PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-03-2011, 11:44 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic
Carrier: Sprint

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114
Re: [ROM] [06-18-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2013 [Build 21903.5.0.92]

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingmedic View Post
Shouldn't you two love birds go hang with the cool kids over in the epic forum? See what happens when you move to android, Darren doesn't even remember what the hell the files are called anymore (cap...lmao) or is he now thinking of the Capitals rather than Pens??? hmmmmmm... makes me wonder....
No I only came here because I was trying to draw you out...ur so easy!!!
Old 01-04-2011, 12:13 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Shouldn't you two love birds go hang with the cool kids over in the epic forum? See what happens when you move to android, Darren doesn't even remember what the hell the files are called anymore (cap...lmao) or is he now thinking of the Capitals rather than Pens??? hmmmmmm... makes me wonder....
lol, wasnt caps but thanx to pens loss i get this sweet avatar for a week. (shakes head)
Old 01-04-2011, 08:11 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
lol, wasnt caps but thanx to pens loss i get this sweet avatar for a week. (shakes head)
Damn thats a good one...hahahaha
Old 01-04-2011, 09:40 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
Damn thats a good one...hahahaha
That avi's better than some that Steve's had, lmfao, although his current Avi's kinda nice, I think I'd even let him keep it if he lost a bet!!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-04-2011, 09:43 PM
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
That avi's better than some that Steve's had, lmfao, although his current Avi's kinda nice, I think I'd even let him keep it if he lost a bet!!
oh i got one for him for next game we play.
Old 01-04-2011, 09:52 PM
Test one, test two.
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

proxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIP

Does anyone knows what happen to Juggs?

I visited the other site but there is no activity there.
Old 01-04-2011, 09:57 PM
acs tester

Quote:
Originally Posted by proxhack View Post

he is on facebook chat lots or pal at times if you want him.
Old 01-04-2011, 09:58 PM
VIP Member

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by proxhack View Post

Last I knew he was doing a lot of cooking for android with Zig and putting it up on XDA. I know Zig's playing with kernel's, I keep getting tweets from him and I assumed X was working with him. He's on Pal sometimes, or at least used to be, I haven't had time lately to get on there.
Old 01-04-2011, 09:59 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
oh i got one for him for next game we play.
It had better be good if it means he has to take down his current one...
Old 01-04-2011, 10:01 PM
acs tester

Quote:
It had better be good if it means he has to take down his current one...
well i will tell you it is not a hot chick.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development