PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-18-2010, 02:03 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: DROID BIONIC / DROID RAZR
Carrier: VZW

Young DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [02-16-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21887.5.0.86]

Quote:
Originally Posted by CellGuy View Post
Have what now? And ask what now? :scra tch:
hE aSkEd uS tO pOsT wHaT with this in his sig..

Last edited by Young DC; 02-18-2010 at 02:26 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-18-2010, 02:25 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch
Carrier: Sprint

mrimage is just getting started

I think i find a bug, whenever i plug in my phone to charge and it stays on the charger for long, and press the hard key phone button, the dial pad its not coming up, i have to soft reset for the dial pad when i press the hard key button
Old 02-18-2010, 02:30 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: DROID BIONIC / DROID RAZR
Carrier: VZW

Young DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrimage View Post
I think i find a bug, whenever i plug in my phone to charge and it stays on the charger for long, and press the hard key phone button, the dial pad its not coming up, i have to soft reset for the dial pad when i press the hard key button
reflash i never had that problem, and nobody but you has posted anything about it. maybe something you installed
Old 02-18-2010, 04:24 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro, Touch Diamond, Mogul, BlackBerry Curve 8330

desairs is keeping up the good workdesairs is keeping up the good work

Anyone that needs swype 2.0 can send me a PM. I will be able to get back to you ASAP. I am going to bed now FWIW and will be awake in 4ish hours.
Old 02-18-2010, 04:30 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

Ph33zy is becoming a great contributor

X, any chance of getting the ereader tab in?
Old 02-18-2010, 04:45 AM
Noobsauce
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: USCC

CellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ph33zy View Post
X, any chance of getting the ereader tab in?
From what I have read about that tab, it seems to be a resource hog. I can't speak for X on this, but with how fast this ROM runs I would prefer to keep it out to preserve the speed we have.
how about, "superholyshitohmygodseriouslyyouguyslookatthis*** *ingmasterpieceivecreated"?
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 02-18-2010, 05:20 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

getaccess is a n00b

Can someone tell me how the battery life is on this rom? For some reason I can't send text msg from my contacts. its goes to a black screen. Is this normal?

Last edited by getaccess; 02-18-2010 at 06:37 AM.
Old 02-18-2010, 07:11 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

mrsmdh is just getting started

That screenshot looks SWEET!!!! I'd love to know how to set it up on my TP2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingmedic View Post
I forgot about that one.. thanks!

And Santod just posted an updates bg4all, clock array and quicklinks. I'm trying it out as we speak.

Here's a ss of my set up, gotta keep playing around to find the right clocks, and it may have made it a little sluggish, gotta keep an eye on that.
Old 02-18-2010, 08:08 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by getaccess View Post
Can someone tell me how the battery life is on this rom? For some reason I can't send text msg from my contacts. its goes to a black screen. Is this normal?
Battery life is great, no complaints from me and I haven't read of anyone else complaining either. As far as the texting issue, a couple others were having problems and Mr. X was working on a fix or has a fix, hang out a bit and I'm sure you'll see some posts about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsmdh View Post
That screenshot looks SWEET!!!! I'd love to know how to set it up on my TP2.
Most of the mods I'm running are from Santod so although I'll list the cabs I've used, head over to his thread, smack some thanks for him, and d/l the cabs. I'm using no calendar date background, no clock background, remove calendar text, carbon stealth slider, remove calendar and alarm icon, cold black analog clock, and his latest clock array adn bg4all w/ 16 links. All of those are within Santods threads in the themes section so you can grab them there, if you can't find them, PM me. I'm also using a clock that Darren.Wlsn1 posted in this thread earlier so hit him up for thanks too. It's Osrix25 black and steel, here's the can, not sure if it's already been posted. Let me know if you need any assistance or just post away, these guys here will help you out.
Old 02-18-2010, 08:09 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic 4G Touch (SGS2)

eman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young DC View Post
hE aSkEd uS tO pOsT wHaT with this in his sig..

He should be required to remove that from his sig and be put on probation for the next 30 days. If he learns the history of the sig and does a report on it, only then should he be allowed to use it again!
This post has been thanked 5 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development