PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-21-2010, 05:11 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic Touch 4G
Carrier: Spint

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Official Sprint 6.5 ROM Touch Pro 2 RELEASE (Official Discussion Thread)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbird22 View Post
Im kinda new. I just flashed this rom and it wonderful. No freezing, response to touch is very "tight" and immediate. I love it.

One question though.....

My text messages are not showing up right. For example: In a conversation with me and the same person, the entire conversation is seperated. All of their responses are grouped to gether and all of my responses are grouped together. Any fix for this?
Hard to explain I guess...

For example the conversation shows up like:
My text
My text
My text
Their text
Their text
Their text

instead of:
My text
Their text
My text
Their text

Make sense? In other words, it makes the conversation extremely hard to follow. Can some please give me a fix for this because it annoys the crap out of me
This only occurs for me if I restore messages from PIM Backup program.
Actually it happens if I restore any threaded message backup that had picmail.
I would suggest delete whole threaded message within native MS app.

Last edited by Maxx134; 03-21-2010 at 05:16 AM.
Old 03-21-2010, 05:17 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: mogul to tp2
Carrier: sprint sero 500

swoope is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliBoyPhillip View Post
I shored how to unhide it just one page after his post but here is how to unhide it once more..

" I was reading the whole thread... Here is how to unhide it Feel free to thank me lol! I had to look thru like 50 pages.

Under HKLM/ControlPanel/Owner, change the hide from 1 to 0, reboot and good to go.

credit goes to user appzattak. "
not so much..

reg edit.. vs cab..

this is a stock rom..

i have a yeast infection should i scratch it?

what is missed at this is a stock rom?

really? yep i flashed it.. could i unlock and flash xyz crazy working roms... yep i could.. and will..

the point is.. should not need a reg edit to make it work..

beers

beers

Last edited by swoope; 03-21-2010 at 05:20 AM.
Old 03-21-2010, 06:02 AM
DaFlowMaster
Pocket PC: TP2 IPHONE 3GS 5.1.1
Carrier: GSM...

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to HBOOT

dude, there is no need for reg edit , it is there and I posted it too, here once more:
SETTINGS/PERSONAl/OWNER INFO

am I friggin missing something? lol
Old 03-21-2010, 06:19 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: CDMA UNLOCKED Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

LinearBurn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLinearBurn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLinearBurn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLinearBurn is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I had problems with the stock rom it dint play well with my theme and custom taskbar

Last edited by LinearBurn; 03-21-2010 at 06:19 AM. Reason: corrected spelling
Old 03-21-2010, 06:51 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2/ TP1

pimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Can anyone please help and do a walk through setting up a Hotmail account? Having lots of trouble. Gmail & Yahoo works perfect! Please help. Thanks
Old 03-21-2010, 06:53 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2/ TP1

pimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Anything I can do to lower the RAM uses on this new 6.5 ROM??? 6.1 was way more efficient on Ram???? Anything at all would help. I did the DisablePushinternet already? Anything else I can do???? Thanks
Old 03-21-2010, 06:57 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo

blkhwkz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularblkhwkz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularblkhwkz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularblkhwkz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularblkhwkz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by swoope View Post
not so much..

reg edit.. vs cab..

this is a stock rom..

i have a yeast infection should i scratch it?

what is missed at this is a stock rom?

really? yep i flashed it.. could i unlock and flash xyz crazy working roms... yep i could.. and will..

the point is.. should not need a reg edit to make it work..

beers

beers
Not really sure what your post is getting at, perhaps your yeast infection has spread to your brain. You were given the fix. If you read through the thread (or searched) you would see that it's been reported that on the custom roms the chef's already put that regedit into them or else you wouldn't see it there either. Also people have said that putting your information in the "my contact" card takes the place of the owner info as far as registering apps that need that info in them.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-21-2010, 07:09 AM
DaFlowMaster

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions

....Memaid, sktools, htc addict (free) all will do the job...

Quote:
Originally Posted by pimpol10 View Post
Anything I can do to lower the RAM uses on this new 6.5 ROM??? 6.1 was way more efficient on Ram???? Anything at all would help. I did the DisablePushinternet already? Anything else I can do???? Thanks
Old 03-21-2010, 07:10 AM
DaFlowMaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by blkhwkz View Post
Not really sure what your post is getting at, perhaps your yeast infection has spread to your brain. You were given the fix. If you read through the thread (or searched) you would see that it's been reported that on the custom roms the chef's already put that regedit into them or else you wouldn't see it there either. Also people have said that putting your information in the "my contact" card takes the place of the owner info as far as registering apps that need that info in them.
I still do not know what the need is for this reg the owner info is there, u dont need isht...lol...buy yeaah prolly the yeast
Old 03-21-2010, 07:35 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch diamond/mogul
Carrier: sprint

just_maurice is a n00b

@pimpol10: go to start>windows live and set up your hotmail account.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development