffee donation to you because I thought you were right on with the updates for maxsense and your own bigmaaxmanilla, you guys are awesome and dont ever worry about criticism it just means your GOOD! Awesome work and I look forward to the new releases and updates...
Old 04-20-2010, 12:49 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} ⚠COMING TODAY BigCo0kie ROM⚠ ☼BigMaxSenseRom☼ BIG News, BIG Change

Quote:
Originally Posted by khudson23 View Post
BiG I sent my coffee donation to you because I thought you were right on with the updates for maxsense and your own bigmaaxmanilla, you guys are awesome and dont ever worry about criticism it just means your GOOD! Awesome work and I look forward to the new releases and updates...
No prob, don't worry about it... Just Enjoy my ROM's!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development