PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-03-2010, 10:14 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Imagio
Carrier: verizon

dadamsjr is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} ⚠New BigCo0kie 23563 ROM Very Fast/Very Clean⚠ ☼Color ROM Coming☼

when using max manilia the menu tab in facebook wouldnt work
Old 05-04-2010, 12:15 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

SLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuff
Send a message via Yahoo to SLCMotor
Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} ⚠New BigCo0kie 23563 ROM Very Fast/Very Clean⚠ ☼Color ROM Coming☼

Well, I had to resort to the Official Facebook application, since I couldn't get FIM to work with 6.5x.
Old 05-04-2010, 07:57 AM
Volunteer Newsie
Pocket PC: NS4G
Carrier: Sprint - SERO Premium

beathookup is keeping up the good workbeathookup is keeping up the good work

@BiG

I'm having tons of problems as of right now with this ROM. I have tried reflashing it but seems like nothing is working. 3 days ago tried installing one of your colored sliders and the trouble started there. I wasn't receiving text notifications on the sliders or the blinking light. If I were in a conversation with someone and they sent me a new text message I have to press the back button the message tab but even then wouldn't show the new message until I went back into the conversation. My phone currently shows I have 1 unread message for text but have went through and checked that I do not. Had this problem with MightyROM and tried the necessary steps to fix but still nothing. Another problem is that all of my contact pictures for my quick links on the home tab are showing generic pictures. One last small not is sometimes my quick links some will shrink and others enlarge randomly. Any help or suggestions to help solve what I have going on would be great. I may flash back to the stock Sprint ROM for a while just to clear the phone for a bit.
Old 05-04-2010, 08:21 AM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad

Quote:
Originally Posted by beathookup View Post
@BiG

I'm having tons of problems as of right now with this ROM. I have tried reflashing it but seems like nothing is working. 3 days ago tried installing one of your colored sliders and the trouble started there. I wasn't receiving text notifications on the sliders or the blinking light. If I were in a conversation with someone and they sent me a new text message I have to press the back button the message tab but even then wouldn't show the new message until I went back into the conversation. My phone currently shows I have 1 unread message for text but have went through and checked that I do not. Had this problem with MightyROM and tried the necessary steps to fix but still nothing. Another problem is that all of my contact pictures for my quick links on the home tab are showing generic pictures. One last small not is sometimes my quick links some will shrink and others enlarge randomly. Any help or suggestions to help solve what I have going on would be great. I may flash back to the stock Sprint ROM for a while just to clear the phone for a bit.
On the texting issue i don't think a slider would have caused the problem... My sliders are made up of ONLY qtc image files. the only thing that could have messed up it the actual number on top of message icon... qtc manila files could not alter status light, or the way a text is received...i have been using the 23563 ROM since i put out and have not flashed since.. i have not experienced this problem, has anyone else? sounds like a problem with MyPhone, but not sure.. i would check the messages from myphone website to make sure everything looks ok there.

as far as contacts picture on home screen, this should work as well. its working on my device.

i would recommend flashing back to stock then reflash my ROM.. seems some files have been corrupt....

Old 05-04-2010, 08:24 AM
Volunteer Newsie
Pocket PC: NS4G
Carrier: Sprint - SERO Premium

beathookup is keeping up the good workbeathookup is keeping up the good work

Thanks BiG going to try this and report back
Old 05-04-2010, 10:02 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: VZW

orcat is keeping up the good workorcat is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by beathookup View Post
Thanks BiG going to try this and report back
I strongly suggest using Task29 to clear your device. Here is the link http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...96&postcount=9

Since using this, I have never had any problems and I flash alot.
Old 05-04-2010, 10:09 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

htcsql is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhtcsql is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhtcsql is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
VZW Testing

Good morning all, I am trying out the Verizon Cookie Rom. It is a great looking rom but I have found that for me it hangs at certain times. I was on a call and tried to go to my home screen and it hung with the slide pic on the screen until I hung up on my call. I have not experienced that with any other ROM. Facebook Menu button does not work. I tried to change the wallpaper and nothing happens it remains black. I am thinking that the slider issue maybe caused by a transparent slider I installed over the slider that came with the ROM so I will take the hit for that one but I always use transparent as I just don't like the overlay of the icon. I am sure there is one someplace that will work with it just not the one I have I guess lol. I installed the facebook app as it was not on the ROM or at least I did not see it in programs. Great ROM just have to install the right items to work with it which is true of any ROM not just this one. I will try a couple of Santods background for all cabs and see if it will allow me to change the background. I prefer that method as I can just choose a pic and roll on versus building a cab file with HDWallpaper as lord knows I already have enough cab files lol lol..Be blessed and once gain awesome job, just hope I can get all the bugs worked out on my end...
Old 05-04-2010, 10:35 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

htcsql is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhtcsql is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhtcsql is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Smile Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} ⚠New BigCo0kie 23563 ROM Very Fast/Very Clean⚠ ☼Color ROM Coming☼

Update: the wallpaper successfully changed once I removed the transparent clock and slider. I am going to try the transparent clock and slider that you made to see if it compatible with your cookie Rom. Thanks as I figured it was what I installed and not your ROM
Old 05-04-2010, 11:29 AM
N00b
Carrier: Sprint

KW TP is a n00b

Does anybody have the facebook interface working properly with MaxManilla? I skimmed through and didn't see anything, but if I missed if you could point me in the right direction I would surely appreciate it.
Old 05-04-2010, 12:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by orcat View Post
I strongly suggest using Task29 to clear your device. Here is the link http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...96&postcount=9

Since using this, I have never had any problems and I flash alot.
So true as that is what I use each time and it makes flashing much more of an efficent process. Between that and watchhing what you install it usually makes for a much better running ROM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development