PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-23-2010, 10:46 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note-2
Carrier: Sprint

ycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} ⚠ BigCo0kie / BigMaxManila 21899/23559 ROMs ⚠ ☼BigMaxSense-Soon☼

yeah, how do you get the analog clock in the middle surrounded by icons?
Old 04-23-2010, 10:48 AM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad
Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} ⚠ BigCo0kie / BigMaxManila 21899/23559 ROMs ⚠ ☼BigMaxSense-Soon☼

Quote:
Originally Posted by ycats View Post
i would guess to choose analog clock 2, hide shortcuts if they are empty, then just place the clock in middle of shortcuts and add the ones around it..

Old 04-23-2010, 10:48 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

khudson23 is just getting started
Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} Coming Soon!!! New MaxSense ROM will Destroy Conventional MANILA 2

how do i change my clock or my homepage layout...i know WHAT A NOOB...im not just not familiar with cookie, and only sorta a noob heheheh
Old 04-23-2010, 10:50 AM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad
Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} Coming Soon!!! New MaxSense ROM will Destroy Conventional MANILA 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by khudson23 View Post
how do i change my clock or my homepage layout...i know WHAT A NOOB...im not just not familiar with cookie, and only sorta a noob heheheh
from home screen just choose menu...edit home layout... from there you can move things where you want them.. click advanced to change clock type...

to hide empty shortcuts just choose menu from home screen...cookie home tab editor... in there you will see the options you are looking for
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-23-2010, 10:52 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

khudson23 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignadad View Post
from home screen just choose menu...edit home layout... From there you can move things where you want them.. Click advanced to change clock type...

To hide empty shortcuts just choose menu from home screen...cookie home tab editor... In there you will see the options you are looking for
million thanks big....
Old 04-23-2010, 11:12 AM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27
Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} ⚠BigCo0kie 21899/23559 ROM ⚠Many Updates⚠ ☼Coming BigMaxSenseRom☼

Quote:
Originally Posted by khudson23 View Post
HOw do I set up my home screen like that, amazing!
90% BIGCookie 10% add on's,almost everything you need is already there!! here are links to the taskbar and the clock and attached is the colored notifications,i would remove everything off the home screen via home screen layout and just come up with something thats unique and yet useful at the same time,if you want the exact setup shoot me a pm so we don't clutter up Big's thread with post after post in case there are any issues

taskbar

http://forum.xda-developers.com/atta...5&d=1271376876

clocks

http://forum.xda-developers.com/atta...6&d=1271585748 (unzip and copy desired clock manila file to windows directory) if you have any issues let me know and i'll cab it up for ya

and the notifications
Attached Files
File Type: cab CHT 1.7 Notifications rat_2665.cab (6.3 KB, 22 views) Click for barcode!

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-23-2010, 11:14 AM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27

Quote:
Originally Posted by ycats View Post
home screen layout

remove everything

add 3 rows quicklinks

add clock and drag to position

set quicklinks

using cht editor after desired setup just enable removed unassigned quick links and your all set
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-23-2010, 11:19 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Mogul-touch pro-touch pro 2- HTC Evo!!!!!

mkc90 is keeping up the good workmkc90 is keeping up the good work

hey big i been using the big cookie rom 6.5.x n its amazing the only 2 things so far that r not good g alarm dnt work .. and when i use the phone to much or idk if its because im using to much. I cant hear the ringer anymore n the volume its set to high .. when i get a txt the phone just turns on but the phone dnt ring. I had to soft reset so it can work but after a few min it did it again..

any help here please
Old 04-23-2010, 11:26 AM
N00b

finman76 is becoming a great contributor

I have the same issue. Nobody has really been able to fix it, though.
Old 04-23-2010, 11:40 AM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkc90 View Post
hey big i been using the big cookie rom 6.5.x n its amazing the only 2 things so far that r not good g alarm dnt work .. and when i use the phone to much or idk if its because im using to much. I cant hear the ringer anymore n the volume its set to high .. when i get a txt the phone just turns on but the phone dnt ring. I had to soft reset so it can work but after a few min it did it again..

any help here please
i have seen that issue before and will update that on the next release....

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development