PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-26-2010, 01:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

GaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [05-26-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21892.5.0.89]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srt4inSC View Post
I think he kept it that way to get xxxxxxtra attention...lol
That's probably true. Anytime I see multiple XXX's in a row, it does draw attention to itself.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-26-2010, 01:21 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

siraloz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiraloz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiraloz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiraloz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I never realized I was holding my phone captive!!!

BTW, are there color sliders that work nicely with this ROM?

Last edited by siraloz; 05-26-2010 at 03:02 PM.
Old 05-26-2010, 01:28 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: RhodiumW
Carrier: sprint

ghost_deini is just getting started

Anyone got an md5sum for the download? (my connection sucks)
I have 0aedd70c5a5618a3f2c864c027f8f368
Old 05-26-2010, 01:50 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus
Threadstarter

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

MD5 128bit check-sum is 0AEDD70C5A5618A3F2C864C027F8F368

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 05-26-2010, 02:05 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srt4inSC View Post
Flyers,
Please give me a lesson here, by having new kernals does that mean that the device will run faster or have better power management? What all is effected? I know the rom will be great as always.... just curious
Srt, please don't expect a true and logical answer from Flyers... the only kernels he knows anything about are popcorn....

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidwolf908 View Post
I'm not sure what they mentioned, but I have always noticed a couple little bugs with my 4/22 flash of Mr.X ROM. For instance, when I go to type a text message in threaded mode, sometime the text entry box will only be one like tall instead of two lines tall and it won't scroll to the next line, so I can't read what I'm typing. But more predominantly, I just notice how slow and laggy text entry is on this ROM. I know that it has always been an issue for WM in general, but on the 4/10 ROM, I didn't feel it this bad. I even cleared all of my texts last night - sent, received, and deleted texts. Actual input seen on the screen is still about 3 or 4 words behind my input.
I've been running X's ROM's and I've never had a significant slowdown, unless you are actually receiving a text while you're typing, if not, I've never seen a lag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidwolf908 View Post
I mean, this is great because I love updates... but why haven't we gotten to 21899 yet? NRG is on 21904 now. I'm not going to switch from Mr. X ROM, but I just thought it would be more of a jump in SYS build.
As everyone else has said, there's a reason for sticking with X. They're stable. If you want the absolute latest and greatest just because it's got a newer number, there are plenty of others out there. But I think X's reputation speaks for itself.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 05-26-2010, 02:10 PM
WFG
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Rooted HTC EVO

WFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. X View Post
Its up now
I'm diggin' the new way the ROM comes packaged, looks very slick with the custom icon and all!!!
Old 05-26-2010, 02:13 PM
Exigent Circumstance
Pocket PC: LG - G2x // P999
Carrier: T-Mobile ™

info[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIP
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

it gets better... x even brought back bubble breaker... kids love that game, well i do to...lol
Old 05-26-2010, 02:21 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus
Threadstarter

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WFG View Post
I'm diggin' the new way the ROM comes packaged, looks very slick with the custom icon and all!!!
Well seeing as im super lazy, Ziggy pointed me to a way to pack the rom, set my icon and upload it to ftp all in the same batch file i execute to cook it LOL

so i literally click 1 button and its all automated.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 05-26-2010, 02:24 PM
Exigent Circumstance
Pocket PC: LG - G2x // P999
Carrier: T-Mobile ™

info[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIP
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

should beta testers redownload and flash.. or are we good to go...?
Old 05-26-2010, 02:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 and Touch Pro

tommydorns is just getting started

Man I wanna try this rom so bad but I am not at home. I have the ROM (EXE) downloaded to my phone. Anyone know what to use to extract the .nbh on the phone? I've tried pocket winrar but no go.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development