PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-20-2010, 04:10 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO2
Carrier: Sprint

tjmontan is keeping up the good worktjmontan is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [02-18-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21887.5.0.86]

can anyone access facebook photo albums (albums, albums again, facebook)...I see my friends profile pic, I see the albums yet no pics will come up..can anyone pull facebook album pics thru Htc albums?
Old 02-20-2010, 04:10 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjmjr69 View Post
ok just ran the newest unlocker and it ran with the phone already unlocked. And IDK but my phone is FLYING now it boots extremely fast compaired and seem to be running allot cooler???? I've had it going for a couple hours now. I did have the beta release of the unlocker so IDK if that was an issue but I was posed with the random weird hard reset issue just two days ago out of no where.
As for the new SWYPE OMG what a great app such a huge improvement over the first release I love it with this rom.

CM where is that edit for the Text messages I seen a screen shot a few pages back its all black I WANT IT!!!! lol
He linked it in the thread....CMYGLoX did....within the last 10 pages or so...

Last edited by flyers2114; 02-20-2010 at 04:13 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-20-2010, 04:17 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

rjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjmontan View Post
can anyone access facebook photo albums (albums, albums again, facebook)...I see my friends profile pic, I see the albums yet no pics will come up..can anyone pull facebook album pics thru Htc albums?
Ok thought it was me but yes I get circles with lines thru them cant open anything.

Thanks I found it sorry didnt go back enough pages should have searched harder for the mod
Old 02-20-2010, 04:17 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjmjr69 View Post
ok just ran the newest unlocker and it ran with the phone already unlocked. And IDK but my phone is FLYING now it boots extremely fast compaired and seem to be running allot cooler???? I've had it going for a couple hours now. I did have the beta release of the unlocker so IDK if that was an issue but I was posed with the random weird hard reset issue just two days ago out of no where.
As for the new SWYPE OMG what a great app such a huge improvement over the first release I love it with this rom.

CM where is that edit for the Text messages I seen a screen shot a few pages back its all black I WANT IT!!!! lol
this what you want?

Last edited by darren.wlsn1; 04-02-2010 at 04:01 PM.
Old 02-20-2010, 04:28 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: touch pro, tp2, epic, evo x2
Carrier: D/\SH_SPEED

D/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

ok the visual voicemail cannot connect in this newest update since built in... i have the same cab and installed seperately works fine... keeps giving connection error and no data connection available even thought it is and active.
Old 02-20-2010, 04:35 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

viper8u2 is keeping up the good workviper8u2 is keeping up the good workviper8u2 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by chino331 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by viper8u2 View Post
is the "R6_Landscape 16 Links.cab" found in paperclip attachments the correct one to just give me the 4 icons on the quick links? Would be nice if the most common items were on the first page. So far I have grabbed the battery bars, briggs background4all and a couple clocks
R6_Landscape 16 Links.cab already has BG4ALL build into it - so you would need to remove any other version you have. Also if you use the Year view in the calendar, the R6_Landscape 16 Links.cab will mess it up.
Thanks, I just noticed that and I searched and found you replied to me lol

So it appears once you are in year view you cannot change, the options appear to be for a different tab (twitter)

Is there a better option? I suppose my only fix is to uninstall, change to month view again then reinstall?
Old 02-20-2010, 05:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

htcsql is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhtcsql is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhtcsql is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Lightbulb Re: [ROM] [02-18-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21887.5.0.86]

Quote:
Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post
ok the visual voicemail cannot connect in this newest update since built in... i have the same cab and installed seperately works fine... keeps giving connection error and no data connection available even thought it is and active.
If you are on Verizon try the steps below as that is what I had to do to get it to work. I got this fix from ryanchauvin

Viusual Voice Mail Fix
1. go to (settings), (connections)
2. click the (advanced) tab
3. then click (select networks)
4. click the down arrow on the (connect to the internet should connect
using) and select (My ISP)then click ok.
5. click the (Tasks) tab and click (manage existing connections) under
(My ISP)
6. select (New), enter whatever name you want to call it
7. click next number to dial is (#777)
8. don't type any user info or password just hit finish.
9. Open Opera or IE and try to connect when it tries to connect it will
ask for user and pass info all you want to do is check (Save password)
then hit ok
10. Close out of the internet and start VVM
This post has been thanked 15 times.
Old 02-20-2010, 05:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

htcsql is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhtcsql is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhtcsql is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjmontan View Post
Mine works fine through HTC albums..

Update: LOL it was working now doing as others no pics in the albums..is there a fix for this?

Last edited by htcsql; 02-20-2010 at 06:04 PM.
Old 02-20-2010, 05:23 PM
Noobsauce
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: USCC

CellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

My wife just asked me why I never have any purple themes on my phone. It made me realize that while there are a lot of great themes and mods available to use, there is not a whole lot designed with the ladies in mind. So, are there any females in here using this ROM? Would you like to see some purple or pink mods? Maybe some flowers or something? Let me know what you would like and I'll get it done for you.
how about, "superholyshitohmygodseriouslyyouguyslookatthis*** *ingmasterpieceivecreated"?
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-20-2010, 05:29 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Originally Posted by CellGuy View Post
My wife just asked me why I never have any purple themes on my phone. It made me realize that while there are a lot of great themes and mods available to use, there is not a whole lot designed with the ladies in mind. So, are there any females in here using this ROM? Would you like to see some purple or pink mods? Maybe some flowers or something? Let me know what you would like and I'll get it done for you.
I am going to be flashing this for my wife on her phone....so that being said please do...

EDIT: Just noticed the quote the quote is gone....yea!!!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development