PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: What version of Manila do you like to see in next release?
Co0kie Home Tab (CHT) 14 66.67%
GTX Manila 3 14.29%
Just BLK is well and good, I will modify it by myself! 7 33.33%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-16-2010, 09:33 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: RHOD400
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

ai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to ai6908
Re: |WWE|BharS|23557|PROJ_BS|Sense2.5.2012.14|GENERIC| BLK & GTX|XDA_UC|14APR|V7.0|GT

Quote:
Originally Posted by kski71 View Post
Great rom. My problem no wifi

Got it , sorry. Now my audio manager is on the fritz
Did you install the audio fix? It is for both V7 versions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by union122 View Post
Great Rom.. love the icon details ( gmail, icon linked to text, etc. )
do u happen to have a cab ?
No cab for Gmail. It will not work if you dont have Gmail setup.
Old 04-16-2010, 10:32 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: pro2
Carrier: sprint

union122 is a n00b
Re: |WWE|BharS|23557|PROJ_BS|Sense2.5.2012.14|GENERIC| BLK & GTX|XDA_UC|14APR|V7.0|GT

I do have Gmail setup.. I love that little details.. Like the quick link to text also, the options to disable/enable things in tweaks.. nice rom.
is there any option to for re-sizing the sms/mms (tmail) screen and inbox email ?
not the fonts, but the height size of each line(message) so more messages can fit on the screen.
Old 04-16-2010, 11:54 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: sprint touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

dyra502 is just getting started

nice rom the only thing i don't like is all the mms i have to click three things to open up an mms.
and i get a error 67 when using Internet sharing with the usb cable is there a fix for this

Last edited by dyra502; 04-16-2010 at 12:39 PM.
Old 04-16-2010, 12:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

DKSE is a n00b

Your GTX version seems corrupt it get to 99% then stays there, for an hour last time I tried. My phone is bricked until I can stop home to flash another rom
Old 04-16-2010, 12:50 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

bullet2300 is keeping up the good workbullet2300 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKSE View Post
Your GTX version seems corrupt it get to 99% then stays there, for an hour last time I tried. My phone is bricked until I can stop home to flash another rom
I flashed to it several times without issues. It's definitely not corrupt, but perhaps your download was?
Old 04-16-2010, 02:02 PM
lbcary

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

The GTX version flashed just fine for me on the first attempt. V7 also flashed jut fine too. One problem i had was with the Music page, but i found the Fix thats posted and it solved that problem.
Another problem i found is that alot of the time when i try to turn on WiFi and then try to access my WiFi it will show me the wifi access points but when i try to click on my wifi name to enter the security code it has no effect and wont open my wifi connection so i can enter my security code. Even when i finally did get it to work the very next time i tried to access my wifi i had the same problem again. It didnt save the settings like it normally does.
Also i had a freak occurence when i soft reset my device. after the soft reset i got an all black screen with white letters saying something about a bad file,program,or a missing or corrupted file/program. It also said to press the volume up key to reset,hard-reset, or any other button to continue. I continued and it seemed fine but i didnt do much testing. I then rebooted the device and got the same all black warning screen so know im reflashing V7 and hopefully that helps.
My main concern is why the wifi now doesnt seem to want to function correctly. im going to install all my cabs one at a time and see if that helps. Im hoping that it was just a bad flash or something. Thats why im reflashing now. Hopefully reflashing fixes the problem im having with wifi. Is anybody else having any trouble with WiFi on this rom. WiFi has always worked excellent for me on all the previous roms released. Thanks again for all the info, help, and rom support. I love the rom and if i still keep running into problems with V7 then ill just reflash V6 until the next release. But hopefully V7 stays functioning correctly. V7 has worked since the day i flashed it so im pretty sure its stable. I just hope the wifi works reliably now. If it does then im happy. The other problem is probably when i was installing and removing custom taskbars for the rom. and yes i did install sdk certs before i flashed any taskbar. So far im liking one of the DarkNinja Desire Android taskbars. Im hoping that the taskbar isnt what broke the phone. Its the only diffrent cab i installed on the V7 rom other than the usual cabs ive used on all ur roms since their beta stages. Thanks again. Sorry for the long and somewhat confusing post. Ill post what happens later.
Old 04-16-2010, 02:59 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

ai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKSE View Post
Did you download it from your phone and try to flash it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyra502 View Post
nice rom the only thing i don't like is all the mms i have to click three things to open up an mms.
and i get a error 67 when using Internet sharing with the usb cable is there a fix for this
I dont use IS, but i will test it out when I go home..

Quote:
Originally Posted by union122 View Post
I do have Gmail setup.. I love that little details.. Like the quick link to text also, the options to disable/enable things in tweaks.. nice rom.
is there any option to for re-sizing the sms/mms (tmail) screen and inbox email ?
not the fonts, but the height size of each line(message) so more messages can fit on the screen.
That is dependent on the theme. Maybe use a different theme, other than that comes in the ROM. Search for those.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbcary View Post
My main concern is why the wifi now doesnt seem to want to function correctly. im going to install all my cabs one at a time and see if that helps.
I dont think taskbar has anything to do with it. I will check out the wifi issue.

Looks like I need to come up with V8 real soon!
Old 04-17-2010, 03:38 PM
lbcary

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

after i reflashed v7 my wif and everything else is now great.
But the conversation/threaded look when i went to send a msg straight from the contact list is now go and now when i try to send an sms from the contact lists it just goes straight to the all black useless screen. So if i want to send msgs i have to go to the WM msging and send that way. I really want to be able to send sms straight from the contact using the cool looking conversation/threaded look with the send button right next the text box. It looks great that way and is very convenient. I really liked that text msging. Is ther a workaroung to get it to function again or a hot fix ,fix or anyhing to get it back again. there has to be something because it didnt work right out of the box the 1st time i flashed V7 but i dont know what i did to make it function in the first place. any help would be greatl appreciated. thanks again for another great rom release. I hope that its an easy fix to get to send text msgs straight from the contact card the. sorry for the confusing post.Im sure that its by far a difficult,wordy post. so thanks for any help.
Old 04-17-2010, 07:08 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbcary View Post
after i reflashed v7 my wif and everything else is now great.
But the conversation/threaded look when i went to send a msg straight from the contact list is now go and now when i try to send an sms from the contact lists it just goes straight to the all black useless screen. So if i want to send msgs i have to go to the WM msging and send that way. I really want to be able to send sms straight from the contact using the cool looking conversation/threaded look with the send button right next the text box. It looks great that way and is very convenient. I really liked that text msging. Is ther a workaroung to get it to function again or a hot fix ,fix or anyhing to get it back again. there has to be something because it didnt work right out of the box the 1st time i flashed V7 but i dont know what i did to make it function in the first place. any help would be greatl appreciated. thanks again for another great rom release. I hope that its an easy fix to get to send text msgs straight from the contact card the. sorry for the confusing post.Im sure that its by far a difficult,wordy post. so thanks for any help.
Are you talking about messaging through HTC People tab?
Old 04-17-2010, 07:36 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

scott8813 is keeping up the good workscott8813 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via Yahoo to scott8813

ok so I am running the newest release of this rom and I went like you said to start/utilities/ but I don't have a theme changer program there and I can't seem to change anything as far as the background pic goes. Other than that I really like this rom. Excellent work.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development