PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-05-2010, 04:46 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III
Carrier: Sprint

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [05-26-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21892.5.0.89]

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidwolf908 View Post
I believe it is, in fact, a ROM issue. I ran Mr.X's 4-22 ROM for over a month and never had a single SOD. Now I am running the 5-26 build, with the EXACT same cabs, flashed in the exact same way, and I get one SOD every 8-10 hours. The battery life on this ROM is great, but other than that, the 4-22 build was more bug-free for most people from what i can see.
If it's the ROM, why isn't anyone else having the issue? It's either something you're loading up conflicting with the ROM or a hardware issue. Check the thread and let me know how many other people are having the sod issue, since if it's the ROM, there's gonna be a boatload complaining.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
but most of us are not having issues, i had rom on old hspl for long time and now its on new hspl and still no issues and ive got more games on ppc than most people have apps, i even watched a 700mb movie on it to see if i could choke the rom or cause a issue and still cant. ive had slacker/wmp/opera and other apps open at once but still nothing. ill bet both my nutz its something other than the rom.
I'd bet my nutz too it ain't the ROM, but they're in the wifes purse and she won't let me have 'em to gamble!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-05-2010, 04:48 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingmedic View Post
If it's the ROM, why isn't anyone else having the issue? It's either something you're loading up conflicting with the ROM or a hardware issue. Check the thread and let me know how many other people are having the sod issue, since if it's the ROM, there's gonna be a boatload complaining.

I'd bet my nutz too it ain't the ROM, but they're in the wifes purse and she won't let me have 'em to gamble!
lmao, you go girl.(you fishy)
Old 06-05-2010, 06:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

kpazzo6 is just getting started
Re: [ROM] [03-05-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21889.5.0.87]

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
Glad you liked em Medic!

Mazz it has happened to me a few times also .....random though...but anyways if you tried the reg edits like you said already...then use this....the reason I am posting it again is because not all of them work....but I know this one does....also it does not remove it instantly.....sometimes takes a few minutes....but I found that if you send yourself a text right after it will go away....
thanks that worked!!
Old 06-05-2010, 07:12 PM
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: [ROM] [03-05-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21889.5.0.87]

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpazzo6 View Post
thanks that worked!!
nice avatar, just noticed that.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-05-2010, 07:42 PM
WFG
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Rooted HTC EVO

WFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by gti151 View Post
No problem at all, here's the [long] list...

These are the core cabs I always install and always to device memory:
CHT & CHT Editor
cleanRAM
dafunk Brains BW 6.5 taskbar
DENA LINE clock
FlyersTweakedSprintArcsoft(non-threaded) 5.0.94.128
Lock Slider - Middle
MR.X PRL etc
oVi's WinDroid Project! Fontpatch
photomanen_p.arm (Resco Photo Manager)
psShutXP Power Key - TP
rescoexploreren_aio.arm (Resco File Explorer)
reSTART

These are ones I generally install to the SD card:
ACR_Version_1.2.3 (auto call recorder)
CN_Facts_install (chuck norris facts)
fim.Mosko.Mobi
Netflix manager
Open Market
Qik
SlackerRadio
trackrPPC
VGA MusicID_1.3.16
waze_wvga
Ziggy471_Backup_and_Restore_Test_0.3.7.2
Your not using the CHT lock screen are you???
Old 06-05-2010, 07:48 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

gti151 is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to gti151 Send a message via MSN to gti151 Send a message via Yahoo to gti151

Quote:
Originally Posted by WFG View Post
Your not using the CHT lock screen are you???
Nope, just the regular one. I have a cab that moves the slider to the middle of the screen though, that's it.
Old 06-05-2010, 09:04 PM
WFG
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Rooted HTC EVO

WFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Nope, just the regular one. I have a cab that moves the slider to the middle of the screen though, that's it.

okay, just know there's been problems with the CHT lock giving SOD...
Old 06-05-2010, 09:37 PM
acs tester

Quote:
forgot to ask what radio?
Old 06-06-2010, 01:12 AM
Super Senior VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 6p
Carrier: Att StraightTalk

psycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to psycho_maniac Send a message via Skype™ to psycho_maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingmedic View Post

i have to agree. i only get SOD when i am running some apps. close them quick and then turn the screen off then on. i only had one time that the screen woudlnt come on for the life of me. other then that i never have to worry if the screen will turn on or not.
Old 06-06-2010, 11:55 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

gti151 is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to gti151 Send a message via MSN to gti151 Send a message via Yahoo to gti151

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
forgot to ask what radio?
2.23wu

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development