PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-30-2010, 10:46 PM
B5Z
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint

B5Z knows their stuffB5Z knows their stuffB5Z knows their stuffB5Z knows their stuffB5Z knows their stuffB5Z knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [03-03-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21889.5.0.87]

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingmedic View Post
Bro Darrens on the pc now, ain't no holster for that thing!!!! And maybe I misread, but didn't he say he was on stock? Will Santod's mods work on stock since he's VZW I didn't think they released a 2.5 yet...Maybe I'm just losing it.
Oh yeah that's right he is on a pc - then use a back pack Darren.

On a side note, I just graduated to ppcgeeks regular!
Old 03-30-2010, 10:50 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by B5Z View Post

On a side note, I just graduated to ppcgeeks regular! =D>
LOL, congrats on the upgrade!!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-30-2010, 11:25 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by B5Z View Post

On a side note, I just graduated to ppcgeeks regular!
our little B5Z is all grown up now. (wipes tears) fly, fly young geeker.
Old 03-31-2010, 08:16 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Evo 4G
Carrier: sprint

mliksa87 is just getting started
Re: [ROM] [03-05-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21889.5.0.87]

so im loving the rom. its smooth and fast. the only issue im facing is that i cant download the extra cabs like sprint nav or mms. when i click on the link it gives me an error. I tried to look through the thread but its 100+ pages so i could have missed it. if anyone has the link to either or knows other versions that work with this rom lemme know. i tried a different mms and it didnt work. like i said this rom is awesome other then that little speedbump
Old 03-31-2010, 08:40 AM
B5Z
Regular 'Geeker

B5Z knows their stuffB5Z knows their stuffB5Z knows their stuffB5Z knows their stuffB5Z knows their stuffB5Z knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by mliksa87 View Post
so im loving the rom. its smooth and fast. the only issue im facing is that i cant download the extra cabs like sprint nav or mms. when i click on the link it gives me an error. I tried to look through the thread but its 100+ pages so i could have missed it. if anyone has the link to either or knows other versions that work with this rom lemme know. i tried a different mms and it didnt work. like i said this rom is awesome other then that little speedbump
Give this a shot. It works for me......
Attached Files
File Type: cab 1 - SprintNav_PPC_2.1.23.cab (1.61 MB, 23 views) Click for barcode!
Old 03-31-2010, 08:45 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Here's an arcsoft cab, already modded, just uninstall any other arcsoft/mms cabs you've got loaded, and let this one rip. Thank Flyers for it. http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...1&d=1266457640
Old 03-31-2010, 08:47 AM
Regular 'Geeker

buggerritt is keeping up the good workbuggerritt is keeping up the good workbuggerritt is keeping up the good work

Quote:
The paperclip link at the thread opener has all of the cab links. Here is an immediate link to it. Flyers2114TweaksSprint_5_0_94_128c.cab is the way to go for mms on Sprint. TeleNav_Sprint_PPC_5.5.24.cab is the latest version of Telenav. It works great.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-31-2010, 01:14 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 (Sprint)
Carrier: Rogers (GSM)

boldaslove is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboldaslove is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboldaslove is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboldaslove is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Okay, synced up the phone and using it now, it is most excellent. A few questions/comments I hope others can help with:

1. Wifi is acting wierd. Whenever I put phone into standby and power back on, the taskbar shows an E for where the wifi icon is. I hit the notifications area and there is no "Wifi not connected" even there for me to tap on to connect. When I go into the Comm Manager, Wifi is on, and tapping on it does bring up visible networks. I tried Eschelon's "KeepWifiOnWhenIdle" cab from MightyROM's first page that I was just using with MR, but doesn't do anything here.

2. Memory usage is good mostly, but currently I am running no apps and it's sitting at 76%. Does cleanRAM work on this ROM (only tried on stock 6.1, checking before it breaks anything). I don't know what I might be doing wrong, I just installed FDSoft Task Manager, and I am seeing "gwes.exe" is using 33164KB (33megs) right now if that means anything. Don't have Opera or anything even running in background.

3. How do I make the doggone Albums close instead of minimizing when I hit the back arrow on a picture?

4. I installed Cookie's Home Tab and am using 3 pages of 4x4, with Original Animation, and there is a noticeable slowdown on the home screen. Several of you have said you have none, I'm curious what might be causing this for me?

Thanks a ton guys, overall this rom is incredible
Old 03-31-2010, 01:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

CYoung234 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularCYoung234 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularCYoung234 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by boldaslove View Post
Okay, synced up the phone and using it now, it is most excellent. A few questions/comments I hope others can help with:

2. Memory usage is good mostly, but currently I am running no apps and it's sitting at 76%. Does cleanRAM work on this ROM (only tried on stock 6.1, checking before it breaks anything). I don't know what I might be doing wrong, I just installed FDSoft Task Manager, and I am seeing "gwes.exe" is using 33164KB (33megs) right now if that means anything. Don't have Opera or anything even running in background.

For CleanRAM, make sure you enable the exceptions and add manila.exe as an exception. Other than that, CleanRAM works fine on Mr. X.
Old 03-31-2010, 01:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

CYoung234 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularCYoung234 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularCYoung234 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I just have to add that I keep coming back to this ROM. I had posted a while ago about getting a recurring unread text message notification. I think that may have had something to do with running with 60662 as my PRL, as I have not seen it since dropping back to 60659. I think I am going to go back to 60652 most likely, as reports are that people get excellent battery life with that PRL. I will also be switching to the 2.32WU unlocked radio. At any rate, this is one great ROM!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development