PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2010, 01:42 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

jreid5 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Official Sprint 6.5 ROM Touch Pro 2 RELEASE (Official Discussion Thread)

after i download all of these will my phone look different
Old 03-23-2010, 01:49 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro

jae8.5 is a n00b

this notification light....
EGADS ....go away!
Old 03-23-2010, 02:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro 2

937dytboi is a n00b

not as fast as my last rom that had sense UI running 6.1 though. But i will take this and play with it for a while until WM7 comes out
Old 03-23-2010, 02:34 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jae8.5 View Post
this notification light....
EGADS ....go away!
Here you go. This will fix the notification light issue. After installing and soft reset, you can now adjust the time. I have it set to 5 minutes now and it works. Thanks to Mr. X for the cab
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-23-2010, 02:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

Rose4uKY is a n00b
Re: Official Sprint 6.5 ROM Touch Pro 2 RELEASE

Ok I am not done with reading this whole thread but I liked the task manager up top. And what do you guys mean it dsisabled HTC messaging? What does it have now? One think I liked before was and only on text but it popped up a window and said text message sent. I work with nto so good of a signal and now I don't know how to tell if it sent or not. I have to go look in my sent folder. I know it will say in red if not sent but I liked the message sent pop up. I also want my transparent slider and clock back all my old stuff doesn't work. I had an all backgrounds tab and no curtains and neon icons... But I do like 6.5 it's cool.. I just want to be able to see my background more. I want a transparent clock like I had before. I'll search around here more after reading this thread. Rose

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanoware View Post
so they disabled htc messaging... lol how ironic...

also no top right of the screen task manager? hmmmmm
Old 03-23-2010, 03:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Rose4uKY is a n00b

Thanks for posting that I was wanting it. I am on page 16 of this 99 page thread... I had a cool neon icons with transparent slider and all backgrounds tab and a cool transparent clock that I loved. None work so hopefully I'll find new stuff here.. But I had the task manager as a shortcut on my today screen and didn't like that. Thanks, Rose

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrHawaii View Post
Task manager that we are used to is missing. There is a task manager in the programs. This is the task manager that I have been pinning to my links on the homepage when using 6.5.3 since it broke the closing apps by pressing "X".

Those of you want the old style task manager, here ya go! Install to device.
Old 03-23-2010, 03:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Rose4uKY is a n00b

What is the no weather animations tab? I did notice on my weather whe it showed rain there no wiper going across screen does this bring those animations back or does it get rid opf animations? And where can I get a transparent clock at my old one don't work? I know there's 99 pages here I'll keep reading for a bit. Ok I got the all backgrounds tab from here like page 15 or 16 and it didn't work. Is it cause I have themes set up and my background is some animated one that came with the phone. Rose

Edit: Ok I chose a wallpaper from the weather folder and not the animated folder and it worked now but when you go to calendar you still see black when in certain screens maybe it's suppose to be like that. But I am glad I have it working.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmaine02 View Post
heres a few more .cabs that im using and are working

1)bg4all=background for all tabs
2)cellguymods blue clock=a clock by cellguy
3)noweatheranimations=gets rid of the moving clouds,sun,etc.

Last edited by Rose4uKY; 03-23-2010 at 04:33 PM.
Old 03-23-2010, 04:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC EVO 4G

wherestheanykey is keeping up the good workwherestheanykey is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcrozanski58 View Post
I've been using the stock ROM w/o any issues since the 19th. What I am looking for is a better taskbar with colored icons. I have seen a few screen captures in this board and in the software area, but I haven't seen any attached files.

Also, how do I get to the > settings > today page to change themes and the such on the stock ROM. Has it been setup differently in the 6.5 ROM?

If someone could point me in the right direction .... Thanks in advance!
TO get to the today settings, slide all the way to the right to the settings tab, click the lower right softkey for "menu" then click all settings and you will find the icon for today.

For the task bar, back all the way out of this forum until you get to the list of forums where you click on the link for this one. Now click on the little paper clip just to the right of the title for this thread and look for the tsowentaskbar cab.
Baseband: 2.15.00.11.19
Kernel: 2.6.32.17-gee557fd-htc-kernel@and18-2 #15

Last edited by wherestheanykey; 03-23-2010 at 04:38 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-23-2010, 04:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC EVO 4G

wherestheanykey is keeping up the good workwherestheanykey is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
Here you go. This will fix the notification light issue. After installing and soft reset, you can now adjust the time. I have it set to 5 minutes now and it works. Thanks to Mr. X for the cab
Does this also give the option to have it shut off completely, so the LED never flashes for new messages?
Old 03-23-2010, 05:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Rose4uKY is a n00b

I ussed to have this neon tabs at the bottom on 6.1 is there something like that for 6.5? I know he was asking for colored icons I need something different too. I had a cool transparent flip clock too but I got this one posted on this site stock transparent clock which is better then what I had. I got rid of my curtains and panel and got a transparent slider.. Now I can see my background better.. What is scroll curtain cab? I wasn't sure what transparent quicklink was cause mine looke dtransparent already but I see it got rid of some of the shortcuts and shows 2 quick links now instead of 3 and 4 when clock is flipped instead of 6 so that's cool I'll keep that. Just wasn't sure about scroll curtain cab. Anymore clocks around anywhere? But thanks for whoever made these cabs. I was compalining how you couldn't really see your background then I found this thread. Rose

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development