PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-19-2010, 07:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

JustLok is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [06-18-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2013 [Build 21903.5.0.92]

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingmedic View Post
Shouldn't both of you be back in the 'droid forums??? Leave the TP2 stuff to TP2 owners... sheesh.....lmao

If you're really set on updating your PRL (preferred roaming list) here's a cab that you should be able to load up and then download the latest and greatest PRL, although the new radio will prob do more for you than any PRL update ever will. Good luck. (and I'm only joking about the two being back in the 'droid forums, scroll through the thread, they've provided most of the help in here!!)

P.S. Steve... cheating at FFL will only get you so far... you're win will be tainted with unsportsmanlike conduct....
I know, I've read thru this whole thread and I'm amazed at all the help that is given in this forum, you guys are aces that's for sure! =D>

Thanks all! I'll let you know what happens. I know someone who roams a lot more than I do, so they may find that PRL cab real useful.
Old 11-20-2010, 09:18 AM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
As it is possible that you will win at my expense it is called cheating... If however, I do the same underhanded shenanigans that you are doing and I win, then it's all good... you should know that!!!
Yes now we have a mutual understanding!!!
Old 12-01-2010, 07:18 PM
bdav08

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/cdma-tp2-u...-5-0-92-a.html

I recently installed this rom on my tp2 but for some reason my mms cab did not work. I can't send/receive picture messages. Could someone give me step by step instructions for installing this cab!?!
Old 12-02-2010, 12:33 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdav08 View Post
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/cdma-tp2-u...-5-0-92-a.html

I recently installed this rom on my tp2 but for some reason my mms cab did not work. I can't send/receive picture messages. Could someone give me step by step instructions for installing this cab!?!
I'm on Sprint so the cabs I use from Flyers won't work, but follow this link and try out any of the Imnuts cabs. Not sure which ones are better than others, but his stuff is solid. The difference in them are typically one may allow gif's to show animation, or they may be tweaked for file size, etc. But give them a shot. Once you've d/l'd the cab and moved it to your sd card, remove any arcsoft cab(s) you've loaded up on the phone, soft reset, load up Imnuts cab of your choice, soft reset and test it out. Let us know how it works.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/misc.php?d...ments&t=110661
Old 12-03-2010, 11:43 PM
Test one, test two.
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

proxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIP

Quote:
I'm on Sprint so the cabs I use from Flyers won't work, but follow this link and try out any of the Imnuts cabs. Not sure which ones are better than others, but his stuff is solid. The difference in them are typically one may allow gif's to show animation, or they may be tweaked for file size, etc. But give them a shot. Once you've d/l'd the cab and moved it to your sd card, remove any arcsoft cab(s) you've loaded up on the phone, soft reset, load up Imnuts cab of your choice, soft reset and test it out. Let us know how it works.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/misc.php?d...ments&t=110661
Fish,

DO you know if juggs will be releasing a new TP2 rom on the other place anytime soon?
Old 12-12-2010, 08:19 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: US Cellular

adfarrey is a n00b

Sorry if this has been answered, but I searched and found no solution. I removed an app and now I cant use the quick link it used to be in. I click the empty quick link to add a program, contact, etc. and choose one but nothing happens. I still have an empty quick link on my screen. Any fix for this?
Old 12-13-2010, 08:24 AM
mcom
Pocket PC: Panther 850e, RhodiumW500, BlackBerry8220
Carrier: Telus & Rogers

briggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by proxhack View Post
Fish,

DO you know if juggs will be releasing a new TP2 rom on the other place anytime soon?
doubtful. I don't think he uses his TP2 at all anymore really
Old 12-13-2010, 11:43 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by proxhack View Post
Fish,

Like Brigg's said I kinda doubt it. He's on Pal and MR so I can check there, although I haven't had much time to do much of anything lately. I know he was doing a lot more stuff w/ Ziggy on android rom's and I believe he was planning on doing at least one more Xrom but that was months ago, so I'm not sure. I know he did get his TP2 fixed but it may have taken so long to get it back from repair that he just lost the urge to keep cooking.
Old 12-13-2010, 03:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Epic

supasanch24 is keeping up the good worksupasanch24 is keeping up the good work

It's been a while since I last used Mr.X's rom. Is the 6/18 the most current version?
Old 12-13-2010, 06:25 PM
mcom
Pocket PC: Panther 850e, RhodiumW500, BlackBerry8220
Carrier: Telus & Rogers

briggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

ya , the only real problem with it is wifi router. might be able to get an update cab for it though.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development