PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: What version of Manila do you like to see in next release?
Co0kie Home Tab (CHT) 14 66.67%
GTX Manila 3 14.29%
Just BLK is well and good, I will modify it by myself! 7 33.33%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-31-2010, 11:21 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: EVO GGGG
Carrier: sprint

redbullque is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |ROM|WWE|BharS|23549|PROJ_BS|Sense2.5 w/Facebook|BLK|XDA_UC|25MAR|FULL|LITE|V4.1

I tried the 4.0 and 4.1 versions I have since jumped roms again to XYC latest build but I do miss this one!
Old 03-31-2010, 11:48 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro2

awitt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawitt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawitt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawitt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawitt is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: |ROM|WWE|BharS|23549|PROJ_BS|Sense2.5 w/Facebook|BLK|XDA_UC|25MAR|FULL|LITE|V4.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbullque View Post
I tried the 4.0 and 4.1 versions I have since jumped roms again to XYC latest build but I do miss this one!
So tell me friend what is it that you are missing that is causing you to jump roms or is it somthing that I can help you with that is not working for you maybe I can help I have been runnng it since the first beta and have not had any issue let me know if I can help
Old 04-01-2010, 05:25 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: EVO GGGG

redbullque is a n00b

the main problem is that the dialer gets stuck with the call and hang up keys on the screen with no response to any of the hardware keys . the only way to fix it is to do a soft reset. this has happened to me about five or six times so I jumped to the xyc rom, but I would gladly do back if i could get this solved. It happens sporadically sometimes when i get a call and at other times when I remove the phone from my holster and unlock it.
Old 04-01-2010, 05:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Verizon TP2
Carrier: Verizon - not by my choice!

mbjr is becoming a great contributor
Re: |ROM|WWE|BharS|23549|PROJ_BS|Sense2.5|FB|GENERIC|B LK|XDA_UC|31MAR|FULL|LITE|V4.2

Can send but not receive mms on verizon network, please help.
Old 04-01-2010, 05:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Verizon TP2
Carrier: Verizon - not by my choice!

mbjr is becoming a great contributor
Re: |ROM|WWE|BharS|23549|PROJ_BS|Sense2.5|FB|GENERIC|B LK|XDA_UC|31MAR|FULL|LITE|V4.2

download link for version 4.2 dowloads 3.7?
Old 04-01-2010, 06:42 PM
lbcary

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Ive been using this as my main rom since its 2nd beta build.It has always been a rock for me.The only thing that ive found on the rom that can cause problems is with the 2 programs Advance Configurator and HDTweak.But as long as i dont change the settings to far from the default settings in both than the rom runs perfectly.Besides i looked at all of the settings in both Advance Configurator and HDTweak and the default settings are about %90 the way i would set them anyway.Im downloading 4.2 now and have been running 4.1 on the Cricket Mobile Network with no problems at all except for the data icon always staying on.Even when i know that the data connection is off.Cant wait to try 4.2. id also like to be a beta tester for any further roms you are developing,but i also am only a member of ppcgeeks and xdadevelopers.If u send me a PM i would gladly be a beta tester for u.I could let u know how well your roms run on the Cricket Network.So far all of your roms run excellent on Cricket.The only thing i cant get to function on any Bhars rom on a Cricket flashed TP2 is the MMS,but the MMS doesnt work on hardly any rom on Cricket.Thanks for the great roms and i look forward to being a beta tester.
Old 04-01-2010, 07:34 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: RHOD400
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

ai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to ai6908

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbullque View Post
the main problem is that the dialer gets stuck with the call and hang up keys on the screen with no response to any of the hardware keys . the only way to fix it is to do a soft reset. this has happened to me about five or six times so I jumped to the xyc rom, but I would gladly do back if i could get this solved. It happens sporadically sometimes when i get a call and at other times when I remove the phone from my holster and unlock it.
Can you answer pressing the phone answer key?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbjr View Post
Can send but not receive mms on verizon network, please help.
Check to see if the Enable auto receive mms settings is enabled under mms settings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbjr View Post
download link for version 4.2 dowloads 3.7?
Post number 1!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbcary View Post
The only thing i cant get to function on any Bhars rom on a Cricket flashed TP2 is the MMS,but the MMS doesnt work on hardly any rom on Cricket.Thanks for the great roms and i look forward to being a beta tester.
I thought you said MMS works! Did it used to? Or it never did work? There is a cab file called c.cab in windows folder. See if you can install it. Its supposed to be the cricket wireless settings.
Old 04-01-2010, 07:36 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: RHOD400
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

ai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to ai6908
Beta Group

Ok, finally created one in here. If you want to beta test, please join the group.

Group
Old 04-02-2010, 01:53 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: THE BIG RED

skruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Beta Group

Quote:
Originally Posted by ai6908 View Post
Ok, finally created one in here. If you want to beta test, please join the group.

Group
cool just add it
Old 04-03-2010, 09:15 PM
lbcary

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

the mms has never worked for me on Cricket on virtually every rom ive tried.Although i did hear that the mms works on the Cricket rom onb this thread but ive never tried it.Ive used the same version of arcsoft thats in the Cricket rom and tried both the WM mms and the HTC mms and neither has worked for me.The sms always works great but the mms doesnt.I might try flashing the newest Cricket rom and take a look at the settings and see if i can get mms to work on it.If mms will work on the Cricket rom than im sure i can configure it with this rom.But i doubt it even works on the Cricket rom.MMS is a tricky thing to set up for reliable use on the Cricket Network for some reason.I havent been able to configure it for my HTC Vogue,HTC Touch Pro,or my HTC Touch Pro 2.I did get it to work on my TPro but it only sent 2-3 and only recieved 2-3 and then it quit working all together. Also, i noticed that on the Provisioning on 4.2 the Cricket always gave me an error msg and it didnt work correctly,but i was still able to configure everything manually just fine and it works great.Thanks for even adding Cricket to your Provisioning because once it works it will definetly be nice and save alot of time.Thanks for that.Most people dont think about Cricket users.Again great rom.Still my favorite.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development