PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-14-2010, 02:15 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

smjneal is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Official Sprint 6.5 ROM Touch Pro 2 RELEASE (Official Discussion Thread)

I occaisionally get announcements, but they are always through the speaker, even though I have it set to Bluetooth only, except for low battery. I am still on the stock rom, and was going to switch to 6.5 if this problem had been corrected. When I had the lowly Touch Pro, this feature worked great, but it stopped working, and I had to replace it. I assume that it has not been corrected on the official Sprint 6.5 release, right?
Old 04-16-2010, 08:18 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro2,mogul 6800 and Moto Q9's
Carrier: cricket

hthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by timetraveler View Post
? to anyone i'am in a custom rom will like to flash the new sprint radio 2.32 wf do i have to be security unlocked to flash the radio ? or since it is from sprint i can flash without having to flash the new stock rom 6.5 ??
no you dont. Sim unlocked is good, but I dont think even that is required.

The link to the dump has been removed. Anyone have a working link?
Old 04-18-2010, 03:34 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

Mias_Daddy is just getting started

I am having issues with it not downloading. Everytime I get into the setup, it gives me an error saying that my phone is not connected to the computer...but it is. It is connected to Sync, but once it starts the download, it disconnects from the sync and says it cannot find the device. Please check your usb cord and make sure its connected.

Has anyone else had this issue?
Old 04-29-2010, 04:49 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: metro

jorgeperales07 is a n00b

how do I install this new window to my touch pro 2 ? I need help please
Old 04-29-2010, 07:26 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by jorgeperales07 View Post
how do I install this new window to my touch pro 2 ? I need help please
Go here http://www.htc.com/us/support/touch-...int/downloads/
and click on the "more" link and it will tell you how
Old 05-24-2010, 03:13 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro

geedubya15 is a n00b

Hey, I am thinking of installing the new Official Sprint 6.5 ROM. I have been using custom Roms for the last few months. I currently am using JD's 2.5 Sense Rom - http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=113219.

My question is if I have a custom Rom on my phone is there anything special I have to do to install the Official Rom. In the past I think I've seen that you have to do some steps to go "back to Stock Roms'. Is this true or do I just install the official ROM just like the Custom Roms?
Old 05-24-2010, 07:34 AM
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by geedubya15 View Post
Hey, I am thinking of installing the new Official Sprint 6.5 ROM. I have been using custom Roms for the last few months. I currently am using JD's 2.5 Sense Rom - http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=113219.

My question is if I have a custom Rom on my phone is there anything special I have to do to install the Official Rom. In the past I think I've seen that you have to do some steps to go "back to Stock Roms'. Is this true or do I just install the official ROM just like the Custom Roms?
no steps needed. just flash the rom then do a clear storage (hard reset) like normal.
Old 05-24-2010, 08:35 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wizholt7 View Post
Does anyone have the RUU.NBH file? I'm having issues connecting to windows mobile device manager so I was going to upgrade using my SD card, but I can't use the official .exe file for the update, it has to be the .nbh file. I looked around and tried the different downloads in the first post but I haven't had any luck...
just use winrar or similar zip program and extract the exe and you'll get the nbh
Old 05-24-2010, 08:38 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

wizholt7 is a n00b

Thanks. Lol I had just deleted my post just as you were replying cause I found that someone else suggested that haha
Old 05-24-2010, 08:42 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wizholt7 View Post
Thanks. Lol I had just deleted my post just as you were replying cause I found that someone else suggested that haha
lol. your welcome
here's the rom nbh from the 6.5 sprint rom incase you still need it or if anyone else wants it. http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...&postcount=201

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development