View Single Post
Old 04-29-2010, 08:31 AM
bignadad
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad
Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} ⚠ Brand New BigCo0kie 23563 ROM is Up ⚠ ☼Very Fast / Very Clean☼

Quote:
Originally Posted by sureshot007 View Post
I *really* want to like this rom, but I just can't stand the black and white. Don't get me wrong, I'm not the type of person that likes colors or flashy stuff just for the sake of having it, but a little color might go a long way.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sprinttouch666 View Post
+1 to that (no offense big)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron.Wraith View Post
I'm at odds with the black and white. I usually hate it. This is the first one I've liked due to the high contrast of the icons. Reminds me of b&w film a bit. The only thing that's nagging me is the Nav icon and a couple of others being borked. lol

It's a fast and smooth ROM though and Big has did a great job ! Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by sureshot007 View Post
I feel the same way. I love how smooth and fast it is, but it just needs a splash of color here and there. I have this beautiful color screen and I'm not using any of it. Makes me feel like I'm Zach Morris on a Motorola brick phone.

Anyone have any suggestions on how to add some color myself? I didn't think themes would change the color schemes on the start menu and such - will it?
Don't Worry... Color's Are on the way!

Beta team has been working all BRAND NEW COLOR CUSTOM icons for entire start menu....
i am working on color icons throughout manila, and a few other places..

i will have 2 themed ROM's once its done...

Black/White (Contrast) & Full Color

there is good progress on this project and this thread should see it soon!

This post has been thanked 2 times.