PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-11-2010, 05:25 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: [ROM][5-Mar]★Baseline001★23541★Titanium★Baseline002(Sense 2.5) testers wanted★

2.5 test results so far:
opera is very fast and my fav. build of 9.7
youtube works no issues with play or sound.
weath on homescreen animation is working fine.
music tab and twitter all good.
issues i have, soft keyboard is too big or its changed from other roms ive used, covers half screen and cant see what your typing?
hate the wm volume control or whatever its called, guess your tb broke it?
i can live with the kb but the volume control i hate, im anal so kill me.

big plus is mms, very fast and works just fine, big plus for lots of 2.5 users.
im gonna load all my stuff to see how she holds up.
ark switch working fine also.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-11-2010, 05:26 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Moto Droid @ 1.1GHz
Carrier: VZW
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to raidzero
Re: [ROM][5-Mar]★Baseline001★23541★Titanium★Baseline002(Sense 2.5) testers wanted★

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgioia2 View Post
Yo Raid...
try removing my mxip_nullify ext and cooking again. some of the provxml's I delete using the nullify package are responsible for start menu layout. I didnt realize you just wanted to get stock icons with a stock layout, just use the nothing start menu app.dat, remove my start menu customization EXT and remove my mxip_nullify EXT
Old 03-11-2010, 05:27 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Moto Droid @ 1.1GHz
Carrier: VZW
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to raidzero

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
2.5 test results so far:
opera is very fast and my fav. build of 9.7
youtube works no issues with play or sound.
weath on homescreen animation is working fine.
music tab and twitter all good.
issues i have, soft keyboard is too big or its changed from other roms ive used, covers half screen and cant see what your typing?

big plus is mms, very fast and works just fine, big plus for lots of 2.5 users.
im gonna load all my stuff to see how she holds up.
ark switch working fine also.
I have the ezinput with arrows, that is probably what is making it so tall.. HTC volume control does not work on 6.5.x..

is it the fastest 2.5 ever? lol
Old 03-11-2010, 05:35 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Carrier formerly known as Alltel

diveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardiveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardiveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardiveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidzero View Post
I am sure the mms cab contains some taskbar icons and that is what is breaking mine. what do you mean by ICS cloaked? I wish I was on VZW so I could figure this out... I have a friend, bikeandestroyx who used to be VZW, now is tmobile, who may be able to help me.

the scroll bars missing their tops and bottoms is only when they are at the top or bottom of a window, right? on my 23545 in front of me I am looking at my emails and as long as it is not at top or bottom it is drawing fine. kinda strange, I noticed that a while ago... I am sure its easily fixed though/

btw, that ext you posted appears to be a complete VZW carrier package, including keymap definitions. try just replacing my generic one with that
its not the mms breaking the taskbar. it breaks the 3g and 1x and data. even though the keymapping is in that ext it does not work in your rom. but keymapping isnt an issue anymore with your new ext. what that ext does do is make it possible to set the my favorites button. i was thinking i could move your taskbar to be the last package cooked in and it might fix it.

the ics problem im having is that verizon makes you pay for sharing or tethering your internet from your phone to your computer. with the ics fix it lets you do it "cloaked". basically verizon knows your on the internet but cant tell your tethered. without it the fix it sends you to a default page that gives you the rates to buy their sharing plan.
Old 03-11-2010, 05:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

aeropatel is keeping up the good workaeropatel is keeping up the good workaeropatel is keeping up the good work

Wow looks nice.
Works rather fast, even with several programs running.
Did have some difficulty sending mms (sprint); tried a mms fix cab i had.

Didn't have a chance to mess around with the kitchen, but the rom looks great. I really liked your customizations. Best of all, it didn't crash after simultaneously running multiple programs using data.

Keep at it pls. Also look forward to seeing some stuff in 2.5.

Peace

PS. It would be nice if you could also look into having the option to integrate sprint stuff on there. like sprint gps or music. I know its bulky but it would be a nice option to have if u r paying for it. Just a thought. If its already there, and I missed it pls let me know. Thanks again.

Current ROM: HTC Sense 2.5 (WM 6.5.5 - SYS 23551) - Based on OMJ's Kitchen
Current Radio: Sprint 1.11.00F

Last edited by aeropatel; 03-11-2010 at 05:58 PM. Reason: forgot something.
Old 03-11-2010, 06:03 PM
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
I have the ezinput with arrows, that is probably what is making it so tall.. HTC volume control does not work on 6.5.x..

volume does work on 6.5x, im using a rom with it now.
not a big deal but new sprint tv cab doesnt work or the old one.
Old 03-11-2010, 06:23 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:

watchu smokin' willis?

HTC Volume Control does work on 6.5.x Just make sure your using the latest HTC Volume Control packages starting from 2011 and up. If your using a custom taskbar which utilizes an old .dll, make sure you update that dll with the icons to give it full compatibility!
Old 03-11-2010, 06:29 PM
acs tester

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyMike View Post
watchu smokin' willis?

HTC Volume Control does work on 6.5.x Just make sure your using the latest HTC Volume Control packages starting from 2011 and up. If your using a custom taskbar which utilizes an old .dll, make sure you update that dll with the icons to give it full compatibility!
lol, just went and got other tp2 with impact on it to post ss but here ya are.
raid, just noticed opera mini cooked in, nice.
Old 03-11-2010, 06:33 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

chas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post

winmo has come a long way in the past few years, but some of the stuff you just look at and say, "wtf, did they just give up on this part?"
Old 03-11-2010, 06:44 PM
acs tester

Quote:
Originally Posted by chas123 View Post
winmo has come a long way in the past few years, but some of the stuff you just look at and say, "wtf, did they just give up on this part?"
not wimo's fault, volume that looks and works better can be there.

raid or anybody on 2.5, how the hell do i change homescreen wallpaper? tried all the usual ways and nothing will stick. same wallpaper i use on other 6.5 and 6.5x roms, no cookies installed or nothing.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development