View Single Post
Old 12-13-2010, 11:43 AM
fishingmedic
VIP Member

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [06-18-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2013 [Build 21903.5.0.92]

Quote:
Originally Posted by proxhack View Post
Fish,

DO you know if juggs will be releasing a new TP2 rom on the other place anytime soon?
Like Brigg's said I kinda doubt it. He's on Pal and MR so I can check there, although I haven't had much time to do much of anything lately. I know he was doing a lot more stuff w/ Ziggy on android rom's and I believe he was planning on doing at least one more Xrom but that was months ago, so I'm not sure. I know he did get his TP2 fixed but it may have taken so long to get it back from repair that he just lost the urge to keep cooking.