PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-25-2010, 06:31 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2, Palm Pre, HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint "Simply Everything"

tx_dbs_tx is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartx_dbs_tx is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartx_dbs_tx is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartx_dbs_tx is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ★[4/16/10]★ SPRINT LOVER'S ROM 2.5 | Official 21889 6.5 | Organization | Speed

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrubiera View Post
Hello Guys, I need some help please. i can not sync with outlook server with this rom any suggestions. I get an error message. ERROR SYNCRONIZING. Thank you
I sync with google just fine but outlook server is different so I would check your server settings.
Old 04-25-2010, 09:48 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

JJBoren is a n00b
Re: ★[4/16/10]★ SPRINT LOVER'S ROM 2.5 | Official 21889 6.5 | Organization | Speed

First things first.... whoever said that this RAM is comparable to the out of the box version is mistake... plain and simple this just works... Many Many thanks to you Chris! new to custom roms I should have done a while ago... it was a pain in the A** to find out how to how to do the unlocking and thanks to Norton it kept deleting the file to down load as a virus... as a suggestion sticky what you need (the file for unlocking) at the beginning of this thread... This ROM is so fast and with the tethering built in is a nice bonus...

On a separate note... when on a phone call the back light doesn't turn off when the phone is pressed to my face... any ideas/suggestions?

-JB
Old 04-25-2010, 10:20 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Threadstarter

chris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJBoren View Post
First things first.... whoever said that this RAM is comparable to the out of the box version is mistake... plain and simple this just works... Many Many thanks to you Chris! new to custom roms I should have done a while ago... it was a pain in the A** to find out how to how to do the unlocking and thanks to Norton it kept deleting the file to down load as a virus... as a suggestion sticky what you need (the file for unlocking) at the beginning of this thread... This ROM is so fast and with the tethering built in is a nice bonus...

On a separate note... when on a phone call the back light doesn't turn off when the phone is pressed to my face... any ideas/suggestions?

-JB
The screen will only turn off when the sound comes through the ear speaker and you put the screen up to an object (such as your ear). If you have the phone call on speaker, the backlight will not auto-shut off when the phone gets close to your ear or any other object UNLESS it is face down on a very flat object such as a desk. Try it out and report back!
Old 04-26-2010, 07:45 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

JJBoren is a n00b

Yea it doesn't work when the phone if OFF speaker and next to your ear during a normal conversation... My screen protector might have something to do with this... has anyone else reported this type of issue?
Old 04-26-2010, 09:04 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

chris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJBoren View Post
Yea it doesn't work when the phone if OFF speaker and next to your ear during a normal conversation... My screen protector might have something to do with this... has anyone else reported this type of issue?
Your screen protector shouldn't cover your light sensor which is located near the earpiece on the top of the phone. The sensor works great for me (just tested and confirmed) and no one else has reported the issue that you are having. Hopefully you do not have a faulty light sensor.
Old 04-26-2010, 09:21 AM
337 L.V.
Pocket PC: HTC TP JR
Carrier: SPRINT

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Just stopping through to say I love this ROM. Its definitely still my signature one. Ive tried flashing other ROM's in the past few days and this one is still the one I revert back to. Although.......Decks R12 DOOOOOOES HAVE SOME REEEEEEEALLY NICE ICONS!! So I had to strip them out and use them with this ROM. Its just so time consuming having to change all of them....Hopefully I dont get the urge to flash anytime soon. All my hard work and nothing to show for it.....OH WELL...THATS THE PRICE YOU PAY FOR BEING A "FLASH"AHOLIC!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris1683 View Post
Your screen protector shouldn't cover your light sensor which is located near the earpiece on the top of the phone. The sensor works great for me (just tested and confirmed) and no one else has reported the issue that you are having. Hopefully you do not have a faulty light sensor.
+1 On this. I have this ROM flashed on 2 phones and they both work without issues. And when on Speaker phone the backlight does shut off after about 10 minutes...wasnt counting the minutes..couldve been longer or shorter, but it did shut off. Which I didnt mind cuz I sure do like my battery lasting all throughout the day. Not sure why the other guy is having issues.

Edit: Just tested and mine turns on and off even without sound coming through. *shrugs*

Last edited by youngpro83; 04-26-2010 at 09:29 AM.
Old 04-26-2010, 11:47 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

cchris81 is keeping up the good workcchris81 is keeping up the good work

This looks like a rom i'd like but how long does the customazation run for?? i can't get passed it. the bar fills then starts over
Old 04-26-2010, 12:32 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by cchris81 View Post
This looks like a rom i'd like but how long does the customazation run for?? i can't get passed it. the bar fills then starts over
Try removing your SD Card from the phone and then flash from your computer (if you haven't done that already)
Old 04-26-2010, 01:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

cchris81 is keeping up the good workcchris81 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
after about the tenth time, i soft reset, It started customization again and worked after the first run.

BTW I LOVE THIS ROM
Old 04-26-2010, 02:10 PM
337 L.V.
Pocket PC: HTC TP JR
Carrier: SPRINT

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
after about the tenth time, i soft reset, It started customization again and worked after the first run.

BTW I LOVE THIS ROM
Yes we all do....Welcome to the Club!!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development