PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-28-2010, 10:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Epic
Carrier: Sprint

sureshot007 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} ⚠ Brand New BigCo0kie 23563 ROM is Up ⚠ ☼Very Fast / Very Clean☼

I *really* want to like this rom, but I just can't stand the black and white. Don't get me wrong, I'm not the type of person that likes colors or flashy stuff just for the sake of having it, but a little color might go a long way.
Old 04-29-2010, 01:46 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

SLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuff
Send a message via Yahoo to SLCMotor
Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} ⚠ Brand New BigCo0kie 23563 ROM is Up ⚠ ☼Very Fast / Very Clean☼

Quote:
Originally Posted by orcat View Post
Check the username field. Windows takes the email address that you entered on the previous screen and prefills it for you in the username field. Just delete the @domain.com from that field and the domain field becomes enabled.

This is not specific to this rom.

Hope that helps.
Thanks, I guess I was just in a rush and overlooking that.. I is now setup. Thanks again.
Old 04-29-2010, 01:52 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

sprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by sureshot007 View Post
I *really* want to like this rom, but I just can't stand the black and white. Don't get me wrong, I'm not the type of person that likes colors or flashy stuff just for the sake of having it, but a little color might go a long way.
+1 to that (no offense big)
Old 04-29-2010, 06:08 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO

Iron.Wraith is keeping up the good workIron.Wraith is keeping up the good work

I'm at odds with the black and white. I usually hate it. This is the first one I've liked due to the high contrast of the icons. Reminds me of b&w film a bit. The only thing that's nagging me is the Nav icon and a couple of others being borked. lol

It's a fast and smooth ROM though and Big has did a great job ! Thanks
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-29-2010, 08:12 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron.Wraith View Post
I'm at odds with the black and white. I usually hate it. This is the first one I've liked due to the high contrast of the icons. Reminds me of b&w film a bit. The only thing that's nagging me is the Nav icon and a couple of others being borked. lol

I feel the same way. I love how smooth and fast it is, but it just needs a splash of color here and there. I have this beautiful color screen and I'm not using any of it. Makes me feel like I'm Zach Morris on a Motorola brick phone.

Anyone have any suggestions on how to add some color myself? I didn't think themes would change the color schemes on the start menu and such - will it?
Old 04-29-2010, 08:31 AM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sprinttouch666 View Post
+1 to that (no offense big)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron.Wraith View Post

Quote:
I feel the same way. I love how smooth and fast it is, but it just needs a splash of color here and there. I have this beautiful color screen and I'm not using any of it. Makes me feel like I'm Zach Morris on a Motorola brick phone.

Anyone have any suggestions on how to add some color myself? I didn't think themes would change the color schemes on the start menu and such - will it?
Don't Worry... Color's Are on the way!

Beta team has been working all BRAND NEW COLOR CUSTOM icons for entire start menu....
i am working on color icons throughout manila, and a few other places..

i will have 2 themed ROM's once its done...

Black/White (Contrast) & Full Color

there is good progress on this project and this thread should see it soon!

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-29-2010, 08:37 AM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad

Also figured i would share what JDub0820 has come up with so far for the new Colored ROM.... These are not final, but should give you a good idea what's coming...

btw... if you see him, hit his thanks button!

This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 04-29-2010, 08:44 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} ⚠New BigCo0kie 23563 ROM Very Fast/Very Clean⚠ ☼Color ROM Coming☼

That's perfect! I can't wait!!! Need another beta tester?
Old 04-29-2010, 09:26 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

n4cer is a n00b
Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} ⚠New BigCo0kie 23563 ROM Very Fast/Very Clean⚠ ☼Color ROM Coming☼

Any MaxSense updates? Haven't heard anything in awhile.
Old 04-29-2010, 11:09 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: VZW

orcat is keeping up the good workorcat is keeping up the good work

Think the brain is a bit stuck here. I had an appointment with a reminder trigger that was not specifically acknowledged. Now I cant get the reminder screen to popup again...just constantly hearing the reminder beeps.

Without being able to click on the taskbar to show the notifications, how do you acknowledge them?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development