View Single Post
Old 04-20-2010, 12:11 PM
bignadad
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad
Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} ⚠BigCo0kie 23559 ROM ⚠Many Updates⚠ ☼Coming BigMaxSenseRom☼ ⚠

Quote:
Originally Posted by amjman View Post
Just Flashed, I am synchronizing backup from Myphone, and will report back later as to any comments/issues, etc.

So far, so good! Any way to customize the icon set on top? The "world" indicative of the signal strength is not one I am fond of, and I like the 4/5 bars....it is easier to gauge signal quality that way. Anyone with a cab/pkg that can assist that works properly with this new ROM?

thanks...and keep up the GREAT work BIG! =D>

amjman
i'm sure any of my custom taskbars will work fine....
you can find them in my HOME thread in sig...